Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 158. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 30
January 09, 2018, 08:04:16 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
yes! I will support ethereum. I support ethereum because it has a potential to increase it's value in the next few year and be a little bit same as the value of bitcoin, and cuz the ethereum is the most stable coin in the crypto. market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 07:57:19 AM
Yes, I am supporting Ethereum. I always have. I have made very good profit with Ethereum. But now it is even easier to be supportive when the price is over $1200 Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 09, 2018, 07:33:30 AM
Ethereum should be supported throughout, it already proved itself with the issues with its transactions last year and look at it now, it has surpassed the 1000 dollar-mark that people are doubting about. Ethereum is a consistent crypto and should not be doubted, it will experienced some issues but will regain its value once the issues have been sorted.
Activity: 199
January 09, 2018, 07:33:15 AM
I still support Ethereum even if there are many shitcoins in smart contract. Anyone can make a token under Ethereum contract, it is up to the investor to choose wisely which one is legit and have a good future ahead.
Activity: 196
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
January 09, 2018, 07:24:00 AM
Of course i still believe and support Ethereum. As i said before new year. in 2018 will bit 1000$ and now it 1100-1200$ so i think till the 2019 Eth price will be around 5k$ .
Activity: 125
January 09, 2018, 07:19:32 AM
Yes i always have and i always will support ethereum because i know that one day ethereum will be number one and it will beat bitcoin easily that is why i always support ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
January 09, 2018, 07:16:25 AM
Of course I am supporting Ethereum, and will continue to be.
Ethereum is the most innovative cryptocurrency so far. It will be quite different without it.
Activity: 252
January 09, 2018, 06:32:32 AM
Ethereum  , most of the Ico is based on this, so you are asking if I support this block chain, my true answer is yes, 100%, the price will certainly grow on time, I will be glad to see Eth on 1 because most of my holdings have the sign Eth and erc20
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 09, 2018, 06:25:09 AM
Why not it is the only one comparable to bitcoin and it is growing a lot faster at the moment i think it can go even higher than it is now it is now at a price of 1.2k it will reach 1.5k at the end of this month easily.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
January 09, 2018, 06:22:44 AM
Ethereum is next to bitcoin and topmost of all altcoins due to it's astonishing back up team like Microsoft and banks. This coin has good potential and would grow constantly and drop or rise doesn't matter because this altcoin would bounce back to higher level in price in few days once it is dropped. I believe Ethereum would perform well in future than the current price of $1200. Let's wait and watch his bullish growth.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 06:14:48 AM
of course, that all innovations in the network - this is for us customers and users! ETH pleases us!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
January 09, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Yes ! and now the time has come that the ethereum is rising up and up. the ethereum is second to the most known by the people and if you see the chart of ehthereum now it's rising rate is about to 7.58% ethereum is the one i see in the near future that can match in the bitcoin, for now i know it is imposibble but im sure that the ethereum have time to up and known by all people
Activity: 262
January 09, 2018, 05:53:04 AM
I really love ethereum. I'm very fan of ethereum since it is still 400$ before. It started with some airdrops of ERC20 tokens supported. So that time, I collected lot of ethereum, and after that I used that ethereum for trading and participating in some ICO .
and as of now we see that eth are one of the best altcoin that may perform a lot of good thing the platform and also the way on how does it wrk it is really good to take for eth that is second in market and bitcoin are leading for i may say that this is one of the best proof that may support and when you have seen the history and the way on how does eth may become more successful.
Activity: 126
January 09, 2018, 05:51:07 AM
Ethereum one of the most important crypto in my portfolio. Ethereum seems to be a safe store of value right now and could see $1000 in the future
Activity: 47
January 09, 2018, 05:50:14 AM
in the etherium network, work is underway and addresses are not being generated to replenish tokens of exchanges. Who knows how long this will last? Huh
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
January 09, 2018, 05:46:31 AM
I really love ethereum. I'm very fan of ethereum since it is still 400$ before. It started with some airdrops of ERC20 tokens supported. So that time, I collected lot of ethereum, and after that I used that ethereum for trading and participating in some ICO .
Activity: 367
January 09, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
For Me, I still support ethereum with trading it on exchangers and I used ethereum to and i know about the risk losing money with invested into ethereum .  because I think Ethereum does offer a good product.
Activity: 98
January 09, 2018, 12:14:50 AM
2018 will be the year of ETH
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 08, 2018, 11:51:56 PM
I'am always support ETH , buy and keep save it for long term.
why I do this because , ETH is smartcontrack platform good performance.
and than for quick profit we can invest on ICO projects and get discount token up to 50% .
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
January 08, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

yes, I do like ETH and actually I transfered my bitcoin to ETH.  I thinj it will also reach what bitcoin reached, so I am investing on it big time. I already gained alot when ETH reached $1150 mark and I will continue to hold until ETH reached bitcoin price.
Jump to: