Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 160. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 05:04:36 PM
Of course I still do support Ethereum! I strongly believe in this network. As there has been a whole ecosystem of projects forming around it, Im highly confident that Ethereum is still in its infancy and is likely to grow much bigger this year. There should be better governing though, to protect people from scam coins and to avoid situations with trash tokens such as useless airdrops or this cryptokitty thing. Ethereum has a long way of prosperity to go!
Activity: 195
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 03:42:29 PM
I am a massive ETH supporter and I think it will only grow this year.

I know people are constantly comparing it to bitcoin but I think they should stop and just see where it goes Smiley
Activity: 226
January 08, 2018, 02:14:33 PM
Yes and I think the community will only get stronger as the price increases.

I am really interesting in Mist and what the guys are going to come up with next!
Activity: 384
January 08, 2018, 02:07:46 PM
Of course I still support ethereum. Because ethereum is of great interest to current cryptocurrency users. Ethereum is also growing because of the many ERC20 tokens. The popularity of bitcoin is also unquestionable. I believe with ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 02:05:39 PM
of course the ethereum. the good coin is if according to my view. in the future it later results from ethereum will be very promising. Therefore this kind of stuff very nice utilized much less time to invest in the long term.
Activity: 126
January 08, 2018, 01:48:36 PM
Yes of course.

If you guys are look for a great place where to get free pump signals I think that this is what you are looking for: https://discord.gg/yNyQw8E
Activity: 252
January 08, 2018, 01:45:25 PM
I will always hodl my eth. Ethereum is the most popular and first leading altcoin. Not most people do know about altcoins even it they hear about bitcoin. It is the best alternative for most people also. I will definitely keep supporting ethereum because I belive it will be staying as the favorable one for most of us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
January 08, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
yes because the technology is good especially to accommodate token erc20 in can from bounty, airdrop and signature
eth price is also good not too bad
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 08, 2018, 08:17:03 AM
Yes ! When i start using crypto until now i really support ethereum because it is a good coin to be trade or invest. Ethereum has it's own market and there wallet is the common wallet that usually used in campaigns and it is supported by Erc20.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 08:13:32 AM
Ethereum is the best altcoin after bitcoin. Many people think that Ethereum would one day overtake bitcoin. It has recently started to pumped... It has already crossed $1000 and in the end of 2018 it would reach 4k or 5k.
Activity: 364
January 08, 2018, 08:11:55 AM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.

I think that most of the people are now interested in ethereum coins since the value in the market is keep on increasing and maybe in the near future, Ethereum coins will be the one to be at the same level of bitcoins and everyone will be rich the same way like what happened to holders of bitcoins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 08, 2018, 07:45:33 AM
I think Ethereum the Platform is cool technology. I don't think it's unique as there are at least a dozen similar platforms out there all equally interesting. These platforms might have uses for private chains; but, it remains to be seen if they are more useful than centralized systems for businesses.

ETH the token has little value. It's been promoted as a "world super computer" that can run DAPPS, smart contracts, a currency, DAOs and useful to banks. Even someone with basic technology understanding knows that a decentralized system 100s if not 1000s of times slower than a cell phone will never be capable of all that. The recent failures during ICOs demonstrate just how slow a decentralized system really is. A decentralized system might do one thing well (like being a currency) but, it will never be capable of doing a multitude of functions. If there was ever a popular DAPP ETH would slow to a crawl and the DAPP would be of no use.

I suppose it will retain some value only because the average investor lacks technical knowledge and is easily manipulated into believing that the ETH network is capable of doing the impossible.

I agree. Good read as well mate. I think Eth is one of those reliable altcoins around that even if it really doesn't increase in price point exponentially and is not gaining as often as other coins, many are still supporting it because it keeps on updating and its developers are not the lazy ones that just let their coin die seemingly starting and developing it pointlessly like other developers. Also, it has proven its worth several times by surviving some negative market movements when most altcoins are falling out and are slowing dying out, it still kept its position and survived.
Activity: 224
January 08, 2018, 07:41:25 AM
The etherium still has problems with the scalability of the network, but nevertheless it is a worthy coin. And even if we assume that she is being lobbed, I think she was not, would be second only to bitcoin just because of this.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 08, 2018, 07:41:14 AM
I always support etherum. even the crypto I always hold is etherum. for the time being, buying bitcoin is too expensive and the solution for investment is altcoin, and altcoin I always invest is etherum. from last year in the 2nd quarter, I started buying etherum, and I'm sure this year will benefit from the total etherum I hold from last year's.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
January 08, 2018, 07:35:28 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I still support ethereum simply because it is one of the most preferred altcoin that there is. Also, most of the campaigns of ICOs these days requires an ethereum wallet, which means that in time, ethereum can be used in many ways, particularly in transaction of trading the coins that a person earns in a campaign.

Ethereum has grown a lot in the past week.
It still has big potential.
I won't be surprised if it reach 0.1BTC this month.
Activity: 102
January 08, 2018, 04:05:46 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I still support ethereum simply because it is one of the most preferred altcoin that there is. Also, most of the campaigns of ICOs these days requires an ethereum wallet, which means that in time, ethereum can be used in many ways, particularly in transaction of trading the coins that a person earns in a campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 04:05:31 AM
Yes I still support this coin because from this coin that has smart contract platform many new idea come to the cryptocurrency community so that give many benefits to the blockchain community, and also many investor get rich from this coin because the ICO price on 2015 just $0.3 but now the price more than $1,200.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 03:59:01 AM
yes ETH still stable for the time being.. and is a long term investment to look for
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
January 08, 2018, 03:54:37 AM
Yes I still support ethereum,Ethereum has a potential altcoins to be a competitor of bitcoin. I trust ethereum.
Me too, I'm such a supporter of Ethereum especially when it started to rise last year. And yes, I also think that it is capable to be a competitor of Bitcoin. The value of Ethereum is rising too, and maybe its price will  bring popularity to Ethereum.
Activity: 406
January 08, 2018, 03:45:39 AM
I still believe in Ethereum, good coin, many ICO, I think it actually still underappreciated. We can see price more than 3000$ in 2018 year and more. Will see.
Jump to: