Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 162. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 03:42:30 AM
Your reason is nice and no matter who is behind a project if it makes people to lose money is not advisable to invest in. I have been a fan of Ethereum but when I find out that have money in one of the Ethereum wallet online providers and they system was hack I have to change my mind.

Yes we need a secured wallet. There are many people complaining with that kind of problem and there are also many people hack without knowing the reasons. But with that, we don't need to change our minds in this kind of issues instead, we continue to support ethereum because theres a lot of people investing ethereum.
Activity: 378
January 07, 2018, 02:54:34 AM
Yes I still support ethereum,Ethereum has a potential altcoins to be a competitor of bitcoin. I trust ethereum.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
January 07, 2018, 02:52:39 AM
Yes off course. Ethereum has huge investment in the market and daily millions and billions of the trades are going on the ethereum platform. so it is really great project........
Activity: 364
January 07, 2018, 02:38:52 AM
I support Ethereum this is the queen of cryptocurrency.
Although Ripple has manage to be in 2nd place for now but in a few days I think ETH will bounce back. Hold for ETH.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 07, 2018, 02:33:58 AM
I support ethereum, and for me, it has a very large chance to go high this 2018, I got so much coins under it.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 02:21:55 AM
I still support ETH. However, I'm also afraid of keep many ETH now. Because the price is so high and no one can be sure that it will drop tomorrow. Thus, I don't put all my investment in ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
January 07, 2018, 01:10:43 AM
I feel like Ethereum is Safer than holding BTC or Ripple because majority of the cryptos are built on its platform.

I wonder if the Market Trend (Price) in general (like all coins) will start following Ethereum insead in the near future ?
Activity: 364
January 07, 2018, 12:47:21 AM
yes, because there is a potential eth and many investors buy it because there is plenty of ethical use in eth it is not just used to pay for trasaction with the companies also because it is used in their project
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 12:37:43 AM
I think I will still use ETH in the future but there are new advancements in technology that make ETH transactions faster. Because its value is constantly increasing and the current technology can not meet it, resulting in overloading and transaction that is almost impossible to implement.
GFE
Activity: 336
January 07, 2018, 12:31:00 AM
I think Etherium is one of the best coins at present so ETH is good investment. It is platform for many coins
Activity: 96
January 06, 2018, 11:41:27 PM
I really support Ethereum, there is a lot of good projects i support. But sometimes the network clogs because of popular ICO.

Yes, This  recent transaction time problem is too bad but it should be temporary. So I anyway like ether, it is so far my favorite coin in my main portfolio together with couple of other tokens.
You need to spend more money to confirm your transaction hash.
Honestly, $ 1 - 2 for every transaction is normal and very cheap to transfer my money.
I have tried send $10,000 through ETH with gwei 60 and gas limit 250,000 in few hours ago and it only takes me ~0.0015 ETH = ~ $2, confirm within few minutes.

Is this true? Precisely a couple of days ago I tried to make a transaction with a value of 0.07 ethers. I did not see the transaction reflected in my wallet until the next day, with a fee of 0.003 ethers, that is, practically 5% of the transaction. For me who use to trade many tokens in etherdelta, the current costs seem to me already quite inconvenient.
Can you give me your txid and then i can do deeply analyzation on it, It seems the majority of users in competition to put the more gwei to make their transaction gets confirmed as fast as possible. I see that so many people are putting over 100 gwei for their ethereum transaction. It makes your transaction in the low priority.
I still supporting Ethereum because ethereum is very important when you are in signature campaign, we use that for exchanging our token and it makes sense at all. Ethereum is growing and it seems to have potential in the near future.
Activity: 203
January 06, 2018, 09:12:48 PM
Yes, i still support ETH. It has a big part now in cryptocurrency .
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
January 06, 2018, 08:09:55 PM
I really support Ethereum, there is a lot of good projects i support. But sometimes the network clogs because of popular ICO.

Yes, This  recent transaction time problem is too bad but it should be temporary. So I anyway like ether, it is so far my favorite coin in my main portfolio together with couple of other tokens.
You need to spend more money to confirm your transaction hash.
Honestly, $ 1 - 2 for every transaction is normal and very cheap to transfer my money.
I have tried send $10,000 through ETH with gwei 60 and gas limit 250,000 in few hours ago and it only takes me ~0.0015 ETH = ~ $2, confirm within few minutes.

Is this true? Precisely a couple of days ago I tried to make a transaction with a value of 0.07 ethers. I did not see the transaction reflected in my wallet until the next day, with a fee of 0.003 ethers, that is, practically 5% of the transaction. For me who use to trade many tokens in etherdelta, the current costs seem to me already quite inconvenient.
Can you give me your txid and then i can do deeply analyzation on it, It seems the majority of users in competition to put the more gwei to make their transaction gets confirmed as fast as possible. I see that so many people are putting over 100 gwei for their ethereum transaction. It makes your transaction in the low priority.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
January 06, 2018, 07:54:17 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

will in my own perception i still support ethereum as one of the best altcoins in the world of cryptocurrency,because for me ethereum is not a failure as what you have said in your statement, instead its rise up its value now in the exchange market,and as far as i know this ethereum is one among the best altcoins  that belong in the top ten,so where is the failure in that situation.we already know that ethereum value is 1/5 from the current one,but we also ready know its constantly uprising and  continue to move forward to become the number one in all altcoins, in terms of value and fame in the crypto world.
Activity: 69
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
January 06, 2018, 07:40:56 PM
I do not agree with you, etherum is one of the infrastructure of these coin worlds. thats why price increases regularly, will continue like this
Activity: 14
January 06, 2018, 07:12:25 PM
well idk why not,Ethereum is still solid coin,idk about you but i still support it
Activity: 588
January 06, 2018, 07:10:40 PM
I will always support ethereum, because ethereum is my favorite altcoin that can make me get a big profit

I also believe in this project and will support it. In addition, this coin brought me a great profit, so I treat it very well. This is one of the reliable coins
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 06, 2018, 07:06:44 PM
I will always support ethereum, because ethereum is my favorite altcoin that can make me get a big profit
Activity: 33
January 06, 2018, 07:05:41 PM
yes I still do it Now people stop worshiping bitcoin. and I believe this is the best opportunity to invest and think about it for the long term. this will be huge because we know what ethereum is used and what they can get in the future.
Activity: 392
January 06, 2018, 07:00:02 PM
of course, with such a community of developer! there a lot of good coins and eth-like platform but it still have the advantage of the first one
This is for sure, I am very confident in the future development of Etherum. Currently the etherum is priced at 1000 USD and it is not wanting to stop. With the lead of Vitalik Etherum genius is gradually moving to the new position in the crypto map. I bought Etherum a month ago and I feel very right when I decide.
Jump to: