Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 170. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 08:20:34 AM
I think today more than those who support the ethereum and not bitcoin, the ethereum offers many opportunities for us
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 28, 2017, 08:18:29 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

i dont see why u say ETH have failed then any other coin. in my opinion, as long as i know ETH, its the one of stabilized coin. the development of ETH is growing by slow but still in a good way. about a price, probably 1/5 from the current one? i dont think so dude.. i think it will reach a higher value from now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 08:07:32 AM
I think I just wanted to invest and now I want to participate and it has a lot of potential to go far.
Activity: 280
December 28, 2017, 07:51:57 AM
Hello. Yes i suppoirt ethereum more than ever, before i just wanted to invest and now i want to participate. Set up my own node, build small mining rig, spread the knowledge. Good times

Cheers
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 28, 2017, 07:44:36 AM
Even though Eth may have problems with scammy ICO's etc. I still think it has a lot of potential to go far. Also it has branding and 1st mover advantage over the others..
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 06:50:18 AM
I have read somewhere that ethereum is the only crypto-currency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap in the near future. Ethereum started in 2013 and had 40x growth rate over the last two years.
Activity: 234
December 28, 2017, 06:44:17 AM
I hate how the fuel jump up when that crypto cat happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 28, 2017, 06:20:33 AM
I still support Ethereum, I mean why wouldn't you? The token has proven to be extremely flexible with its smart contracts and abitility to support other tokens via the ERC-20 protocol. I think we will see ETH over $1,000 early in 2018
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
December 28, 2017, 05:26:59 AM
Hi,there

I'll always support you

What do you mean by that?
Are we ethereum? Why do you support us?
Do not send a message without reading the subject. Do not do things like this to increase the number of messages.
Activity: 196
December 28, 2017, 05:17:55 AM
The support base for ethereum is wide and big now. Ethereum has changed my life which makes me wonder. I personally think it has a lot of potential if I invest here then I will get profit from it I think I can be millionaire if I buy 5/15 ethereum and hold it for 3 to 4 years from now.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
December 28, 2017, 05:17:22 AM
Personally, after the recent Ethereum Hack that the money amount being lost is tremendous due to a source code bug, I'm sure many people disappointed with that, but I still have a trust for Ethereum. In my opinion, Ethereum still needs a large room to grow and with the recent hack, it should be a motivate for Ethereum to be better.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 05:04:39 AM
Hi,there

I'll always support you

Activity: 89
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 05:00:51 AM
Yes, no one else needs so much trust. Well, maybe bitcoin. The remaining currencies raise doubt
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
December 28, 2017, 04:59:28 AM
Although ethereum has had it's shortfalls along the way, it is an incredibly powerful platform and should not be underestimated. All new technologies have hiccups along the way and blockchain is not excluded. Ethereum has more potential in its current form to change the world than bitcoin does and I think it's important to remember that. hodl eth
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 04:56:46 AM
Yeah I really like Ethereum and support it. I own some as well. I doubt it will ever overtake Bitcoin, but it can still grow stronger.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
December 28, 2017, 04:48:53 AM
for me ethereum was the only token that i need to have badly.. a lots of new ICOs are made by their smart contract. to be an earlier bird in any campaign we must have ethereum to buy. for me i get a lot advantage on any token when it being traded at etherdelta even the platform are so high fees. but with a correct strategies i manage to gain a lot of profit from there.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2017, 04:45:35 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I still do actually. I've been using and investing on ethereum for almost a year now and so far it is working out fine for me. Perhaps one of the good sides of ethereum is it's commonly used on campaigns which is what I am into right now. That's why, I still prefer ethereum.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 04:01:36 AM
Actually hackers are everywhere in cryptromarket. They hack not only ETH but also BTC or Altocoins though maximum campaigns are ETH based. Now the second position is ETH in cryptromarket and after one yer it will go at least $15000 in very recent days. So you can hold ETH. For hacking you can use different kinds of authentication security and the men who is related in management of Cryptro market will think about more security of Crypto currency.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
December 28, 2017, 03:50:52 AM
In another thread I read Ethereum is used for scamming. But the thing is those scammers will not hold those ETH all by themselves and will sell in the market. So so of us will lose our money but the coins will be back to circulation and legit business will continue to use ETH so it will rise.
Well you can scam using all kind of things so it's not only for ethereum. I still support ethereum because it's still the best coin beside btc and the marketcap is getting bigger and bigger which means more people believe in it and i believe once ethereum switch to pos the price will go up even more.
Activity: 110
December 28, 2017, 03:47:47 AM
I have 1 Eth. It doesn't do anything exciting but ticks over and gives me a steady increase. Definitely seems more stable than btc at the moment.

I am lucky I got in btc so early, could have been very nervous of late.

Eth I just think is a good bet because of how many other coins are based off it and of course it's the number 2 so why not.
Jump to: