Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 174. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 05:32:54 AM
I still support ETH. I think ETH's value is far from being reflected. It has a lot of assets on its chain, but its price is now one tenth of that of bitcoin.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 05:29:38 AM
I know very well what is Ethereum so i'm always support Ethereum. Now i'm analysis coin market and i'm found Ethereum is a most popular currency in this world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 27, 2017, 04:20:52 AM
Brother if i have low investment than i go to ethereum otherwise i go to bitcoin.
Activity: 154
December 27, 2017, 04:07:05 AM
Yes I do support ETH as in the longer run it will give bitcoin a run for the money and should touch 1000 min in near future as technology is as good as bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 12:05:32 AM
The etherium is stable and in demand, the etherium is a tool and currency (although many still do not consider it), I can not understand what fraud is, it is a good investment tool
Activity: 351
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 11:05:41 PM
Definitely yes, will always support Ethereum because it is a lot easier to mine and the investment in Ethereum is much cheaper than BTC but it is the instrument to enhance more the two major digital currencies that we have.
Activity: 112
December 26, 2017, 10:49:44 PM
yes i would support and consider to invest on Ethereum.

ethereum are growing year by year by 100% to 125% each year
so probably the time frame you set on 4 to 5 years is a great time frame to wait
and wait for it to explode in price , probably just my speculation by that time
ethereum amount will be $5500 to $10000 or above,
ethereum is a big coin next to Bitcoin so probably it's good to invest
on this coin and wait for a long term and sell it, it would be good also to consider NEO the the following reason to consider it is because of the following:

- Same project as ETH
- still under value as of now dec 27 2017 price range is $59 to $66
- it's China's chosen Coin

ETH will make you rich i believe in span of 4 to 5 years of Holding..
Still do your own research on ETH development and other coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 26, 2017, 09:01:39 PM
Yes i still suport,trust etherum its the best value in my opinion,more,more application,ideas comes on this platform its good!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 08:40:41 PM
I love Ethereum and their vision. I will say that sometimes patience is so much important but this can only happen if we do our research and learn the fundamentals of Crypto economics. I do know that the cryptomarket is still like a child. it needs more time to grow
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
December 26, 2017, 08:34:41 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
yes i support ethereum i hold some of it for future gain or to use as investment in some promising ico
Activity: 49
December 26, 2017, 08:32:42 PM
well failing if according to you is phishing and fraud our ETH than its none of its fault because ETH is a good coin after bitcoin its is ranked 2nd at coinmarketcap as well as it has a great potential to make good gains in the future . The features of ETH are attractive and it has marked its name thats why you can see people are investing alot on ETH so the price of ETH goes up gradually
Activity: 196
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
December 26, 2017, 08:13:46 PM
Yes i still support ETH, and will it support. Because i think this is cryptomoney of the future. It will go to the moon in the 2018.
Regards
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 08:06:41 PM
Yes I still support ETH. It's still undervalued IMHO and cryptocurrency needs ETH to stay strong just as it does BTC.
It has been a major reason for cryptocurrency growth and media attention with ICOs been able to build smart contracts, thus more business and individuals have taken note of it.
2018 should hopefully be a great year for growth in all crypto markets.
Activity: 157
December 26, 2017, 08:02:30 PM
Yes, ofcourse I'm still supporting ethereum even there's a lot of scam because I know the number of real projects is greater than the scam projects and there's a lot of promising project out there. I still support this ethereum  also because it's price is getting higher and lots of people do support this.
Activity: 336
December 26, 2017, 07:55:11 PM
Yes why not. because ethereum is the successor of BTC. so the price will be the same as BTC someday, even more. so I will continue to support ETH and invest there.
Activity: 42
December 26, 2017, 07:50:35 PM
ETH is instrument. As long as it's used by a lot of people, it has future. Yes, I know most ICO are scam but there's a lot of solid projects
Activity: 53
December 26, 2017, 07:47:13 PM
I'm still optimistic about the future of ETH. About the failures.. I don't recall ETH failing other than the fact that there were a lot of phishing schemes and scams. However, this is everywhere, even in other ICOs or cryptocurrencies. Thus, ETH did create something different and has a lot of profitable investors who claim that they will support it in the long run (a good example is Microsoft). I strongly believe that ETH will prevail in the long-run and we will be observing its value increase very soon. I personally have ETH and will HODL.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 07:36:21 PM
Well, I don't know about other people but I personally do support ethereum as its value is not that small and it would be one of the best blockchain based platform. I personally think it has a lot of potential
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
December 26, 2017, 06:24:35 PM
Ethereum,in my opinion, is the most stable coin on the market, so why don't i support it?))
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 26, 2017, 05:02:06 PM
Ethereum is one of the most promising coin to look out for in 2018! Ethereum has been stable this year even in the face of serious market turbulence. Ethereum also increase very much in value. Ether's is at all time high.
Jump to: