Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 171. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 03:45:16 AM
Of course, because the ethereum is very useful to us and ethereum is having a high price now, so i want to support ethereum for me to have it and also ethereum is second largest value among all the cryprocurrencies thats why i want to support it.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 03:37:26 AM
In another thread I read Ethereum is used for scamming. But the thing is those scammers will not hold those ETH all by themselves and will sell in the market. So so of us will lose our money but the coins will be back to circulation and legit business will continue to use ETH so it will rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 28, 2017, 03:33:51 AM
I still support Ethereum, because coin ethereum is very easy to get in comparison with other coin2.
I will always support eth because ethereum has a good future and i know that someday i can became rich by supporting ethereum my holding or by buying eth, because just like bitcoin ethereum has a big chance to increase its value really well andni am confident that i can make many money by supporting eth.
yea good idea. I am also supporter of ethereum because ethereum is best coin in all altcoins and there are large number of users of ethereum in the world and still increasing with a fast rate due to this increasing in demand price of ethereum is also increasing and it will get bright future very soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 03:28:44 AM
I still support Ethereum, because coin ethereum is very easy to get in comparison with other coin2.
I will always support eth because ethereum has a good future and i know that someday i can became rich by supporting ethereum my holding or by buying eth, because just like bitcoin ethereum has a big chance to increase its value really well andni am confident that i can make many money by supporting eth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 28, 2017, 02:55:20 AM
Yes, Of course, why not? Because as you can see ETH price is always stable despite the market is fluctuation. This proves that ETH has own value and it does not depends on the trend market.
Activity: 336
December 27, 2017, 09:32:07 PM
I still holding my ETH for about 5 months now, i get it when the price is very low, and now for me , the price now of this coin is really good, i already got a profit on it.
Still, i never gonna let go on this coin. Its a matter of trust and faith on this project. When price go down, buy on it. Mostly, all projects now are built in ethereum blockchain,
no wonder it will go higher as it is now in the near future.
Activity: 51
December 27, 2017, 09:19:36 PM
Ethereum is a good project but it have some issues like lack of security and prices dumps. Actually, i don't have many ETH but many ETH tokens that i can't move somewhere else.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 07:24:46 PM
We must stay faithful to the Etherum. This was the coin that first started the ICO  fever. It still has its up and downs, but if we must bear in mind that it is still popular coin on the market. Yes, the price is not as we hope it to be but in the future, its value will go up for sure. A modern hacking attempt is reducing Etherum popularity and that has happened often this year
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 05:11:43 PM
Personally I still follow ETH and I believe one day it will get as high as Bitcoin, just need to be patient and watch it grow!
Activity: 266
December 27, 2017, 04:29:03 PM
of course I will always support Ethereum, its price is very stable compared to Bitcoin and BCH, currently, I am mostly investing in Ethereum...
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 27, 2017, 04:08:09 PM
I support Ethereum, because the majority of ICO is the basis for the Ethereum  blockchain
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 27, 2017, 04:06:57 PM
I am support Ethereum, eventhough when Cryptokitties Issues Attack. And, now, Eth reach 700USD. What an unexpected progress
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
December 27, 2017, 04:06:00 PM
I am really support Ethereum, they are help more for Altcoins
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 04:04:03 PM
I did not buy it when it was under 10$. I thought the project would just die... After all the problem that have happend, I dont this it will die anytime soon then I just decided to buy some and hold for the future.
Activity: 74
December 27, 2017, 03:59:13 PM
Currently I will still support ethereum , it because ethereum has the powerful smart contract. And the fee is no so higher then bitcoin.Maybe some other day ethereum fee will be same as current bitcoin fee, by that time I will find out another coin to do transfer my altcoin. Currently Bitcoin is king ethereum is queen.
Activity: 112
December 27, 2017, 03:48:42 PM
Yes. Eth is the most powerful tool for smart contracts, no matter what some haters might say. Strong community, a star-leader Vitalik, support from some strong corporations. Eth has a bright future.
Activity: 321
December 27, 2017, 03:42:38 PM
Activity: 80
December 27, 2017, 03:39:50 PM
Though I really respect Vitalik Buterin, Etherium project really depends on him personally alot! I prefer more decentralized way of development, though ETH has shown the great growth anyway. It is still the strongest platform for ICOs. Good luck!
Activity: 384
December 27, 2017, 03:30:49 PM
Of course I support ethereum. Because altcoins are really amazing on the appeal of some other altcoins. He ranks second in coinmarketcap. Many enthusiasts of ethereum. The potential of ethereum is also undoubted and very good for the future.
Activity: 182
December 27, 2017, 03:26:10 PM
I have been holding for long.
So, I still trust from only $300 and now when btc up, but yeah if you see the exchange rate to btc is down, but in USD, it's not.
I never worry about it. Just trust and keep holding. When it goes down and you see the dip, buy it.
Many tokens now are built on ethereum blockchain.
So, no wonder if ETH also getting bigger time by time and when its future plan implemented, will explode higher.
Jump to: