Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 172. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 03:17:48 PM
I know some time, we are just simply hate one particulate coin just for the price is too much for what it have but in the end, that's how crypto currency work.
Yeah man, i'm strong ly agree with you. We have to accept the hurt truth.
Activity: 29
December 27, 2017, 01:41:30 PM
Yes ofc I still support it, is an interesting project and slowly slowly they are getting better on it.
About the price goes up and down and is a good way to invest if yu are interested, but how you know is a risk also there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
December 27, 2017, 01:33:12 PM
Yes! I fully support ETH and believe in the development team of the project. I think that they are capable of choosing an optimal vector of development of ETH and one day it will probably overcome BTC, that's my prediction.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 01:30:45 PM
Yes I still support, and will be. Cause this is the great project their team work is much better then others, also they have quick transaction system that is the great things for Traders. And I believe if I invest here then I will get profit from it I think I can be millionaire if I buy 10/15 ETH and hold this for minimum 3 years.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
December 27, 2017, 12:41:19 PM
Yes of course because almost ICO is using the ETHEREUM blockchain for their token as it is an ERC-20 compliant token. Since i got here and joined bounty campaigns, i am always asked for my ETH address to where the payment should be sent by them. In fact, i've earned from their tokens already so that is why i am 100% supporting ETH.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 12:00:00 PM
I think i will support eth my whole life because it brought to me the best income that i can't even image.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 27, 2017, 11:51:32 AM
Yes Sir! I do believe that ETH would get high price sooner or later. It is a good alt coin. A lot of people knows ETH and almost every project here is ETH based. If you also look at the wallets they needs GAS fee and guess ETH is what they accept as GAS fee. Theres so much more that ETH can offer to us. And in fact ETH has been here for years and yet it is still kicking. Im sure itll be better future for ETH soon. Smiley
Activity: 139
December 27, 2017, 11:40:14 AM
Yea. I do. I will continue to support eth because it's promising.
Activity: 140
December 27, 2017, 11:38:41 AM
Yes, I still do support ethereum for a couple of reason that I think almost all here have already said.  I don't think that other reasons not to support ethereum is not enough for me not to promote, use, or support it.  If soon someone will ask me will I still be supporting ethereum I will say "do your homewprk and some research for you to prove it.  I do support Ethereum.
Activity: 145
December 27, 2017, 11:25:19 AM
Ai'll keep support ethereum til the end of cryptocurrency. Ethereum is my destiny. Ethereum has changed my life become like now. Ethereum is the best altcoin.. it's good to be held because it has potential to be the next bitcoin. We can see from the price that changed everytime.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 11:20:39 AM
Why not? It is a solid platform with promising tokens on it. To not support it would be a big mistake. But of course we will see more competition in the future. Only look at waves or Ardor...
Yes, I agree with you. Ethereum is a platform, a solid system with many potential and useful properties in the transaction process. It is the only competitor that can compete fiercely with Bitcoin. Its development has been phenomenal, its value has grown dramatically, although it has been a bit of a shake-up, but things have stabilized. And as you said, it's a wrong decision if you do not support Ethereum. I believe it will continue to flourish in the future
Activity: 252
December 27, 2017, 10:55:41 AM
yes, of course i still support ethereum
i'm new in cryptocurrency, and ethereum is my favorite coin to exchange
the price is going up and down, but i start trading when the ethereum price below 5 million in IDR
and now the price is raise more than 100%
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 27, 2017, 09:41:41 AM
The support base for ethereum is wide and big now! Unlike when ethereum first came to offer it's IPO and many people were suspicious of what ethereum were up too. Overtime, ethereum had proved itself as very important altcoin and as it is, ethereum is hoping to take number 1 spot in cryptocurrency. I support ethereum.
Activity: 139
December 27, 2017, 09:36:23 AM
I still support it and hope it does well, but on my etherwallet using the gas and everything to move some other tokens was quite the fiasco and had me pretty pissed off actually. It shouldn't be that hard to use ETH or its Tokens.
Activity: 360
December 27, 2017, 09:32:48 AM
I know some time, we are just simply hate one particulate coin just for the price is too much for what it have but in the end, that's how crypto currency work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 27, 2017, 09:25:42 AM
Yes I still support Etherium despite of many issues that they have encountered before the Dev keep doing their job to develop and improve their token well. and Etherium is the medium of exchange for ERC20 token lot of people are buying and uses this Token for trading ERC20 coin and conversion also in BTC
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 09:24:11 AM
I am big fan of Ethereum now a days many people believe it but i am shocked about the hackers hack the Eth. So i think more security required for it. In the future we look many changes in its security. I am still support eth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 09:15:16 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Personally, I support the Ethereum. I also make investments in it.
But I would not say that this is the most effective coin. I like Bitcoin and Litecoin more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 27, 2017, 09:08:09 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

I still do. The thing is, Ethereum has been active for years and I have been using it in every transaction after getting paid with coins from the campaigns. Therefore, I feel safer and comfortable with Ethereum. Perhaps there are some problems with it at times. Still, the problems are not that grave and enough for me to quit on it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 27, 2017, 09:04:37 AM

Yes I am still supporting Ethereum because it is the major reason where I got my bitcoin profit in the campaign I joined most of the time. Also I hold some of it in a long term.
Jump to: