Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 178. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 12:48:04 PM
I fully support Etherium to be the best coin such as bitcoin and if the price of Etherium can be parallel to the bitcoin price
so the two coins are in tandem to be the best so not just the bitcoin that seems to be the main of cryptocurrency
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 12:44:44 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Well, ethereum started proving people wrong because ethereum doubled in price in less a than a week and it keeps growing from there. Who knows where it will stop?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 15, 2017, 12:16:43 PM
 ethereum is There is a monster bullish trend line with support at $325   long time good
Activity: 113
December 15, 2017, 11:54:34 AM
Of course,because why not? Almost everyone is supporting ethereum despite its low value. Afterall,it is the next best cryptocurrency after bitcoin. Unlike bitcoin,Ethereum has a much more stable value although it has low value,I think that in 2018 it will pump big and get more popular than before.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
December 15, 2017, 11:41:35 AM
Yes! I still support Ethereum from the first place till now. You know like bitcoin, this coin is very powerful especially now that they're using ethereum for ICO's. But I guess that being the second coin is always a challenge to do better and to strive hard to be on the top but ethereum also has a great advantages that bitcoin doesn't have and for me their both families. Why stop supporting ethereum, ethereum is life. Just keep on buying and praising it
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 15, 2017, 11:35:14 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Ethereum is the main rival of the bitcoin but even it is the main rival of the bitcoin; I supporting Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the profitable coin in the cryptocurrency, Ethereum also is full of potential like bitcoin.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
December 15, 2017, 11:16:05 AM
Ethereum is the next best cryptocurrency after bitcoin. It is the most stable cryptocurrency. In 2018, we can see major growth in Ethereum price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
December 15, 2017, 11:04:48 AM

Of course! I am one of the people who supports Ethereum. I believe that Ethereum will have a bright future like bitcoins and I know that Ethereum will be also become more popular in the near future.
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 10:55:14 AM
ETH is still one of the greatest altcoins. It has many benefits like fast transactions using smart contract, low fee charges, and ETH is very stable than bitcoin, from that Ethereum potential is still very big that we still not discover all.
I gonna using it for a long-long time Wink
Activity: 644
December 15, 2017, 10:54:32 AM
I have faith in Ethereum and i will always support it. Look at the Ethereum price it hit $700 price few days ago.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
December 15, 2017, 10:49:10 AM
I will support Ethereum until the very last day of my life  Grin
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 10:34:59 AM
I will hold ETH for a long time obviously. I think ETH team fix all problems with system performance.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
December 15, 2017, 10:29:24 AM
I actually lost faith in Ethereum a long time ago but remained to keep my Ethereum coins in an exchange site I used to trade before. I just left it there because I thought this coin is not going anywhere as of this time but maybe by next year. On the other hand, I can say I still support it because I still kept the coin after how many months of holding it.
Merit: 103
December 15, 2017, 10:20:35 AM
Not really,i lost faith in it with constant we are going to pos every 3 months announcement and then they delay it for next 6 months.Dont get me wrong i still mine it but things like a simple cryptokitties game that clog the network doesnt really fly by me.Hope that they can fix their stuff 2gather since most of the cards in mining are on ethereum and its crash would probably be the end of the gpu mining,also that could affect on the current erc20 tokens mass production and icos on it
December 15, 2017, 10:07:05 AM
I still support Ethereum, since there are some working dApps running on it. And more and more interesting projects are going into beta phase in this year.
surely I continue to support ETH because I am happy to hold the eth and want to enjoy the benefits
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 09:59:53 AM
Until to day yes I still support Ethereum , I think Ethereum for future could be second position after Bitcoin .
Activity: 84
December 15, 2017, 09:53:00 AM
At the moment Ethereum is best for making your own tokens with transparent transactions, but it is not cheap for mass. People can't issue tokens as a tickets for close party for 50 person as example cuz it is expensive. We can dot it easily with Waves, but Waves haven't good transparency for tokens and token explorer.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
December 15, 2017, 09:52:11 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks

Same here, though I find its fees so somewhat high and makes my pocket hurts because I'm really stingy I think it is still justifiable because what makes up to it is its acceptability as an exchanger in various token and its value is steadily going up which is a really promising factor to invest to it.
Activity: 130
December 15, 2017, 09:38:30 AM
YEAh! I think that etherium is one of top stable altcoins ever, and i still hold eth
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 09:29:33 AM
I support Ethereum until the end, just as I support bitcoin and other altcoin like maidsafecoin,monero,litecoin and dogecoin in which I have invested. Investing in crypto is like investing in stocks. It is very easy to stop believing in an investment because of rumors and very difficult to maintain that belief. That's why HODLERS almost always win. Ethereum is the second largest marketcap in crypto after Bitcoin so it is very popular and have many potential in future.
Jump to: