Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 179. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 09:16:22 AM
Yes I support ethereum but there are some problums like slow transection,costly transection etc
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 15, 2017, 07:31:53 AM
Yes i do.  I still believe with ethereum.  I believe ethereum is the best altcoin for long term.  Because ethereum has a potential and good team and system. And mamy people interest to buy ethereum.  So the price must be will go up and up

Activity: 112
December 14, 2017, 09:12:09 PM
Still supporting the ETH, for all of my payments came to ETH for
bounty Campaigns :p , but to tell it frankly ETH is need a lot of improvement to
do when it come on the Following:

> Processing ( you may experienced delay or hang on Etherdelta and Myetherwallet transfer sometimes it's keep on loading and not able to finish the loading i believe the problem would be not are interent connection but to their side their upload speed is so slow if many are using it you would experience some asking you just to increased your GAS consumption etc. well for my opinion they need to act on this one for how would they can handle more in the future if only today in a small crowd it takes a lot of time on transferring and selling etherdelta waste of time sometimes.

> Unknown or Mysteries lost of ETH thru Hacking ( This is needed to be their most priority
their programming security seems not that much secured to push away the hackers from stealing
from then imagine they lose a lot amount millions of dollars worth of ETH that easily and it happens
already several times, hoping to improved their securities.

other than that all the way i support ETH in long term seeing it as next big deal next to BTC
and looking forward to have some earnings by holding some ETH and wait to pump it until it reach $1000 above.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
December 14, 2017, 02:41:53 AM
I will support the price of Ethereum up to 1000 dollars. I can continue to support it according to the situation.
I see no obstacles in front of Ethereum.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
December 14, 2017, 02:37:58 AM
Ethereum created an easy way to create different tokens.  I think it is very important to some ICO projects with fast transfer rate and altcoin distribution. What's more, the ETH has been widely accepted as the ICO payment.
I will sure to support ETH.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
December 14, 2017, 12:52:54 AM
No,i stopped supporting ethereum a long time ago,i see eth's future will be a big failure to investors a lot of network issues going on i switch to LTC right now and i hope i made the right decision.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 12:37:06 AM
Ethereum is the second most successful project over the Internet. Its not a fail mind you.
Activity: 518
December 14, 2017, 12:28:50 AM
Ethereum is good right now. This is continue rising as fast as i can't imagine, i still support ethereum because i know we have future on it.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 12:25:55 AM
Yes of course Ethereum still working but slowly maybe they can fix it as soon as posible to maintain their transaction clean and good this is the most promising and profitable token leader. Ethereum can comeback just wait pateintly. goodluck
Activity: 297
December 13, 2017, 11:28:00 PM
Yes of course I do support ethereum many people can support ethereum especially the altcoin because number one it the best coin in the market how ever what happen in future  he give  big amount money in altcoin so I think ethereum they have good envestment altcoin
Activity: 462
December 13, 2017, 10:25:50 PM
Yes, you are right about ups and downs but i still like ETH:)
For me it's a big yes, i will always support ethereum because it is the best altcoins and i know that among the rest of the atcoins ethereum has only a big chance to come up on bitcoin, and i think ethereum will only need more time to totally prove's it is very worth it.
Activity: 241
December 13, 2017, 10:16:24 PM
Yes of course, especially with the eth coins that can be able to spur miners to be able to transact more easily and quickly.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 09:41:17 PM
Yes, its the most popular altcoin, a ton of ICOs are using it as a platform. With the rise of ICOs that happened in the last years i don't see it failing anytime soon.
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
December 13, 2017, 09:08:59 PM
 Of course I still support Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the best coin in the market. Team is working very hard, technology of their coin is very good. Because of crypto kitties blockchain of ethereum is problematic now but it is still alive and even like this transferring ethereum takes less time then bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 13, 2017, 06:15:54 PM
With today's price I can only be pleased that I have decided to support ETH.
I expect that by the end of the year the value will be close to $ 1,000. If I look at the beginning of the year, it turns out that all those who have trusted him now have a good profit.
I have never seen a good investment in ETH. always bought coins only for payment of financial transfers. although I'm sure that ETH has more potential than even bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
December 13, 2017, 05:00:44 PM
Absolutely yes! Ethereum is one of the best blockchain core.Ethereum already hosted many successful projects and ICOs on it. Technologically speaking it is also better than any other alt available.
Activity: 129
Merit: 17
December 13, 2017, 04:54:40 PM
With today's price I can only be pleased that I have decided to support ETH.
I expect that by the end of the year the value will be close to $ 1,000. If I look at the beginning of the year, it turns out that all those who have trusted him now have a good profit.
Activity: 336
December 12, 2017, 06:44:18 PM
I always support to ethereum because i like for trading against of altcoins on different exchanges. Ethereum is a god of all new ico in this market and without it 80% new coin ico can not launch their coins in the crypto market. Ethereum price is going up and down but there is no need to worry about this.but future of ethereum is very strong.there is no always remain a positive and negative trends in the market. so always think about for positive in every field.After the Bitcoin, ethereum is the second big coin which is more demanding of people in the whole world.
It's why i will always support Ethereum
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 06:24:53 PM
That's true to a certain extent. One of the very main reason that people strongly (apart from the belief that ETH really does good / difference to the world) believe in ETH is because of the various strong backers (Microsoft, banks, etc) which you referred to "strong lobbyist". Then again if you have unlimited amount of investment money means you can fail as many times as you want. Take Uber for an example; Uber is still burning money after years but still there are investors rushing in to throw money even though there might be no sight of profit at all.

I still do because if we won't support it then it wouldn't be able to keep its reliability and would hold it's market value for long. Many altcoins, especially the newer ones, have either died out or has been in a stand still because of the fact that they are losing attention due to the increased focus of many to bitcoins at the moment. If people would stop supporting the stronger altcoins in the market, that would spell their demise, so we should continue supporting it.
Today is the trending for old altcoins, I saw the price of Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Monero, Zcash and even Dogecoin were pumped in the value. I am also supporting Ethereum and buy it for long term, but to be honest, I do not think almost the new altcoin were died, there are still have a lot of new altcoins, tokens still exist with high price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 07:49:42 AM
Of course, this is the most promising and profitable token-leader.
Jump to: