Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 182. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
December 09, 2017, 08:15:53 AM
I always support ethereum ?
Do yu know why ?

Because ethereum always support others dev the publish new ICO,Airdrop, Bounty
most of these stuff always ask people who join to use ethereum address, this is the main reason why ethereum become so favorite one
Activity: 196
December 09, 2017, 07:35:13 AM
Yeah I support ethereum.its profit price keep increasing, it is the best coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
December 09, 2017, 06:37:04 AM
Ethereum is the safe bet over long-term hold but damn that cryptokities make future look grim.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 06:27:36 AM
Yes,I still support Ethereum.Because,I believe Ethereum and it is the first choice of mine.But few days ago,their has some transactional problem. Everyone can't deposit their coin in Etherdelta.But, it will back soon by solving their problem. So,I still support Ethereum.
are you sure that problem deposit on etherdelta will fix soon?
it's take so long i just wait it for 5 day and still getting error Undecided
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
December 09, 2017, 06:25:54 AM
Yes,I still support Ethereum.Because,I believe Ethereum and it is the first choice of mine.But few days ago,their has some transactional problem. Everyone can't deposit their coin in Etherdelta.But, it will back soon by solving their problem. So,I still support Ethereum.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 09, 2017, 06:20:10 AM
yes, I still support ethereum, because I believe ethereum will be our first choice in long-term investing in crypto, because of the ever-increasing and rarely steady rise in price that makes me believe to invest in ethereum
Activity: 434
December 09, 2017, 06:05:54 AM
The ether never pursued the goal of maximizing its profits. This is a very serious ecosystem, which is developing every day. When the euphoria of bitcoin's growth is over, many big money will go on the eth. And then we can see the crazy growth. I think that it needs to be supported.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
December 09, 2017, 04:31:51 AM
Yes, it may be having hard times right now but im sure it will pump as high as it could be as bitcoin becomes more expensive people will seek for other coins and ethereum is next in line
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
December 09, 2017, 04:26:25 AM
The time will come,people wil lstop using ethereum because it has a lot of issues in its network more and more reasons to stop using it.

that is what i also think will happen.
the issues keep coming up with ethereum every now and then and each time a new one. it is either it getting hacked or another ICO or something like these kittens which is clogging up the whole network and killing the network! it has become so easy to do it these days too. and as we go forward things will become worse.
now i am worried everyday that another DAO is waiting to happen and this time they may not roll back anything.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 04:02:58 AM
Of course many people support Ethereum. It's an amazing infrastructure for fastly transaction. New projects developers first choise is still Ethereum Blockchain and interest continues, Long live Ethereum Cool
Activity: 196
December 09, 2017, 03:55:40 AM
The time will come,people wil lstop using ethereum because it has a lot of issues in its network more and more reasons to stop using it.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 03:46:18 AM
YESS, I'm still support Ethereum. because ethereum is a good platform and good development.
and ethereum also brings good profit and price always keep increasing.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
December 09, 2017, 03:37:05 AM
Of course, because ethereum development is very good, and ethereum is a good coin and ethereum is the second biggest coin after the bitcoin.
Activity: 98
December 09, 2017, 03:19:31 AM
of course, ETH is having good future in market
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
December 09, 2017, 03:16:10 AM
of course I am very supportive of eth. because eth so far has a very good potential, and added eth very often I use to follow bounty, such as signature campaign and other social media campaigns. and i also often use eth to join ico.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 09, 2017, 03:09:28 AM
Of course! I still support ethereum since I know that it is the next generation of crypto after bitcoin. They have lots of projects that surely have a lot pf potential. They somehow potentially increasing also which gives us more reason to invest.

Still I am supporting eth here. Too bad it was affected and nearly crippled by a mere cat Cheesy (cryptokitties) Also in addition this bitcoin rally really makes all alts to surrender. I hope a bright future for alts in the coming years 2018.

Yet another example the scammy ICO coin cloning platform is a DAO style forked failure.
Activity: 238
December 08, 2017, 08:52:06 PM
Ethereum platform is I must say a well established platform and many tokens are supported by this platform and they're almost have a good value.
Activity: 50
December 08, 2017, 08:51:45 PM
Yes I still support eth because that’s what I’m using now. I know there have been some issues in the black chain due to cryptokitties. But ethereum family is fixing the problem and they are doing everything to handle it the best way they can.
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
December 08, 2017, 08:37:18 PM
In my opinion, I will always support ethereum for the quality of the platform and the distribution of tokens, which require Eter quantities for shipments, thereby generating security, but the network is extensive and has a gigantic margin of growth.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
December 08, 2017, 07:45:55 PM
Well yes surely. Ether is great and I love it. The ether platform and the way wallets like myetherwallet work are great and we need ether for making transactions of all our tokens so this should keep the value up and stable since people will always use them and need themand it is also much cheaper then using bitcoin for transactions.
Jump to: