Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 223. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 10:31:06 AM
yes still support it still believe on it we need that unique technology but i think NEO is coming up . . .
maybe NEO will not match Etherium because I think NEO users are still very limited in contrast to the well-known Etherium and often used in an ico for transaction processing
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 08:48:01 AM
yes still support it still believe on it we need that unique technology but i think NEO is coming up . . .
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 15, 2017, 07:24:35 AM
Being a platform that enables to create a lot of new coins may hard the ETH value as most of the newly created coins turns to be scammers unfortunately.

However 300$/ETH shows that it's supported by a large community/investors
Activity: 187
October 15, 2017, 06:41:12 AM
I do not support eth now because of the huge number of tokens listed under eth erc 20, i think it just dilutes eth price which by now should have been a lot compared to the btc price rise currently.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
October 15, 2017, 06:38:54 AM
Ethereum is very high profile coin. Many ICOs launch their token based on Ethereum. It's demand as well as price is going to rise very much in future and I also support Ethereum, It brings good profit for me every time. Ethereum is best...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 06:35:05 AM
definitely, ethereum blockchain support dapps and smart contract, theres unlimited possibilities
Activity: 94
October 15, 2017, 06:24:12 AM
I support ethereum as it creates a pltform for new coins.There may be few bad coins but think positive it is easier for a good project to get on and start moving. So I support ethereum always.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
October 15, 2017, 06:16:24 AM
Ethereum is a good coin, and the value is about right, any more than $300 and it is over valued. Ethereum needs to find life outside ICO's to be worth more, but so far so good.

Yeah I agree like why not? There's no way not to support ethereum.
It's a good platform and a well established one. No wonder many tokens that are in this platform.
While eth is still the second best here in crypto world.
Activity: 84
October 15, 2017, 06:11:50 AM
No I support Pally app Smiley https://www.pally.co/....ico starts in less than HOUR!!! Join us Smiley
Activity: 70
October 15, 2017, 06:11:00 AM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 06:07:18 AM
I still support etherium because i think and trust that  it will have a high price too in the future next to bitcoin. Maybe the price has not yet have a stable price but it will find his stable price once it has gain so much support and a lot of ico are done in the eth platform.
Activity: 26
October 15, 2017, 06:03:29 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes, I will still support ethereum because it is the 2nd biggest coin after the bitcoin. And approximately, the 90% of new ICOs coming in the cryptocurrency markets are in the form of ERC20 tokens. People must know that it is still in its growing mode and is also established its good quality.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
October 15, 2017, 05:48:23 AM
Ethereum is a good coin, and the value is about right, any more than $300 and it is over valued. Ethereum needs to find life outside ICO's to be worth more, but so far so good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
October 15, 2017, 05:42:28 AM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.
Yes i would still support etherium due to its high value of coins.Eth has brighter future of coins and it is the most expensive  altcoins for the coming year.It is the second bitcoin that can we use to earn like bitcoin that grows for now.
Activity: 406
October 15, 2017, 05:39:51 AM
Yes, ETH is the 2nd biggest coin after BTC and nowadays, approx 90% of new ICOs coming in the crypto market are in the form of ERC20 tokens which are ETH wallet supported coins. It is still in growing mode and established its quality and will go to moon. It can challenge BTC in near future.
Activity: 265
October 15, 2017, 05:00:04 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes I still support ethereum, why not? They still pumps and they are still the most expensive altcoins. I bought a lot of ethereum last month and so far I get a lot of profit in it but still I'm not going to sell them because I know that in the future they will grow more just like what happens to bitcoins, I see that they are just like bitcoins before when it was just getting started and I know that after years of holding it the value of my holdings will worth millions some day. When you are talking about altcoins ethereum is the only one that is you can trust. It is not a shit coin just like those new that are comming up
Activity: 14
October 15, 2017, 03:41:38 AM
In order for this community and crypto to grow we have to support ethereum because it enables ICOs to take place and new ideas for the future to take place.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 15, 2017, 03:32:22 AM
Yes i will still support ethereum. This coin is more getting worse and making popular second to the bitcoin. Now there many investor used ethereum and the value of it is going higher as of now.
Activity: 364
October 15, 2017, 02:17:43 AM
Yes. I still do. Ethereum has the second highest volume next to bitcoin in coinmarketcap. Wealthy investors would not support it and invest so much money in it if doesn't offer an awesome technology like bitcoin do. It can also take over bitcoin's place possibly in the future.
Activity: 291
October 15, 2017, 12:21:30 AM
Of course, why not? I think Ethereum has potential to beat bitcoin in 3 years. Ethereum will have a major update and it increases the network ability. ETH will be the new king.
Jump to: