Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 227. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
October 10, 2017, 11:15:47 AM
How can a coin fail when all the applications and projects are built on  ethereum platform.

If that happens it will a D day in crypto world. I see there is more coins in market by ethereum than Bitcoin now.

It's true that there are more tokens that's base on ethereum platform, mostly of the alts now are ERC20 token that indicates many investors have trusted enough to this.
And knowing eth is second to bitcoin and with its coin supply that are really doing good in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 11:11:54 AM
I always support ethereum because I know that ethereum has a lot of thing that can change the world. ethereum just like bitcoin but it is stronger and more features have been added to ethereum. And also, hard fork and upgrade are occurred every year and because of that, ethereum is becoming stronger years by years
i always does it too at first im here ethereum is the coin that i support only and nothing else just because etereum has a good platform and also have a good future not just it gives a profit but as we all know and as we see that this coin would be a great just like bitcoin.
Activity: 373
October 10, 2017, 11:02:17 AM
I am still very supportive of ethereum. because eth is very good and its potential is very good. eth a lot of interest and liked the crowd like bitcoin.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 10:56:04 AM
Yes, because it is the second altcoin I am familiar with. Based on what I heard, it is one of the most trustworthy coins among all. It has a higher exchange rate and its price is varying also, not fixed. I still support Eth cause my wallet is myetherwallet.  Grin Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
October 10, 2017, 10:53:28 AM
seeing the popularity of ethereum is now very certain that this coin will last a long time and will always be a companion of bitcoin dominance. more support for ETH
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 10:45:54 AM
I still support ETH because of the support it currently gets. Some wallets have added ETH so you can buy them there and sell it. This will give ETH the chance to grow, because many people are then using it. If more people buy it you can easily sell it don't wait when there are a lot of sell orders.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 10:13:13 AM
Yes of course... Like a kingdom,  BTC is the king and ethereum is the prime minister 😊

ET have alot of future and whenever btc gt issue we can used btc mostly as a backup,as well as ICOs tdusted btc too much that even it didn't increase t much in price but seeing it's ability to get somewhat like of being stable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 09, 2017, 02:01:52 AM
Yes of course... Like a kingdom,  BTC is the king and ethereum is the prime minister 😊
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 09, 2017, 01:55:31 AM
yes i still support ETH
Ethereum is a good Coin. it is like btc.
even though sometimes the price goes down
they manage to get back up a soon as possible.
it says that Ethereum is stable.
i can't say that Ethereum  fails as long as its
security of your coins and Stability of the price
keeps up.
Then Eth  won't fail for me
Activity: 10
October 09, 2017, 01:45:16 AM
I do support ETH currently but my support will go away once another more promising blockchain is released or gains ubiquity (EOS, NEO, WAVES etc.)

I doubt ETH will catch up with EOS in time.
Activity: 75
October 09, 2017, 01:44:33 AM
Ethereum is just getting started. Smart Contracts are here to stay, and ETH has the backing of some major players including Putin himself.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
October 09, 2017, 01:12:33 AM
I still support ethereum as Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies available in the market. Ethereum is currently the most used platforms for hosting ICOs and I believe that if ethereum continues this trend,a price of 1200$ can be expected within 2-3 years.

This is the only coins which been used big comparable with the bitcoin. Other coins like BCH, ripple, monero and all famous but famous like bitcoin or ethereum. There are many ICO which is been started with the eth based smart contracts but all coins are become successful in token sale or after that. We have to be choosy before we are ready to investing to it.

For me there's nothing wrong of investing different types of business but be careful to choose what kind of business that you were going to invest. Only have to check its background if it is legal or illegal since lot of scammers existing today. If you think it is good for you to invest then why not go for it?

It matters that there are so many scammers are using the ethereum blockchain and that is ruining the reputation of it and can contribute to its dump, But on the other side ethereum is a best coin and there's no illegality behind on it and maybe this coin will got a huge more success later on this days since this one is quite popular and been added on some forex exchange.
Activity: 308
October 09, 2017, 01:06:43 AM
I still support and i will supoort ethereum because there is lots of smart contracts created on ethereum platform there is lots of ICO happening based on erc20 or above token based each successful ICO increases eth value because each transaction required some ether.
Activity: 476
October 09, 2017, 12:38:49 AM
Hmm I do not think so, you just need to be optimistic as more and more ethereum platform at this time that makes us optimistic kedepanya against Ethereum.
Activity: 714
October 09, 2017, 12:09:10 AM
yeah still, etherum very famous for now, the price up and the second rank in marketcaps after bitcoin
and etherum is one of good invest for future
Activity: 658
October 08, 2017, 07:28:28 PM
I still support ethereum as Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies available in the market. Ethereum is currently the most used platforms for hosting ICOs and I believe that if ethereum continues this trend,a price of 1200$ can be expected within 2-3 years.

This is the only coins which been used big comparable with the bitcoin. Other coins like BCH, ripple, monero and all famous but famous like bitcoin or ethereum. There are many ICO which is been started with the eth based smart contracts but all coins are become successful in token sale or after that. We have to be choosy before we are ready to investing to it.

For me there's nothing wrong of investing different types of business but be careful to choose what kind of business that you were going to invest. Only have to check its background if it is legal or illegal since lot of scammers existing today. If you think it is good for you to invest then why not go for it?
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 08, 2017, 06:53:52 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

yes i support ethereum even if the ethereum more times failed i believe until now for me ethereum are the 2nd cins have big potential to grow in the marketcap in the cryptocurrency world putting invesment in ethereum also are good profit later on.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 08, 2017, 04:36:16 PM
The truth is that ethereum is being more attractive for investors right now, because most people thinks that ethereum could be worth the same price that bitcoin has right now. So does who didnt bought bitcoin when it was $ 300 - $ 200 in 2015-2016 now want to buy this "new bitcoin" at a cheap price, $300 is cheap if you have the hope that it will be worth $4500 (the same as bitcoin at the moment)
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 04:34:18 PM
I always support ethereum because I know that ethereum has a lot of thing that can change the world. ethereum just like bitcoin but it is stronger and more features have been added to ethereum. And also, hard fork and upgrade are occurred every year and because of that, ethereum is becoming stronger years by years
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BitcoinTalk Manager
October 08, 2017, 04:32:44 PM
Yes we see large wallet support it (blockchain.info)so that i think Ethereum have good future and can be alternative to bitcoin
Jump to: