Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 59. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 05:44:28 AM
One of the main reasons that people are very strong hold Eth because altcoin Eth has a good prospect in the future,
Believe in the ETH because of the strong supporters (Microsoft, bank, etc.) you call "powerful lobbyists". Then again if you have an unlimited amount of money means you can fail as much as you want. It is already an investment law, there are advantages there is also a loss.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
May 22, 2018, 05:40:00 AM
With Etherium, ICO, smart contracts, and, in general, a promising currency for investing began.  How can you not support a coin!?!?
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 05:36:32 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

To be objective we must say that almost all coins face their ups and downs from time to time and Ethereum is not an exception. Cryptomarket is very volatile, so we can't expect much stability from it. But I still support Ethereum, it has good technology and team behind it. It has a lot of potential, I believe it is one of the strongest coins at present.
Activity: 128
May 22, 2018, 05:33:18 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies at the moment and investing in it is a very good option. I will hold it for a long time, and I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, I will get a good return.
Activity: 124
May 22, 2018, 05:29:00 AM
If you can say so - eth-father-mother of all our tokens, a startup of honest and not very honest ico. One of the strongest cryptocurrency. I think eth is holding on to life)
Activity: 392
May 22, 2018, 05:27:14 AM
Yes, I still have my Ethereum. I think this is the most promising cryptocurrency on the market. I choose to hold it for a long time, and I believe there will be very big upside when the market picks up.
I think ethereum is currently the best altcoin,
because of his very promising future,
and most importantly hold the ethereum until the price goes up
Activity: 101
May 22, 2018, 05:13:04 AM
I see great potential in this coin. I also like how Vitalik tries to make it a thing of its own, skippimg on meetups and critizing others quite righteously. Its value is directly supported by daily users and platforms.
Activity: 72
May 22, 2018, 05:05:43 AM
Yes, I still have my Ethereum. I think this is the most promising cryptocurrency on the market. I choose to hold it for a long time, and I believe there will be very big upside when the market picks up.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
May 22, 2018, 05:02:59 AM
I never had doubts about the ethereum and only see the advantages in this cryptocurrency. So I will be supporting ethreum especially because it offers low exchange fees.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 05:56:47 PM
Yes, probably. But many people do not think about it and continue to support the growth of Ethereum with their desire to buy it.
Activity: 221
May 21, 2018, 04:51:14 PM
Yes, ETH is the 2nd biggest coin after BTC and nowadays, approx 90% of new ICOs coming in the crypto market are in the form of ERC20 tokens which are ETH wallet supported coins. It is still in growing mode and established its quality and will go to moon. It can challenge BTC in near future.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 04:44:48 PM
Of course i support ethereum , it's the most promising token on market nowadays and probably better than bitcoin but people used to be conservative and ethereum have no enough trust.
Activity: 264
May 21, 2018, 04:34:25 PM
Yes I will support the ethereum because it is now presently referred to as the king of the cryptocurrency. Ethereum has proven to be a major force in the cryptocurrency world as it is been used by majority of cryptocurrency investors and bounty hunter. Ethereum has gain a widespread popularity and this shows in the way the value increases in the past weeks
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 04:25:55 PM
"ETH" begins to press bitcoin in terms of popularity. Probably, this currency has more prospects. If bitcoin can act only as a means of exchange and storage, then Ethereum has a number of advantages. The main thing is the ability to create smart contracts. Now this platform is the most popular in the world in the construction of the block economy, and is used with numerous ICO.
Agree. The Ethereum community is far more focused on creating a winning product rather than just making money. Ironically, in this end this will see Ethereum with the most money and Bitcoin creating a bad product that's good for nothing other than parking your money.
Activity: 210
May 21, 2018, 09:55:34 AM
The choke in the network of Ethereum is temporal . Yes I still Believe Eth will be back to form.
Activity: 171
May 21, 2018, 09:54:17 AM
Undoubtedly Ether is a good coin.
If the price of the etherium did not depend on the cost of bitcoin, then this coin would become the most popular on the cryptomarket. Unfortunately, like the rest of the tokens, the etherium follows bitcoin. I do not see any prospects for investing in cryptocurrency now.
Activity: 100
May 21, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
Yeah, ofc. There is many positive news about it recently so I wait the rates to go up. Last months bought me more coins
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 09:47:21 AM
I will still support ethereum. I will wait for the perfect time that in the future ethereum market price will be high. I believe in ethereum.
Activity: 305
May 21, 2018, 09:44:07 AM
for me it's a yes im still supporting ETH because i see that this altcoins has have a good quality and great opportunity to boost my profit in the future..
Activity: 144
May 21, 2018, 09:42:23 AM
of course I am still interested in eth, One of the main reasons why people strongly believe in ETH is because of the strong supporters. let's just say eth is still improving the name and product offered and that if it is successful will be a very valuable thing in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: