Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 61. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
May 19, 2018, 04:37:48 AM
Of course, ethereum is one of the top altcoins. I think ethereum will have the best future. Ethereum will be one altcoin that is likely to beat bitcoin. As we know, ethereum users are already millions of users. Because the quality is ethereum become everyone's favorite altcoin. Many new Altcoin are incorporated with ethereum, they use the ethereum platform in their deals. This is one proof that the future of ethereum is very bright. Good luck. Thanks
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 09:51:06 PM
Yes i di really support ethereum because i know oneday ethereum well go on high value and i think one day will grow and in the future just hold and keep it
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 07:08:57 PM
Despite the current downturn in ETH I still support ETH as I believe it will continue to grow and move forward.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:51:57 PM
I still support eth, even though it is currently experiencing price decline. But I am sure ethereum will continue to develop and can approach bitcoin. If to compete with bitcoin it seems impossible for eth.

definitely etherium will never reach such a price category as Bitcoin, but apparently the etherium has much more potential for the future. In any case, the ethereum never let me down and all my investments in this coin reward with interest.
Activity: 392
May 18, 2018, 06:50:04 PM
I still support eth, even though it is currently experiencing price decline. But I am sure ethereum will continue to develop and can approach bitcoin. If to compete with bitcoin it seems impossible for eth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
May 18, 2018, 06:44:47 PM
Ethereum is one of my favourite coin and i still support it. Even if i do not know much about ethereum, i can still attest to the fact that it has earned me a lot. Ethereum is  a good competitor of Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
May 18, 2018, 06:42:42 PM
I have ethereum in my portfolio and been keeping it for almost half a year now. Being the second cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalization in the cryptoworld, no wonder i couldn't see it as a very promising crypto and that's why i had kept it in my wallet until today.
Activity: 216
May 18, 2018, 06:30:10 PM
I read the topic, I realized that many people do not believe in the ethereum at all. I think he still has something to show. All ICO are still on it. The price certainly will increase, until the end of the year I think up to 1k will come. Ethereum is a stable top-level cryptocurrency, which has firmly taken its place in the market and whose purchase even investors of the stock market call the most promising in comparison with bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
May 18, 2018, 06:27:59 PM
Ethereum has been stationary for a while and it seems like it is quite hard to progress much as there is always huge demands and huge supply to offset each other. However, I believe that Ethereum will continue to grow and i am looking forward to the hard forks, especially the POS implementation.
Activity: 280
May 18, 2018, 06:27:04 PM
Yes, of course I do. I do believe that in some spheres Ethereum is even stronger and better developed than Bitcoin is.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
May 18, 2018, 06:25:14 PM
I still support Ethereum, the world population is very very crowded and  in the future crypto will be used and have a lot of money thanks to Ethereum in 2017 and i guess in 2018 that i will make a lot of money thanks to Ethereum.
Activity: 134
May 18, 2018, 06:10:51 PM
of course I strongly support the ethereum. because altcoin is a lot of coin ethereum brings good luck. I myself have a lot of coins of the ethereum reap the benefits. And I am sure that the ethereum has a clear future. 

Absolutely, for now ethereum is the second best coin in the crypto world and we saw how this coin makes sense in the eyes of the investors as well as the bounty hunters. Although its value is unstable but still we consider it as one of the potential and successful coin someday.
Activity: 434
May 18, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
Of course I support. The ethereum simply in any case should be restored, because it is really a strong coin and strong developers. Vitalik Buterin improves the ethereum. News from Vitalik will certainly affect the growth of the ethereum, but he has a good safety margin for the future. Especially now it is becoming more and more in demand in many directions. so the expected price $ 2,000 is entirely possible.
Activity: 448
May 18, 2018, 05:30:28 PM
When crypto world meets to end, then i will stop supporting Ethereum. I will definitely support Ethereum because it is second largest and best coin after Bitcoin. In today's date Ethereum is the most usable coin by every invest and in every exchange. I'm clearly seeing ETH in future because Ethereum price movement is fairly fast.
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 05:11:03 PM
Yes, ETH is the 2nd biggest coin after BTC and nowadays, approx 90% of new ICOs coming in the crypto market are in the form of ERC20 tokens which are ETH wallet supported coins. It is still in growing mode and established its quality and will go to moon. It can challenge BTC in near future.

Iy I will always support ETH because I believe if ETH will have a high price also in the future beside bitcoin.
also, Ethereum needs to find life outside ICO to be more valuable, but so far so good.

Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 05:07:53 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I always support Ethereum because even now I support Ethereum especially now Ethereum in the recovery period therefore I always support Ethereum and many people say the current price of Ethereum will rise until the end of 2018
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 05:06:21 PM
of course I strongly support the ethereum. because altcoin is a lot of coin ethereum brings good luck. I myself have a lot of coins of the ethereum reap the benefits. And I am sure that the ethereum has a clear future. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
May 18, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
Surely that's because etherium I think has a very good prospect in the future In addition to the many in use in the payment system a project. Etherium actually has a fairly fast price movements and allow someone in the search for profit.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
May 18, 2018, 04:58:38 PM
Ethereum is a universally recognized platform for smart contracts, which is chosen by almost all projects that go to ICO and develop their software product in the field of blockchain. Therefore, as the status of bitcoin is unshakable, just as the status of the ethereum is unlikely to be questioned by anyone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 04:47:07 PM
Yeah, I'm supporting etherum because its a very strong coin and i thinks  will be sold from 1500$ close to  the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: