Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 62. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 04:18:41 PM
Yes I am supporting ethereum because this coin can be a future to the crypto and future to the world also. Because this coin will rise very fast and this coin can be a good asset to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
May 18, 2018, 12:59:03 PM
I really agree with what you say, because it is very clear and proven that eth has a very high elektabilitas, and even a pioneer for altcoin from the development of its platform, and has a very promising price stability.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
im very supporting the etheruem, nowadays these coin are on the top 3 altcoin, it is the time to invest in a long term.
Activity: 55
May 18, 2018, 03:00:38 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Ethereum is a blockchain technology, an open source platform. Very optimistic about it.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 02:59:51 AM
With built-in scripting languages and distributed virtual machines, smart contracts can be built to run all sorts of functions. This, without requiring a trusted third party or central authority.

Technology potential is so exciting and able to increase the value of Ethereum investment. Ethereum prices continue to increase along with increasing investor demand for this one crypto currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
May 18, 2018, 02:57:59 AM
Yes I still support Ethereum. I have a certain amount that I hold and the rest I invest in promising ICOs like DIW Token, which will offer decentralised security
Activity: 188
May 18, 2018, 02:57:26 AM
Yes, I believe that ETH is an important part of the whole cryptocurrency world. At the moment, ETH is the main competitor of BTC.

Yes, ETH is an important factor in cryptocurrency world because once ETH is mentioned by the people, cryptocurrency is automatically known by everyone. So, it is better to invest also in Eth up to these days.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 18, 2018, 02:46:40 AM
The emergence of anything has two sides, and I think that ETH has received such a strong welcome not only because it is profitable, but more importantly it has a blockchain 2.0 name. It is a technological breakthrough for blockchain, and this is why I like ETH. To achieve greater development, cryptocurrency must constantly be upgraded and improved. At least for now, ETH is doing very well. Although a lot of fraudulent ICOs have been born in Ethereum, there are some things that cannot be avoided, right?
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 18, 2018, 02:43:29 AM
Of course until now I still support ethereum. In addition, ethereum is one of my investment fields. I also believe that these altcoin have a future. Lately also lots of positive news surrounding the altcoin ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 02:41:07 AM
I do not keep all the coins for long. Basically, this is an etherium and stellar. The rest of the coins are for sale.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 02:39:43 AM
of course I am very supportive and trust ethereum because I think ethereum is the second largest coin after bitcoin and until now I save that I will make long-term investment, I am very sure the value of this coin will grow with the development of crypto
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 02:39:16 AM
And why should it be different? I like this coin. Problems never arose. My best recommendations.
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 02:36:51 AM
Yes, of course, I will continue to support Ethereum.
I am sure with the strength of Ethereum able to beat the price of Bitcoin. Let's prove that Ethereum will be a great coin and a target for Cryptocurrency users.
I see Ethereum survive and its value is very stable.
This is what many will look for.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
May 18, 2018, 02:28:19 AM
Certainly. The Ethereum is the future. And still it is a lot of bounty. So I can't give up on him Undecided
Activity: 186
May 18, 2018, 02:20:46 AM
I support Ethereum. In my portfolio he is constantly present. I invest Eth in different ICOs. For me Ethereum is a necessity. At the moment, it is impossible to do without Ethereum
Activity: 41
May 17, 2018, 04:09:42 PM
I still support it and hope it does well, but on my etherwallet using the gas and everything to move some other tokens was quite the fiasco and had me pretty pissed off actually.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
May 17, 2018, 04:08:33 PM
What is there not to support, entire ICO eco system is built on eth. It's much easier to participate than what it was two years back. It will grow exponentially in coming years.
Activity: 252
May 17, 2018, 04:04:37 PM
It is difficult to say what the price of Ethereum will be at the end of 2018. At the beginning of 2017, one Ethereum coin could be bought for $ 10. No one believed that she would grow up further. In early 2018, the price of Ethereum jumped to 1200. Developers are actively testing new technologies, and gradually introduce them to the main network. I think that after the developers introduce all the innovations and improvements, the price of Ethereum will grow very much.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 03:56:19 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I am great supporter of Ethereum. It is best altcoin. And furthermore I possess big number of such coins yet so there is no need in doing any turmoil with conversions, selling, buying for a little better conditions.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 03:27:10 PM
yes, because the ETH  through the connection of smart contracts is also an instrument for safe investments. Now the Ethereum is confidently becoming popular, which means that so far there are no serious reasons to be afraid of the collapse of this crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: