Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 65. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 04:15:11 AM
We need to support all coins not only ethereum because these will help them to make it even more popular nowadays. Ethereum is the 2nd highest coin listing on the biggest market in cryptocurrency so if you want to get more profit, just hold it in a long period of time so you will easily achieve it.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 04:13:31 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes, I really like Ethereum.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 04:08:41 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

I still hold Ethereum and will continue to hold Ethereum. because Ethereum is an Altcoin that benefits by holding in the short and long term. so having Ethereum to hold in the long run would be very profitable. so I make Ethereum is Altcoin that I hold in the long run and make it a reliable coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 04:07:57 AM
Absolutely, I love and support the ethereum. In the crypto world, people are investing in more ethereum than bitcoin
Activity: 90
May 16, 2018, 04:07:05 AM
This is the most popular altcoin in the forum and yes i still believe in ETH, i would still invest in ETh if i have a capital for investment.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 04:06:46 AM
I do support ETH all the way.
i believe on the future with ethereum that is why i am keeping on my coins.
not just holding it but keep on getting more.
ETHEREUM will be as strong as BTC. they will both for the future.
Activity: 148
May 16, 2018, 04:05:47 AM
I still support Ethereum, and since I invested in the encryption market, I have been investing in Ethereum because I think the value of Ethereum will increase, and Ethereum has brought me a lot of rewards.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 16, 2018, 04:04:56 AM
All crypto i think has each advantages and disadvantages, i still support Ethereum because from this technology alof of opportunity available in crypo space, many token created by Ethereum blockchain smart contract, that make crypto market will be more crowded and give more benefits, for example give opportunity for bounty hunter to make money from bounty campaign because about more than 50% ICO project used Ethereum Blockchain.
Activity: 224
May 16, 2018, 04:01:31 AM
It will always be in the best place in the cryptocurrency world and will be supported by most investors.

In addition to bitcoin and other encryption, it is one of my favorites.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
May 16, 2018, 04:00:18 AM

I will always support ETH anytime. ETH coins always give me a very safe feeling. If one day, the BTC is no longer many users, ETH will certainly be number one in the coin rankings.
Activity: 73
May 16, 2018, 03:57:07 AM
Yes, ETH is the second leading currency after bitcoin, now it becomes confusing where Eth's prices will move, but I personally think ETH is still very good, and the technical support behind it is very good.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 03:53:53 AM
now it becomes difficult to understand where the price of the Ether will move.  but I hope that it will continue to grow.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 03:31:04 AM
The cryptocurrency I bought and sold with my friend for the first time was ETH. I personally think that ETH is still very good, and the technical support behind it is also very good!
Activity: 114
May 16, 2018, 03:21:17 AM
lthough if it turns out the value of ethereum is manipulated (by whom it is) I still support ethereum. Anyway I also get benefit and profit from ethereum. Eth platform also has been supported by many parties. So as long as there are still many parties who support, I will also support
Activity: 115
May 16, 2018, 02:57:19 AM
I have always supported it, and I also hold it. Ethereum I have known for many years, and I have been investing it for these years. Ethereum brought me great rewards last year. It was My faith, I will always support it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 02:53:28 AM
Ethereum tries populate the blockchain technology and a clear deal with smart contracts
Activity: 210
May 16, 2018, 02:34:11 AM
Yes, I will support ETH, as many Alt people invest in the forum as well as many ETH communities have been built with good basic structure. A lot of negative news has made a lot of panics and makes digital asset holders sell it. So all you have to do now is keep an eye on the market movements from time to time so you'll be aware of the situation. I can feel that green is now gradually moving to make recovery with the current decline.

Activity: 141
May 16, 2018, 02:01:18 AM
Yes, I still hold it, and continue to buy it when its price falls to $400, I think it will be the most promising cryptocurrency in the future, so I will hold my token, patience The wait until it's price rose to 2,000 US dollars.
Activity: 99
May 16, 2018, 01:50:46 AM
I have always been supporting Ethereum, and I have been investing in Ethereum because I believe it, Ethereum has brought me a lot of profits, and the Ethereum is still very high.
Activity: 266
May 16, 2018, 01:46:16 AM
personally I like ETH. and I think that this coin has a great future.
Pages:
Jump to: