Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 11. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 04:27:10 AM
of course. because ethereum is the most coin relying on by investors, because this coin has excellent potential and the future is also bright. so I keep supporting ethereum anytime
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 04:16:24 AM
I dont see the reason why now wouldn't support ETH especially with the fact that its one of the best coins there are in the crypto market currently, The coin has a proven track record and the quality it has is simply unquestionable. The value might be low due to the fallen market prices but im certain that its just a matter of time till the coin regains  its value
Activity: 28
August 03, 2018, 04:00:29 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
ethereum is responsible for These scams ? Then we should ban everything on which one can fraud people.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 03, 2018, 03:56:39 AM
Eth going to be a good investment also there were broad number of project which are ethereum based on their platform ERC-20.
Activity: 102
August 03, 2018, 03:56:03 AM
Etherium is the best for me, easy to use and I will continue to support it, no any failure it may face, that other crypto also does not face
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 03:50:18 AM
To me I only support etherium, since have been in crypto world, I only deal with it and I have a believe in it that it will continuously appreciate but can not depreciate
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 03:47:09 AM
Yes, I still support ethereum until now, for me, it is the second of the best coin in crypto. Ethereum is also popular and have a great market price, trading is also great.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 03:44:28 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

I still support Ethereum. Ethereum has become one of the most successful cryptocurrencies. Ethereum's marketing value is increasing day by day because more people believe and invest. I hope they can make it more secure and marketing Ethereum continues to grow in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 11:46:44 PM
I do support ethereum and consider it to be one of the most profitable cryptocurrencies after the bitcoin. I also expect it to grow in value significantly as time goes by.
Activity: 42
August 02, 2018, 11:19:58 PM
I definitely support ethereum. It already shows its potential, when it pumps, the percentage of its increase in price is way higher than other coins. I believe it will have a great future.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 11:18:23 PM
I am always support ethereum although ethereum was more drop price today, I am sure one day ethereum will be back to higher price like last years where can touch until to $1,600. Just hold and buy much ethereum for the future investment to take much profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 02, 2018, 11:16:30 PM
Yes, still I have great confidence in ETH price and Bitcoin because we have some huge potential in the market about their price. Now there is a huge bloodbath running because the prices of these coins going very low in the market and this makes people panic about the market situation.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 11:13:47 PM
this is your opinion because possibly you lost some money I think in one invested for real and when invested it was a scam project has many fraudulent projects but also have many that I particularly made a lot of money for the valorization
Activity: 155
August 02, 2018, 10:51:59 PM
The thing that makes me believe that ethereum is a substitute for bitcoin someday because of the many support tokens that use the ethereum platform, currently there are more than 100 active tokens and this is very profitable if holding bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
August 02, 2018, 10:37:40 PM
I never did support eth since I join the crypto space. But after I heard about the future roadmap, I guess when ETH can reach 1000 TPS I will support it  Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 02, 2018, 10:32:18 PM
I still and always support Ethereum. I have invested in ETH since 2016 when it was at ~$12, ETH is doing well and i'm not worry about the dump of ETH now. I strongly believe that ETH will get recover soon.
Activity: 238
August 02, 2018, 10:30:40 PM
I still heavily support ETH, been making a lot of profit ever since I stepped onto this platform, long-term investments are one of the best things that you can actually do around here, the platform is indeed impeccable and its features are on top, ETH deserves to be on that place.
Agreed. Ethereum is exactly where it should be. He does not need to go to the top of the market, he feels great and you can stop there.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
August 02, 2018, 10:23:50 PM
I still heavily support ETH, been making a lot of profit ever since I stepped onto this platform, long-term investments are one of the best things that you can actually do around here, the platform is indeed impeccable and its features are on top, ETH deserves to be on that place.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 02, 2018, 10:21:18 PM
Ethereum has gained much reputation on the market since its inception with its Blockchain offering a lot of significance to numerous altcoins out there. I support Ethereum because it has shown much potentials to surge higher on the market as new investors join each time.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
August 02, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

I thought we should know first about risk of hold of cryptos,Like risk for lost your money in ETH or Other Cryptocurrency. just do be smart if you wanna sure to deal with crpytos. All cryptos has unpredictable. If ask do you still support ETH? Sure Im still on side.
Pages:
Jump to: