Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 99. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
March 28, 2018, 04:40:40 PM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.

Same here mate. I still support Ethereum. It's a very reliable coin, and the blockchain technology supporting it is also something to be regarded as trustworthy. Through the years of its existence, it took a path similar to what Bitcoin took in its earlier years, and surely, it helped Ethereum's reputation that many people use it and trust in their ventures in the cryptocurrency market. It's price point is one of the better ones around the market as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 28, 2018, 04:40:08 PM
A prolonged recession makes us think about which coins to hold and sell. But I keep the ether in my wallet. With him, everything will be fine.
I agree with you. The coin has not lost its positive qualities, everything is going well. Price fluctuations are normal in such a volatile market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 04:31:21 PM
A prolonged recession makes us think about which coins to hold and sell. But I keep the ether in my wallet. With him, everything will be fine.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 04:26:45 PM
Hey. today, the market is at a very interesting stage. think the most times, come to love Ethereum and buy his
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
March 28, 2018, 04:25:35 PM
That's true to a certain extent. One of the very main reason that people strongly (apart from the belief that ETH really does good / difference to the world) believe in ETH is because of the various strong backers (Microsoft, banks, etc) which you referred to "strong lobbyist". Then again if you have unlimited amount of investment money means you can fail as many times as you want. Take Uber for an example; Uber is still burning money after years but still there are investors rushing in to throw money even though there might be no sight of profit at all.

That's right. But you cannot discount the fact that many people still trust Ethereum, and they still choose to use it as a good means to invest, and also, many projects use it as means to pay for their joiners due to the reliability of its blockchain technology. Also, having the character to be enduring really made many people trust it because it can endure those times when the market is not doing good. It's price point is also one of the better ones in the market that adds more glimmer to it's already shining reputation.
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 28, 2018, 04:25:16 PM
They have terrible ideas to keep their net working. I am not sure, that I am ready to pay rent for Ethereum network, so... They have a lot.of.problems with scalability. I prefer EOS this year! Smiley

EOS doesn't have its mainnet launched currently. Of course ETH has problems cuase its actually working now. We will have to wait a lot until EOS may launch its full operations. And Raiden has to scale ETH if you are not sure in its scalability.
I would rather make a bet on Zilliqa rather than EOS.

I heard a lot about EOS from market experts. I will not surprised if they will sell a lot of ETH to get into market. It will be interesting decision, but I would like to see it. Not sure, that we will see EOS or other new platforms on top charts this year, but we will see something really huge! Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
March 28, 2018, 04:18:23 PM
They have terrible ideas to keep their net working. I am not sure, that I am ready to pay rent for Ethereum network, so... They have a lot.of.problems with scalability. I prefer EOS this year! Smiley

EOS doesn't have its mainnet launched currently. Of course ETH has problems cuase its actually working now. We will have to wait a lot until EOS may launch its full operations. And Raiden has to scale ETH if you are not sure in its scalability.
I would rather make a bet on Zilliqa rather than EOS.
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 28, 2018, 04:10:14 PM
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 04:03:54 PM
If you think so than you either are jealous due to not getting in the Eth rally or just are invested in a competing coin. If you think the no.2 coin in the crypto market is failing than you are in for a big surprise.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 12:30:10 PM
ethereum is a good coin being developed, the technology used is very good, maybe some people there abusing it, but i believe and believe etherreum one sophistication which is developed while.
Activity: 266
March 28, 2018, 12:25:22 PM
I support Ethereum because the network allows for innovation to get out to the masses. Yes there are issues however the positives outway the negatives greatly in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 28, 2018, 12:18:57 PM
Ofcourse I do, Ethereum might overcome bitcoin in the nearest time I think. Ethereum is now being well-known cryptocurrency worldwide and is accepted in many major stores where bitcoin is also accepted. It has a very bright future when it comes to other cryptocurrencies.

Overtaking Bitcoin may not be easy, even though the technology behind ETH is much superior to that of BTC. Every year new cryptos are being invented, and many of these coins are supported by better technology when compared with Ethereum. 
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
Ofcourse I do, Ethereum might overcome bitcoin in the nearest time I think. Ethereum is now being well-known cryptocurrency worldwide and is accepted in many major stores where bitcoin is also accepted. It has a very bright future when it comes to other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
March 28, 2018, 11:54:16 AM
Yes, I still support Ethereum. But my belief on ETH is declining as its slow improvement.
I feel like ETH is manipulated by some force
Why they still not upgrade to POS? This is 2018. Tons of other platforms use POS consensus currently
Why they don't have a clear roadmap?
Why its performance is not improved appreciably?

Activity: 378
March 28, 2018, 11:51:35 AM
Until now , i think ETH still do good jobs, ETH help many startup project can born and growth. Scams (phishing, fraudulent crowdsales etc) and hacks, it is not ETH fault. People should be more careful when invest in ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
March 28, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
Yes, i still support ethereum. Because, ethereum is major cryptocurrency in market and it's rank number 2 on marketcap value.

I think, we will see upward tendency of price for ethereum soon; but this market will continue to have swings. So ethereum will be rise as soon as possible and i trust ethereum's background.
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 11:09:22 AM
Many of us still support etherium. We share common trust with it, and we believe that its shortcomings can be answered.
Like vulnerability issues with hacking, and this is not an isolated case, many other alts are also vulnerable with hacking issues.
But all these have upgraded security systems to make a more secure database and gain confidence back.

At the same time the etherium is less protected than other coins. I heard that it can be influenced by
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 11:05:29 AM
I still support ethereum, because ethereum will never die and many ico companies are interested in using smart contract from ethereum
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 28, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
Yes of course.I like this currency and even though it is not in the best position right now, I have any hopes for it.I am sure that over time the situation will improve because there is a prospect for this
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 10:55:05 AM
I still support and have believe that ethereum will succeed. It has a great future. And it can still be an alternative to BTC in coming years.
Pages:
Jump to: