Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use MEW? - page 62. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 02:56:03 PM
personally, I have never had any problems with this wallet.he's really comfortable. I really trust him.I am sure that all my funds are really in a safe place
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 11:07:56 AM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I still recommend using a hardware wallet over the safety benefits though.

Well MEW is still safe as long as you also take reponsibility over your own actions then nothing is wrong everything will be safe. Its just that hardware wallet is also a safe way of storing your cryptocurrencies specially when you are a rich guy already but for me MEW is still a reliable wallet. I would still recommencd it but with their own responsibility.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 10:30:16 AM
I continue to use mew. But mycrypto is good alternative!
copper member
Merit: 8
April 30, 2018, 10:27:13 AM
I am still using MEW but I learned a lesson from now onwards always move the listed coin to the exchanges or in hardware wallet to be safe and secure So that I can not be a victim of hacking. We should also be careful while log on. Prevention is always worth off to repent in future.

Moving to exchangers is not always safe too. If I remember correctly, Binance got hacked as well a few months ago. Getting a hardware wallet is always the safest bet. Or what do you think?
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 10:17:43 AM
Yes because MEW is the only wallet I use for years maybe sometimes it is not safe cause of hackers but i also being aware of it. My wallet is need to be safe always thats why I use mew cause i trusted it a lot.
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

you have touched on a very important subject that I think is very logical I think that we should not be desperate when faced with any hack
copper member
Merit: 8
April 30, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
I still use MEW although with metamask especially. Getting a hardward wallet is top on my agenda this year but for now I have to make do with MEW and pray to my maker that those daring hackers are blinded to it.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 30, 2018, 10:12:25 AM
I am still using MEW but I learned a lesson from now onwards always move the listed coin to the exchanges or in hardware wallet to be safe and secure So that I can not be a victim of hacking. We should also be careful while log on. Prevention is always worth off to repent in future.
Activity: 124
April 30, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
Yes, I also continue to use MEW.  I like MEW.  Now I'm looking more closely at the certificates and the type of connection.
Activity: 115
April 30, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
Yes 100% yess, i still use mew, because im always checking ssl in my browser and i know where im located so no fishing sites can steal money from me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
April 30, 2018, 09:52:47 AM
Still using it until today. I have coins their that I earned from airdrop. One good thing I have is that even if it is hacked they wouldn't be able to trade the coins because it is hard to exchange such a very small amount of money when there exchanges allow only a minimum of 10,000 dollar worth of tokens or coins before we can allowed to do trading. This is a bad new to hacker. But going to the main idea, I do still believe MEW is still safe.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 30, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
I'm still using myetherwallet I never experience get hacked. I trust myetherwallet since I join crypto.
Activity: 170
Earn with impressio.io
April 30, 2018, 09:43:39 AM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

Nope, i didnt switch because MEW is still safe as ever. MEW wasn't hack. The one that was hacked was Google's DNS so i didnt switch i still trust MEW like always.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
April 30, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

I use it because it is an overall requirements and I still keep it because it is an important tool for traders and investors. It is useful specially in huge amount of tokens.
Activity: 406
April 30, 2018, 09:29:09 AM
well I still use MEW even that site was hacked I know they will resolve it and just small amount of tokens that I have in my MEW. I will use hardware wallet if I have big amount of tokens.
Activity: 378
April 30, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

Yes i'm still using myetherwallet although I've hack in the past, But it's okay I transfer all my tokens/coins in other wallet.
Activity: 193
April 30, 2018, 09:26:43 AM
Yes i used for now a myetherwallet bacause of my bounty campaign to recieve my tokens.
Activity: 420
April 30, 2018, 09:25:35 AM
Yeah i still use it.
I know the bad new in MEW about hacked by hacker.
And now, MEW is maintenance.
Until now, all my asset is safe and i keep choose MEW to my crypto wallet.
I know is risk, but let we see.
Activity: 448
April 30, 2018, 09:24:59 AM
I agree that the hardware wallet is still the safest. But it is necessary to adhere to simple rules and be careful, then MEW will remain quite reliable
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
April 30, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

Yes i still do use MEW occasionally, have MetaMask installed and anti-fishing Chrome extension
To be exact recent attack was performed on Amazon Cloud services which affected MEW too.
To secure your private keys at most, go for hardware wallet like ledger or trezor.
Pages:
Jump to: