Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use MEW? - page 63. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 30, 2018, 09:18:42 AM
of course i use it because im a crypto investment,bounty hunter and the reward most received erc20 token. myetherwallet is very nice and also safe. already many who use it. the most important it depends on the user itself, must be careful. any wallet if the user is less thoroughly make all the wallets looks bad.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 09:09:58 AM
According to this, I still use it because the safer way is MEW. I split my coins into different MEWs. And there is no perfect security here because they all have weaknesses and advantages, hacker cases yesterday will make MEW grow to be more secure

You are right, after the hacker case yesterday I am sure MEW will develop even better, all the wallets do have weaknesses, and they will know what their weaknesses after break into
Activity: 168
April 30, 2018, 09:02:40 AM
According to this, I still use it because the safer way is MEW. I split my coins into different MEWs. And there is no perfect security here because they all have weaknesses and advantages, hacker cases yesterday will make MEW grow to be more secure

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 09:02:30 AM
Yes I still used MEW eventhough it was recently hacked. You can keep your wallent safe you can used it by metamask, so that it will nit be hacked and even you forgot your passkey you can still used it. For me I used it with metamask so no one can hacked my wallet. You can used other wallets that you want to used but the only wallet that I used is MEW because I don't want to be confused on what wallet to pyt on my bounties.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 09:02:15 AM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I still recommend using a hardware wallet over the safety benefits though.

I still use mew for altcoin that I invest or from reward bounty. I think MEW has a pretty good security. which is part of the problem is on the security of our own PC. I guess that's it
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 08:54:44 AM
Yeah I still use mew,  but seldomly use it,  I'm making use of Imtoken now it's more secure and convenient to use than mew, you also receive alert of any token sent to your ETH address instantly on Imtoken app
Activity: 158
April 30, 2018, 06:29:34 AM
MEW is a service that helps you through the browser to access the wallet that is stored on your computer. I like it because it's easy to use.
Activity: 156
we're Radio, online!
April 30, 2018, 06:11:16 AM
I still use it, in my opinion MEW is still quite safe and I also have not been disturbed. In addition karna still bound in bounty contract so to change it wait until bounty that I follow is complete .
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
April 30, 2018, 06:04:58 AM
after the hack news yesterday, until now I have not dared again to login MEW because I am afraid if now I login, I can lose my assets, but there is one thing I want to ask, whether private key from MEW can be used in other wallet ethereum?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 05:01:33 AM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I am not a user MyEtherWallet anymore. I left this wallet some months ago. Maybe it is all right to work there now but I have no desire to change anything. I found good option of operating crypto coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 04:59:26 AM
With the recent hack in MEW, I have suspended using MEW for now. I use imtoken for now and my experience with it has been great. Another thing is, if you can get hardware wallet, its a good step in the right direction as well
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 04:54:39 AM
It is not necessary to use ledzer o trezor. You can simply use metamask, it also protects very well your assets. If you have some spare money, in that case you can buy ledzer of course.
Activity: 210
April 30, 2018, 04:49:24 AM
after recently changed the DNS on the MEW site, I'm afraid to go to my wallet)
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 04:47:08 AM
From myethwerwallet wallet is difficult to refuse, because a lot of coins have Ethereum platform ERC-20. Personally, I will continue to use this wallet, I like it. But the entrance is carried out through the hardware wallet ledger nano s
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 04:46:51 AM
Yes I still use MEW is one of the best wallet that accept ERC20 tokens . MEW was not directly hacked or compromised but goggle DNS (Domain Name System)servers were targeted and redirected to phishing websites instead of MEW. The hack that took place 6 days back was not a security issue with MEW.

Activity: 19
April 30, 2018, 04:09:26 AM
I still use MEW since I don't have a lot, it's not interesting for a hacker. But it's true that cold wallets offer a lot of security.
Anyway, almost anything can be hacked...
Activity: 168
April 30, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
I do still use it but i actually just invested in a hardware wallet because of the phishing attacks...
Activity: 167
April 30, 2018, 04:03:21 AM
mew is one of the purses I use, and frankly I sometimes feel unsafe and comfortable saving my coins there, because it does not close the possibility to be hacked.
what you say by recommending a hardware wallet is a very good idea, because we can avoid hacking by hackers
Activity: 378
April 30, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

I'm still using MEW as this has been my comfortable wallet. I think i just need to secure the website link as this is prone to phishing sites and avoid too much exposure of private keys if not necessary to use it.
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 03:50:42 AM
Yes, of course, I am still using MEW.
I as Bounty hunter very much feel safe using MEW in receiving the token from the project organizer and because until now I feel comfortable using MEW I will use it until in the future.
And I have previously tried other wallet, but I am not comfortable with other than MEW, the best wallet is MEW.
Pages:
Jump to: