Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you suggest participate in airdrop? why? - page 16. (Read 14002 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it,

Not only that they will drop after start but the issue is that, they will hardly increase again even if you hodl longer. They are just shitcoins. No value for what you get freely these days.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
The issue of discounting for free currencies is not because the free money is only 3-5% of the total amount of ico. Can 3-5% reduce the price?
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
It is risky to send your ID just for an airdrop. Do you think that it's comparable worth it for your ID? I don't participate in airdrops and even without the conditions of those two, I already understand that airdrops today aren't promising anymore.

The ICO market, we're witnessing the fall of it and most of these airdrops will turn into worthless giveaway specially if they don't even hit an exchange.
Activity: 107
Merit: 26
Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it, and the second they ask for your ID (KYC), and i think it is very risky to send your IDs to any one.
Pages:
Jump to: