Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever? - page 24. (Read 22019 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
Cryptocurrency can not last forever, it seems to me that this is a transitional variant to something new, but time will tell!
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
Of course, it will not last forever. Over time, another financial asset or value will replace the cryptocurrency. Only no one knows when this will happen.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
Definitely cryptocurrency are forever, we were just in the beginning of the digitization.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Well, nothing lasts forever but i believe that cryptocurrency will last very long loong time! This is still a new thing for many people. Everything about crypto will be better and the market will grow in time. No doubts.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
I believe that the cryptocurrency will be popular in the world, but the fact that it will move Fiat I deeply doubt it takes a lot of time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I don't think crypto will last forever. something will surely have its time. crypto might just die without cause. because there is nothing impossible in this world. I still believe crypto will work properly. like now, there are ups and downs. that's reasonable in my opinion.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
I think crypto will last as long as possible, but for crypto conditions that cannot be ascertained it will always be good, because requests and offers affect crypto conditions. For now crypto is disappointing but for the future crypto will definitely be an opportunity to make a profit.
I agree with you, it's very possible for crypto to remain forever, but we also have to know that crypto is very volatile, crypto conditions aren't always good, but if you want to get the expected return you should be able to take advantage of all the moments that occur on the market
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?

Right now it's struggling, and nothing last forever in a real world, we should just support and contribute to the wide adoption of Cryptocurrency in a daily basis and do not think about five or ten years or forever right now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
I believe that crypto will last forever. Although we can see how bad the condition of the crypto market right now, I'm pretty sure that crypto will pass this bearish market. I'm aware that crypto is full of the advanced technology and as long as we still support the existence, it will last forever.
Activity: 434
Actually not now, because hype hasn't started yet. I think mass adoption is next step of crypto development. To my mind TON will launch mass adoption in crypto. Their product seems like for mass adoption!
Activity: 44
Merit: 2

Blockchain technology? A resounding yes.  It's already being used by numerous banks and global corporations.
Cryptocurrencies? Probably.  The issue is the lack of utility and real-world value at the moment, but give it time.  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Its really had to answer this question since the users today might not be there tomorrow so the little i could say is it will depend on the future generation and how they see cryptocurrency but I strongly think they will see it worth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Actually, this is quite difficult to say. This industry is filled with uncertainties and it makes its completely difficult to be confident on anything. There is no doubt that the crypto technology is solid as well as filled with potentials but its nature of volatility and uncertainty makes it capable of being fazed out. I think it's only right to treat the crypto opportunity with every sense of care to avoid losses in case it goes bad.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Definitely not. Firstly, any technologies become obsolete, and a new more advanced technology will replace the blockchain. Rather it is already there, but this technology is still used for other purposes. A quantum computer could crack the wallets of any owner of a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Theses three questions are very good ones and have been bothering a lot of people, even those who are coming newly into the crypto space.
So many projects are seriously looking for ways to bring about mass adoption to their projects  and that is why some are looking at building their platforms, which will help to foster and promote that.
Activity: 438
I think electronic money will last long. Many companies have invested in the electronic money market and they have achieved certain successes, there is no reason for the electronic money market to die.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
Yes, definitely cryptocurrency is here to stay. It is constantly evolving and I believe that the time will come when it will be fully ready to be accepted around the world. I'd like to believe that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
Cryptocurrency will last forever because it is already implemented in many areas of our lives. Countries adopt laws on crypto, there are places in the world where you can pay with cryptocurrency, etc. This all suggests that crypto is developing and that it will exist for a long time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
In the form in which the cryptocurrency exists now it will not be able to live for many years. She needs more real-life applications for people. What is not yet and only planned. If cryptocurrency succeeds from a speculative instrument to become a full-fledged payment instrument, then they will live a long time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
in my opinion crypto currency was created with advances in time and technology and the economy also needed progress and an example of that economic progress in the presence of crypto currencies that would continue to grow in the future
Pages:
Jump to: