Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever? - page 35. (Read 22019 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
Nobody can't ensure that will cryptocurrency last forever or not. But I think there is only way can make cryptocurrency last forever, it's being legalized worldwide in every single country in the world, but I know that it's really hard to come true or maybe it can be but it'll take really long time. Beside if there is any cryptocurrency has a really good behind can be applied to real life, I believe that it can survive forever Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
Considering that fiat currency has been used for thousands of years and based on our current lifestyles which are completely dependent on computers and the internet it would be only logical to assume that crypto currencies are the future of currencies. Even if it does last a lifetime though, I highly doubt it will be anything like what we are seeing today.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?

Ofcourse cryptocurrency can go further and forever. Using internet and new technology cryptocurrency can spread to the world as long as it can help so many people, cryptocurrency can be alive for a long long years. Just believed that crypto can do.
Activity: 266
I think it still needs development for cryptocurrency which is still in its early stages.
So as long as it can be developed it becomes easy, cheap, safe and fast I think crypto will grow indefinitely.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
A technology will be defeated by other technologies, but crypto is a result of practical technology but its potential is huge. So as long as crypto can be developed in all sides of everyday life, then it will be very difficult to replace.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
forever may not be long, but it will survive. many have started using crypto and use them as investment assets and even for the transaction. the more advanced it is then not possible if age crypto will briefly. certainly, it would make crypto age getting longer and even up to years.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Until we can not say that the crypto currency will last forever. We see that now some countries accept crypto-currencies, others treat it with distrust and warn their citizens of the high risk of investing in them, while others generally prohibit them, although the number of states where such a ban exists is not very large. Crypto currency is gradually being introduced into our life and at the same time it continues to improve and to change. We can not yet say how this process will develop and what it can lead to. Most states note some positive aspects of crypto currency and fully support its blockchein technology. This technology is already used by some countries in selected industries to safely store large databases. Therefore, we can say that the crypto currency and especially its technology blockchein will exist for a very long time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
No it won't i guess the volatility of cryptocurrency will gain slowly and it could be harder to earn on cryptocurrency if all the people around the world will participate on cryptocurrency. Even now the volatility had gone slow in progress and it is hard for now to earn on investment when you are a short term holder. However, if you are a long term holder then you can still get a high profit in the investment. This is how cryptocurrency works and i guess nothing is forever.
Activity: 24
It definitely has the potential. Cryptocurrency is the evolution of money. It's not regulated and pretty messy now, but I believe things will slowly change and improve over time. It's definitely encouraging to have more legitimate companies and experienced professionals in this space and launching ICOs. A great example is VLUX, UK's Green Running that's been operating since 2009 and recently launched their own token - http://vlux.io/
Activity: 154
In my view, Anything about cryptocurrency is not easy to predict. But, it performs better gradually with efficiency and growth and popularity flourishes around the world. And I am sure that cryptocurrency will live for a long time but there is always finally. And also the cryptocurrency has a unique feature that is not owned by other currencies in inside. In addition, people make huge amounts of money over the years that also provide them with a source of income.

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
In my opinion, maybe we know crypto as currency, but maybe we forget the potential of the blockchain itself that can be used in all models of business.
If there is a really precise formula, I think blockchain will replace all conventional systems.
Activity: 660
All we have to do is to adopt it, they are here already and it won't go anywhere else and in the year 2020 5G is implemented on that time so the transaction speed of any crypto will be improve. System will work if all countries will having a mass adoption.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
All who have a beginning will end. And technology will be replaced with other technologies. For crypto I think it will not be forever, but it will probably last a very long time before other technologies are found and make crypto look ancient.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Technology is always evolving, and crypto is one of the innovations of the bookkeeping system. So this technology will still exist and will be more familiar to use in the future.
Activity: 644
Digital currencies crypto this I am sure that will last forever. I see that Crypto is very well received by the public at large with rapid development. And I think with the number of people who are interested in Bitcoin because these coins are very promising for the future. So crypto can last forever.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
I think the crypto will last but not for a few more years. Maybe from year to year crypto will have a style change and coupled with other rules to perfect crypto. In the coming year Humans are more likely to glance at things as practical as crypto. The growing cryto has become a proof that people will more and more believe in crypto.
Activity: 602
Perhaps the biggest obstacle to crypto is its regulation, because this system is currently in conflict with government interests. But if in the future there is a solution that can unite government interests with blochchain, then this technology may be irreplaceable.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
That is a very common question, while cryptocurrency can make a person or company benefit from a crypto that will make people deeply believe in crypto excellence, and think it will be very useful in the future by getting so called (financial freedom) in old age too will make it easier for people to earn a living without very hard work, if people already believe in crypto, will automatically last very long for the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I can assert that nothing lasts forever, even the cryptos. This market will survive for a long time because if still trading, the market will continue to operate. In the future, people will switch to using cryptos instead of cash to pay off, and cryptos and blockchain will grow strongly in the future.
Activity: 224
Yes I think crypro will last forever. I see no reason of cryptocurrency to die. Cryptocurrency was invented to last for a very long time and beyond our lifetime.This is the most interesting part here that even after our death out furture generation will be able to earn the profit of out investments.
Pages:
Jump to: