Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever? - page 39. (Read 22019 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Yes crypto will last forever, if many are investing in crypto then it will last. But if only a few who invest in ceypto then it will not last and the value of it will be lost. Someday the crypto will be mark as illegal if only a few will gonna invest, but if there are manny who will used and invest on it, it will last forever. Many are also earn in crypto. Like me a earn big in crypto eventhough I did not buy crypto just to invest. You can invest in many different ways just study and you can ask about how they invest and hodl the crypto to earn. Like ne I believe in crypto because I earn from it and I can used it for my living and for my family. I am not just saying it but it is true. To believe on crypto, you have to study it so you will expedience and see the result on your own not on others, suggesting and opinion, it is not easy to earn in crypto. When starting to do crypto you have to study it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?

Crypto was being set to be last than our lifetime.
so, imagine when we're getting too old but still we're earning money through crypto and the world is adapting fully into crypto and everything is being set into blockchain of information.
This crypto is the most important invention of the century so this crypto would last beyond our lifetime even after we die as our sons and the sons of our sons are using the crypto that we used to earn for living.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
Pages:
Jump to: