Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 5944 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
could be BCH price equal to BTC or BCH can also exceed the price of BTC, because this we are trading and prices fluctuate, but bitcoin has become part of the payment in cyberspace, more secure have BCH and have BTC, if the price both rises automatically our profit will be greater.
This maybe my own opinion but as far as i know, BitcoinCash is a coin that was designed to bring profit to it's developers and team. Just look at the way it is pumped and dumped without regard for it's users. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
I think not, Bitcoin cash is just a bifurcation of Bitcoin, Bitcoin's status is impossible to shake, it is the industry's leading currency, I believe it will never be exceeded, it will always be the industry's The king.
I never thought there would be another coin that replaced bitcoin in its present position. bitcoin values ??do go down, but not below because people still choose to invest in bitcoins rather than other coins. and bitcoin is still widely used as a means of payment.
Activity: 15
in my mind, I do not think bitcoin cash will take bitcoin. Bitcoin crash is just an altcoin. It is very unlikely to happen in the,
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
If bitcoin experiences a consistent decline, of course, it will have an impact on other coins in crypto. They will go down because their leaders experience depreciation in value. However, this decline will not last forever. Crypto continues to be active so that it can change to a significant increase again. Holding bitcoin and waiting for the price to recover will be a better solution.
Activity: 196
Maybe when it was created, I had some hope, although I do not like that coins do fork, I understand because what happened with bch is a good currency, a pity that will always have to live in the shadow of bitcoin, their transactions are fast and has good stability, but that could also be said now of bitcoin, so we remain the same.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Even after a year, the balance of power may change. In the cryptocurrency, nothing is impossible and what seems unshakable can collapse in a few days. It is now indisputable that bitcoin in cash has faster transactions and lower commission fees. Functionality and ease of use of the coin will always be a priority over the importance of the name.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
As per my mind Bitcoin is Bitcoin. It is not the best from the technical point of view but it is the FIRST. It is genesis cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin fork or altcoin )))
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I think there are plenty of coins that could beat bitcoin with its new and faster networks but in terms of popularity and worth nothing could replace it. Bitcoin will always reign over crypto currency because most people supports bitcoin and with its history made over the years pretty sure others also want to experience the sudden wealth gain by bitcoin holders.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I'm sure that BCH can't replace BTC. So manipulated coin can't be on the first places. Speculation is his future. And Bitmain not just launched 90k Asics. I think it will for hashrate and difficulty growth. Same was a year ago when BCH was created
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I doubt that bitcoin cache have the prospect, of course from time to time the rate of pump and again goes down , I think it can be stored only for short-term trading and no more
Activity: 449
swordking
I don't think that there is any other cryptocurrency which can take the place of BTC. Bitcoin will always remain in the first position. Not any cryptocurrency can replace it.
Activity: 12
bitcoin will always get the top-notch position in the cryptocurrency as bitcoin is like a mother for the all other coins and bitcoin is more popular than the other coins. people still like bitcoin and they make bitcoin as the king because the benefits from the price of bitcoin are attracted people to come and join the crypto world. so far, bitcoin cash following bitcoin and bitcoin cash take the fourth place in the coinmarketcap list after ethereum and ripple and I think bitcoin cash have the opportunity to compete with ethereum and ripple.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?
No it will never replace the bitcoin in top 1 position they are just a hard fork of bitcoin, if they want to replace bitcoin they should have their own name not using the name of bitcoin and their project was more upgrade than the bitcoin and many adoption will happen if bch will accept on some store as another way of payment like that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
How does this topic get argued so long without people realizing the price will speak for itself over time.

It hasnt shown any signs that it is more valuable to people, so discussing this is only a waste of time.
I think so because I know a few weeks ago bitcoin tried to take the place of bitcoin but it all could not because the bitcoin itself altcoin the most powerful and can survive in a long time and with so now many people are investing in Bitcoin and waiting for bitcoin prices back
Activity: 144
Merit: 27
Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?

Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin?
Never, they wasted a huge opportunity since their primary forum is poorly designed in ways that are almost hard to believe. How can a group with so much money... ?
I am not sure, but nothing impossible, anything can happen in the crypto.
If you look at the current crypto trend, it seems there will be no altcoin that can replace Bitcoin. And if there will be, I'm pretty sure it's not BitcoinCash.
Pages:
Jump to: