Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 5946 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Nope, Bitcoin already known by largest people in the worldwide. But Bitcoin Cash is still new to this world. I don't think there is any Coin will be replace Bitcoin.
I think the possibility is there because the supply of Bitcoin is getting thinner so maybe Bitcoin will change to BCH. the possibility of BCH is deliberately made to anticipate this. in that way even though BTC runs out but can still continue to live as a BCH.
but I don't know if it's true, I'm only talking about possibilities because I look far ahead. and if my opinion is wrong then please understand because this is only an opinion and only talks about possibilities.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Not only Binance, but now also Coinbase will support the hard fork. So it might increase further, but i don't think it will come even close to Ripple and Ethereum because they are just so incredibly popular and revolutionary, sitting on over 18 billion dollar. In the current bearish market, that is a whole, whole lot to catch up to since BCH is only on half of the market cap of Ripple.

And considering the technology superiority, it might never catch up on Ripple and Ethereum at all. But on the long term, if Bitcoin ever gets outdated while BCH is more practical, it could drop a few places and that means also below BCH.
Activity: 16
Bitcoin is the original one, so is it superior. I believe that Bitcoincash will not take place of Bitcoin
Activity: 7
Bitcoin cash is one of the alternative coins and we know that the alternative coins are only depending on the bitcoin.maybe he other coins can beat by the bitcoin cash but the bitcoin is impossible too now. The only have a chance is ethereum.
Activity: 7
I don't know but maybe bitcoin cash needs a long time before it can take place of bitcoin. people still choose bitcoin in the first place in the coinmarketcap and they don't see that another coin that can take the place of bitcoin. but if bitcoin cash can show another value that different than bitcoin maybe people will choose bitcoin cash as the leader. but so far, people still stay with bitcoin and they really make a big money from bitcoin.
Activity: 11
Bitcoin already known by largest people in the worldwide. But Bitcoin Cash is still new to this world. I don't think there is any Coin will be replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 8
Nope, Bitcoin already known by largest people in the worldwide. But Bitcoin Cash is still new to this world. I don't think there is any Coin will be replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
bitcoin cash will not be really much before the bitcoin. This is like a parable or a comparison far enough. though indeed bitcoin cash has increased in some time but it will not be enough to shift the bitcoin system that has good enough even up to this time.
Activity: 20
Both the Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash are still changeable. Sometimes, they are rising in the higher price but it is also often seeing them down.
Activity: 11
the answer is no
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
The last 2-3 days Bitcoin Cache really went up in price very much. We could even say that this movement was not related to the general trend of the market. But I doubt that this coin will be able to maintain a positive momentum for a long time. In the coming days, the price will return to the previous level.
Activity: 22
I don't think so. But i still believe that bitcoin will never be replace by any other crypto in the market because bitcoin is the most established crypto currency.
Activity: 9
I don't see how any other coin can overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin has ruled over the crypto community for sometime now and it controls the other coins. Anytime bitcoin goes down,  they all go down with it.
This will never happen. Bitcoin Cash is just a copy of Bitcoin, only in its network is much more centralized. Even if Bitcoin collapses, Bitcoin Cash will die even faster
It’s impossible I think because BTC is more experienced one. BTC will the only one base for all time when crypto will exist.
Activity: 30
Since its inception, Bitcoin Cash has proven to be extremely powerful and has quickly become one of the most valuable electronic currencies today for the following reasons: Fast cash, accurate: Bitcoin Cash transactions are made extremely fast because the currency owns a block size of 8 times Bitcoin. Moreover, it is safe, secure: Bitcoin Cash has created the picture. Strong walls against hackers to steal your money thanks to replay protection and wipeout protection.
Activity: 5
I think so because I know a few weeks ago bitcoin tried to take the place of bitcoin but it all could not because the bitcoin itself altcoin the most powerful and can survive in a long time and with so now many people are investing in Bitcoin and waiting for bitcoin prices back
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
All these brand new accounts commenting here makes my stomach hurt.

How can we describe them, payed army or desperation?

I hold Bitcoin Cash, nevertheless I don't understand such artificial behavior.
Activity: 12
i think bitcoincash will never ever outplay bitcoin! bitcoin has a lot of new stuff like a full adoptation of lightning network, coming in the future so it will show who is the real mvp in the crypto scene
Activity: 5
I am not sure, but nothing impossible, anything can happen in the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: