Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 5944 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think not, Bitcoin cash is just a bifurcation of Bitcoin, Bitcoin's status is impossible to shake, it is the industry's leading currency, I believe it will never be exceeded, it will always be the industry's The king.
Activity: 10
I don't think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin at all! And I don't see any coin can take over bitcoin's position in the crypto. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto and everyone who believed in bitcoin since day one will never leave bitcoin's legacy so no matter how others try to destroy bitcoin they will never succeed.
Bitcoin are going down now days but crypto crazy people thinks that it's going to be very high very soon.and bitcoin cash is now accepted by some companies like Microsoft so according to me bitcoin cash don't take the palace of bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It's a long debate for Bitcoin cash supporter, there will be only one bitcoin and that cannot be replace with bitcoin cash. Now Bitcoin cash will be having a fork , what's really the main purpose of bcash when you can look for better altcoins in the market the monopoly of bcash is very turn off.
Activity: 10
I am not sure, but nothing impossible, anything can happen in the crypto.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?

It is really possible but before that I think every nation should agree in order to regulate a currency system and it is long way process so maybe after a a couple of years before that happen. 
Activity: 11
I don't know but maybe bitcoin cash needs a long time before it can take place of bitcoin. people still choose bitcoin in the first place in the coinmarketcap and they don't see that another coin that can take the place of bitcoin. but if bitcoin cash can show another value that different than bitcoin maybe people will choose bitcoin cash as the leader. but so far, people still stay with bitcoin and they really make a big money from bitcoin.
Activity: 11
in my opinion, if I am sure cash will never replace the BTC. Bitcoin has a very long history and a great community and I'm also not sure if Bitcoin Cash will be useful and I do not think it will be here in the long run because it will die with many other useless coins.
I think once bitcoin fees become so high people are going to find out bitcoin cash is better. When people start investing they will research bitcoin and then bitcoin cash shows up they will want the mb size. Its untouchable right now.
Activity: 4
I think once bitcoin fees become so high people are going to find out bitcoin cash is better. When people start investing they will research bitcoin and then bitcoin cash shows up they will want the mb size. Its untouchable right now. For some reason I think end of year bitcoin cash will hit $16,000.. It won't catch bitcoin this year but in the upcoming years fomo bch.
It’s impossible I think because BTC is more experienced one. BTC will the only one base for all time when crypto will exist.
Definitely not. Bitcoin cash is only shilling by Rogerver for his own sake. Buy getting ownership of Bitcoin.com. Bitcoin will always Bitcoin. Since its massive adpation. Wait what the heck is bitcoin cash ?
I don’t think bitcoin cash will take the place of bitcoin; as bitcoin is well positioned to be the medium for large sum transactions which don’t need to be instantaneous. However, bitcoin cash may see better retail adoption very soon.
Activity: 7
I think once bitcoin fees become so high people are going to find out bitcoin cash is better. When people start investing they will research bitcoin and then bitcoin cash shows up they will want the mb size. Its untouchable right now. For some reason I think end of year bitcoin cash will hit $16,000.. It won't catch bitcoin this year but in the upcoming years fomo bch.
Definitely not. Bitcoin cash is only shilling by Rogerver for his own sake. Buy getting ownership of Bitcoin.com. Bitcoin will always Bitcoin. Since its massive adpation. Wait what the heck is bitcoin cash ?
I don't think so. But i still believe that bitcoin will never be replace by any other crypto in the market because bitcoin is the most established crypto currency.
It’s very difficult for BCH to go beyond Bitcoin.But Bitcoin Cash is one of the best Bitcoin forks now. At the end of last year, Bitcoin experienced multiple forks. Each time it diverted a lot of money from Bitcoin, I don't think this is the right way to develop cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 12
I think once bitcoin fees become so high people are going to find out bitcoin cash is better. When people start investing they will research bitcoin and then bitcoin cash shows up they will want the mb size. Its untouchable right now.
I think this is impossible to happen, as we know bcc is fork of btc that happened for some personal interest of one group with leader Roger Ver.
Activity: 8
I never thought there would be another coin that replaced bitcoin in its present position. bitcoin values ??do go down, but not below because people still choose to invest in bitcoins rather than other coins. and bitcoin is still widely used as a means of payment.
Pages:
Jump to: