Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 5946 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I don't think the bitcoin cash will take the place of bitcoin. But i think bitcoin cash can be on place 3 on top, and i like that bitcoin cash is now accepted on some sites which until 3 months ago only accepted coin was bitcoin, this ia very good and i think bitcoin cash can reach over 3000$ over time, maybe next year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?

I believe in the excellent potential for successful development and increase in the cost of both projects in the future. After all, they now really have a great community, prepared by a strong team of developers. But so far there are no prerequisites for the fact that in the near future Bitcoin Cash will be able to surpass the current positions of BTC.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
No, no way, bch is optimal way to transfer money for me and probably it will replace part of peer-to-peer transactions, but BTC is better for holding.
Activity: 238
BCH is not indepened enough to become market leader, so we need to make reasonable conclusions about its future. And it is not so bright.
Activity: 280
I don't think it's that easy, bitcoin is still a bitcoin that remains the top coin to date, it's hard to be able to outperform the popularity of bitcoin, one of them because of its superiority or privilege
Yes, it is not easy to have a coin that can compete with BTC, although BCH is growing quite fast and the growth rate is quite ok but it can not compete with BTC and can not be leveled up. more than BTC, BCH can only compete with XRP or ETH
Activity: 304

Maybe, yes in a decade or more... Bitcoin Cash is a tough and good coin, it also has a good potential and a promising coin. Maybe it can replace bitcoin soon. Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

That's a bit of a stretch right there. Bitcoin will always remain dominant in the market since it is the very reason why this market existed plus once the update regarding bitcoin's transfer rate and network is implemented we will see a major adoption in most of the 1st world countries. On the other hand, bitcoin cash pricing is directly proportional to bitcoin's pricing. When btc falls bch will fall too like any other altcoin.
Activity: 602
I don't think it's that easy, bitcoin is still a bitcoin that remains the top coin to date, it's hard to be able to outperform the popularity of bitcoin, one of them because of its superiority or privilege
Activity: 210
Just like any other altcoin, BCH depend on BTC price, so there is no way for it to overcome BTC in terms of demand. However, new bitcoins appear every day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
We are not able to be sure about anything in curren market terms. It seems that everybody was happy about BTC growth a week ago and now all these people are crying.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

No, I don't think bitcoin cash will touch bitcoin or can take the bitcoin place. We mind that bitcoin cash is discovered by bitcoin. So people always look to bitcoin first. But it is right that bitcoin cash also potential like bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
I dont think it is necessary since, BitcoinCash is only one of the HardForks of Bitcoin Core. It is not a healthy environment that both of them has the competition in domination of crypto.
Activity: 253

No way. It falls the same time that BTC falls. We can be sure that this pupil will never become greater than its teacher. It should be obvious enough.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Bitcoin Cash is a great hardfork that has a lot of advantages in front of Bitcoin. I prefer using altcoins that are fast and safe and BCH is one of them. Hope that this coin will replace Ripple in the upcoming months.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I don't think so, why would people want to buy a centralized crypto that can be manipulated more than bitcoin. Bitcoin also can be manipulated but you can do it easier with bitcoin cash because the creator premined a lot of coin. It is just a copy of bitcoin and if there's crypto that will beat bitcoin marketcap then it will be another coin with superior tech.
Activity: 16
I don't think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin at all! And I don't see any coin can take over bitcoin's position in the crypto. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto and everyone who believed in bitcoin since day one will never leave bitcoin's legacy so no matter how others try to destroy bitcoin they will never succeed.
Activity: 6
the answer is no
Activity: 278
Merit: 13