Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 5944 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
the answer is no
Activity: 14
I think once bitcoin fees become so high people are going to find out bitcoin cash is better. When people start investing they will research bitcoin and then bitcoin cash shows up they will want the mb size. Its untouchable right now. For some reason I think end of year bitcoin cash will hit $16,000.. It won't catch bitcoin this year but in the upcoming years fomo bch.
bitcoin cash needs a long time to take place of bitcoin and I don't think that bitcoin cash can do this. people are not familiar with bitcoin cash and they only know bitcoin as the main coin in the cryptocurrency. besides that, if they can collect more bitcoin, they can make a lot of money than the bitcoin cash. bitcoin still leading the cryptocurrency and still be the first choices of all people until now.
Activity: 8
As long as the coin is on the top 5 in the coinmarketcap and the volume and price is increasing they will always have a potential and a big threat to Bitcoin's supremacy, so far Bitcoincash is in fourth place so it has a pretty good chance to catch up with Bitcoin but beating it I don't think so.
It’s very difficult for BCH to go beyond Bitcoin.But Bitcoin Cash is one of the best Bitcoin forks now. At the end of last year, Bitcoin experienced multiple forks. Each time it diverted a lot of money from Bitcoin, I don't think this is the right way to develop cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 70
lul, it will never replace BITCOIN! those guys running it are more centralize than bitcoin. they just after the profit and power nothing more nothing else
Activity: 13
right now I see bitcoin cash in the usual position, and it is unlikely that bitcoin cash will only be part of bitcoin. and will not move beyond bitcoin.
Activity: 10
I think this is impossible to happen, as we know bcc is fork of btc that happened for some personal interest of one group with leader Roger Ver.
Activity: 12
I never thought there would be another coin that replaced bitcoin in its present position. bitcoin values ??do go down, but not below because people still choose to invest in bitcoins rather than other coins. and bitcoin is still widely used as a means of payment.
I don't really think so, because Bitcoin supposed to be digital gold anyway and Bcash is like a more convenient method of payment.
I think once bitcoin fees become so high people are going to find out bitcoin cash is better. When people start investing they will research bitcoin and then bitcoin cash shows up they will want the mb size. Its untouchable right now. For some reason I think end of year bitcoin cash will hit $16,000.. It won't catch bitcoin this year but in the upcoming years fomo bch.
I also feel the same with the future of BCH most likely that ready to replace Bitcoin is BCH if it is a bad thing on Bitcoin, but for the next few years Bitcoin remains number 1 and still remains the mother of all existing digital coins and despite the price continues to decline but the big community always raises the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 12
I think once bitcoin fees become so high people are going to find out bitcoin cash is better. When people start investing they will research bitcoin and then bitcoin cash shows up they will want the mb size. Its untouchable right now.
will not, because I know that bitcoin cash (BCH) is the hardfork of bitcoin, then the price will not be more than the parent coin is bitcoin (BTC)
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?
No not really, at this moment, we can see that bitcoin cash's value is high. But compared to the value of bitcoin, it is really really far. The only thing I think bitcoin cash can achieve is to be one of the top altcoins on the market.
Activity: 8
a few weeks ago I knew Bitcoin cash could try to make a place from bitcoin but all that cannot be because bitcoin has a better place and has the power to survive on the board the most important place therefore from now on many people are investing in bitcoin with the short term because soon bitcoin will come back
bitcoin cash needs a long time to take place of bitcoin and I don't think that bitcoin cash can do this. people are not familiar with bitcoin cash and they only know bitcoin as the main coin in the cryptocurrency. besides that, if they can collect more bitcoin, they can make a lot of money than the bitcoin cash. bitcoin still leading the cryptocurrency and still be the first choices of all people until now.
Bitcoin cash is one of the alternative coins and we know that the alternative coins are only depending on the bitcoin.maybe he other coins can beat by the bitcoin cash but the bitcoin is impossible too now. The only have a chance is ethereum.
in the meanwhile, I do now not assume bitcoin may be put aside by bitcoin cash because with we recognise bitcoin is the king of all coins which have a very famous recognition and also has a excessive cost, this bitcoin remains called virtual gold for future grip.
Pages:
Jump to: