Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 5944 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I don't know but maybe bitcoin cash needs a long time before it can take place of bitcoin. people still choose bitcoin in the first place in the coinmarketcap and they don't see that another coin that can take the place of bitcoin. but if bitcoin cash can show another value that different than bitcoin maybe people will choose bitcoin cash as the leader. but so far, people still stay with bitcoin and they really make a big money from bitcoin.
Activity: 10
I think once bitcoin fees become so high people are going to find out bitcoin cash is better. When people start investing they will research bitcoin and then bitcoin cash shows up they will want the mb size. Its untouchable right now.
Activity: 14
No, they are addressing completely different use cases, BCH is intended for everyday use, but BTC is intended as a store of value and has lot´s of hashing power behind.
No, they are addressing completely different use cases, BCH is intended for everyday use, but BTC is intended as a store of value and has lot´s of hashing power behind.
Bitcoin already known by largest people in the worldwide. But Bitcoin Cash is still new to this world. I don't think there is any Coin will be replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 17
At the moment, there is no reason to believe that bitcoin will lose its position as leader. This very competently constructed currency, with a lot of support. Bitcoin has passed the test of time.
Activity: 9
will not, because I know that bitcoin cash (BCH) is the hardfork of bitcoin, then the price will not be more than the parent coin is bitcoin (BTC)
I also feel the same with the future of BCH most likely that ready to replace Bitcoin is BCH if it is a bad thing on Bitcoin, but for the next few years Bitcoin remains number 1 and still remains the mother of all existing digital coins and despite the price continues to decline but the big community always raises the price of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin cash is shitcoin, it is clone of bitcoin that everything is at hands of Roger Ver and his team. Mining pool and other stuff are in their hands.
It’s very difficult for BCH to go beyond Bitcoin.But Bitcoin Cash is one of the best Bitcoin forks now. At the end of last year, Bitcoin experienced multiple forks. Each time it diverted a lot of money from Bitcoin, I don't think this is the right way to develop cryptocurrencies.
It is impossible to imagine that Bitcoin Cash can ever replace Bitcoin. BTC will always have the leading position. In my opinion, it is worth investing in this best and the most valuable cryptocurrency now.
Bitcoin cash is one of the alternative coins and we know that the alternative coins are only depending on the bitcoin.maybe he other coins can beat by the bitcoin cash but the bitcoin is impossible too now. The only have a chance is ethereum.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
I am sure that this will never happen and Bitcoin will not give up its position either in a separate crypto currency. Bitcoin is strong and promising, unlike all other altcoins, including Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Bitcoin cash still remains one of the strong altcoins and wont any extra hard work to supersede bitcoin price. Tony vays looks to me like a lousy CEO but had proved its work with bitcoin cash consistency. bitcoin cash is now on almost all exchanges within a year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
  the coin that shows the greatest volatility of its price becomes the subject of sale and buy. What is the difference as you call it. In october this is BCH
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?
Bitcoin cash is now being forked, so there is no way it can replace bitcoin. No one would ever expect BCH to have such ability to replace it and there seems not to be any coin that can do that now.
Activity: 18
What's about taking place Bitcoin? I'm not sure in the short year. But, It may happen if the Bitcoin Cash is more stable and acceptable to people and parties in the world. We cannot predict it very well. But I think, Bitcoin still becomes the first.
I don't think so, why would people want to buy a centralized crypto that can be manipulated more than bitcoin. Bitcoin also can be manipulated but you can do it easier with bitcoin cash because the creator premined a lot of coin. It is just a copy of bitcoin and if there's crypto that will beat bitcoin marketcap then it will be another coin with superior tech.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
I think  BTC is like the king no one can take over it
Activity: 9
I am not sure, but nothing impossible, anything can happen in the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: