Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoin ever be safe for any investment ? - page 10. (Read 4748 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 57
Not all. There are a lot of risks when you want to use Bitcoin to invest in anything in cryptocurrency world. It's the reason why there are some people earn but also some people lose when invest with Bitcoin. But everything will be fine if you have enough experience and knowledge about which you will invest in with your Bitcoin.
but if you want to invest right now I think the risk will be very small, because you can see bitcoin is still in the stage of rising trend and if you buy now you can get a profit very easily in the near future, because it is still an uptrend, so wait what else? buy bitcoin right now
Sad Just wake up after a short rest and know that I missed a big chance to earn more when Bitcoin down to 14.500$ Sad It rise back to more than 16k$ at the moment Sad. So bad Sad. Maybe I'll try to earn a little bit more by joining signature campaign in this forum but I think i'll not invest my money into Bitcoin cause I don't have much cash and the my main income come from here Smiley)

I think bitcoin is the safest one for the any investment, bitcoin not only make invest safe but also it promote the invest and make the value of the invest high form the value when it was invested in the bitcoin, because the value of the bitcoin increase which increase the value of the invest directly. bitcoin is also safe for make invest in the project because it is online and you can get the help from people all over the world, which can make your project more successful, while in other you get only the help of the local people.
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Not all. There are a lot of risks when you want to use Bitcoin to invest in anything in cryptocurrency world. It's the reason why there are some people earn but also some people lose when invest with Bitcoin. But everything will be fine if you have enough experience and knowledge about which you will invest in with your Bitcoin.
but if you want to invest right now I think the risk will be very small, because you can see bitcoin is still in the stage of rising trend and if you buy now you can get a profit very easily in the near future, because it is still an uptrend, so wait what else? buy bitcoin right now
Sad Just wake up after a short rest and know that I missed a big chance to earn more when Bitcoin down to 14.500$ Sad It rise back to more than 16k$ at the moment Sad. So bad Sad. Maybe I'll try to earn a little bit more by joining signature campaign in this forum but I think i'll not invest my money into Bitcoin cause I don't have much cash and the my main income come from here Smiley)
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
As for me, Bitcoin is a great way of investing for thr future. It has proven itself through the years and surpassed many doubts and disbelief. Many are reluctant to invest but they are the one who are regretting today. But despite all of these, Bitcoin has its own risk in investong. There is no such thing as safe investment. It has always the risk l, It just depends on you how  are you willing to take that. Bitcoin has good featureds that lacks on its competitors and its continued mass adoption is one of the best way to prove that it is a worth considering. But ifI were you, I will still invest in Bicoin because this is the future, as I believe.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
nothing guarantees your bitcoin security on your wallet. it depends on you giving your wallet security. so no one stole your money in the future. I think it's pretty safe if you invest bitcoin. provided you use your wallet well. although bitcoin is not like gold which has a high level of security but bitcoin is a very profitable investment than gold
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
There is no higher return that can be a safe investment, actually all investment has its own risk. And crypto currencies are very risky because the market are very volatile. Another thing, there is regulation from the government that is why the market manipulation is really a common thing.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
for me bitcoin is more safer than anyone to invest your money.. but there's a lot of people have a different purposes they used bitcoin for their financial needs like paying bills etc. its up to you how you managed your bitcoin you can also see if some investment are promising or not..
As of now, I’m very sure that Bitcoin is one most safest Investment one can ever make and earn huge from it. It’s not forex trading where you will end up losing your whole money if you’re a novice trader. One thing I like about bitcoin is that you’re always free to do whatever you wish.

If you invest into Bitcoin, you can withdraw that money anytime you wish, but as for other form Investments, you can’t withdraw them until you reach a certain rate that’s meant for withdrawal.
It depends on what kind of investment you are making if you are day trading bitcoin can be even worst than forex since bitcoin can move very abruptly in one direction or the other without any kind of reason, however if you are in for the long term then the earnings of bitcoin are amazing anyone that bought just one year ago is having 10x profits that is life changing money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.
What you are saying would make sense if governments of the world wanted to incentivize bitcoin usage, but what makes you think that is what they want, governments do not want people using bitcoin, it is not good for them, if most people around the world began using bitcoin they will lose a way to monitor their citizens they will not know in what they are spending their money, they will not know how much money do you have, and will not be able to tax you effectively.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
Whatever you are saying is perfect in the logical way. But why government will even tr6 that out is really fact and it would be nonsense for the government to take part into something which is decentralised and where they don’t manipulate the prices. If that’s the case then they have no interest yet as long they make some laws which will help them to charge heavy taxes on bitcoin transaction. However that will then become the centralised way of transacting and thus it will minimise the difference of swift and blockchain technology. No use I guess. Not yet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
Any investment is not always safe including Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is a profitable investment but people must be aware of unfortunate people sometimes they have to lose a lot of Bitcoin. Bitcoin value is often Fluctuating people should not be thought of as always rising.
Putting cash in a business or different things has hazard since anything could happen and you may lose your cash the bitcoins is likewise a wellspring of contributing cash and acquiring cash yet bitcoins is sheltered to put your cash in it on the grounds that the bitcoins has done as such hard endeavors and battles that now the costs of bitcoins are going increasingly elevated quickly and it has high security that is the reason bitcoins is protected to put your cash in it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.
Yes it is. I dont think bitcoin hazardous for investors. And as far as I know it is safe just like other online business. Although it is lack of our government support but still it can handle some of the struggle by the bitcoin users. And as long as you keep your account secure I dont think it will create any problem.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
Due to that fact that governments dont support BTC make me feel the real dangerous situation. We cant predic how it will act in uture. But I've done my investments!!SO I hope I will also get very rich=))
Governments may not really show their full support but that is explainable. However, they have realized it cannot be stopped, which is why so many of them are looking at regulating the exchanges so as to limit the level of fraudulent activities right now that may start popping up from the usage of bitcoin.

Over time, the community is what determines the strength of bitcoin and as long as we do not mess that up, I see no reason why investing in bitcoin should not be safe.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
I think that bitcoin is fairly safe and will only get safer but it will never get fully safe, anything that is decided by the free market can be volatile and therefore you are always at a risk of it losing its value.
Activity: 371
there are now a KYC that implemented on all upcoming ICO, this will secure your investment into it. but  the remaing QQuestion still open .. if the ICCO succeed theres no assurance that your investment will gain unless their market price go to the moon
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Bitcoin is still in the early phase and thus in development mode. A safe investment is where there is less volatility in the value and such investment is stable, legal, secure and flexible. When we try to apply these conditions for the Bitcoin then I don't see stability in the coming 10 years but it is getting legal (governments are working on it), it is secure even today due to clever code and it is flexible to send so I am concerned about the price stability part of it otherwise bitcoin is safe even at this stage.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
nothing is safe. we are risking our money here. There is no safe investment especially in the crypto
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
this just my opinion based on what bitcoin made me now, its a yes! why? back in 2011-2013 i really doubt about bitcoin because of fear that this kind of investment might not last, but as times goes by im regretting what I've done that I should really think for long period of years so I can saw the potential of bitcoin back in the days now its a safe haven asset like gold and its capital appreciation is really healthy than you can have 200%-300% in a year..
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
Any investment is not always safe including Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is a profitable investment but people must be aware of unfortunate people sometimes they have to lose a lot of Bitcoin. Bitcoin value is often Fluctuating people should not be thought of as always rising.

I think people lose their bitcoin because they buy it in a wrong time, for me bitcoin is safe as long as your bitcoin is on your wallet, but investment is not really safe.it is depends on where you invest your money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Pages:
Jump to: