Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoin ever be safe for any investment ? - page 9. (Read 4748 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
With the current market & knowledge of bitcoin, it is definitely a safe investment. The question of safety will now fall on how will you keep your btc.
If there will be an ICO that can provide an offline wallet, then that will be a next level crypto. Smiley
Bitcoin is very safe and sound for investment and I’m doing investment ere from last two years in this time duration I did not see any difficulties and it always give me a profit on same time and even billionaire’s are also investing here which mean bitcoin is very trustable and I think that’s why recently some rich companies have also join bitcoin so that’s the proof of its safety so I will request to every one invest here and make your dream come true.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
I have made bitcoin to invest in developing my capital and using it for transactions. and all this time I feel safe because I can only use it for something that makes sense. So I think bitcoin is pretty safe. but maybe we still have to maintain the best security possible.
in order to keep everything up to its maximum safety, you need to be very confident in the future. The fact is that the bitcoin rate has always been unstable, and if you analyze the whole past year, you can see how the price jumped.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.
I feel less secure to invest with bitcoin because sometimes a lot of fraud happens. many are also hacked into account by hackers.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
For now investing in Bitcoin I feel safe, as long as we can control and maintain it, but can not be sure in the long term. when a country forbids it (Bitcoin), maybe the situation will be different.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I have made bitcoin to invest in developing my capital and using it for transactions. and all this time I feel safe because I can only use it for something that makes sense. So I think bitcoin is pretty safe. but maybe we still have to maintain the best security possible.
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
I dont think people wait for government to accept bitcoins before starting to use them. Yes government should welcome digital currencies, that is allright but people today are in quite a large extent using bitcoins on their own.

If bitcoin is not legalised and regulated in many countries, its also true that it is not illegal aswell. So people can freely use bitcoin and trade or buy and sell bitcoins i.e. invest in them. Something that is not regulated in a ciuntry doesnt mean its illegal. There are very few cointries where bitcoin is stated illegal, while in others its just not taked about.

In recent days, value graph of bitcoins look quite steep and fascinating and those who had invested in bitcoins are getting their amount doubled and trippled. Its not wrong in investing now as it is yet expected to rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
OP is right, our governments need to take keen interest in the affairs of its citizens who use bitcoin and other blockchain projects as they could try to draw up some framework to help them go about crypto investments and the alike but unfortunately bitcoin being decentralized this could fall on deaf ears.
Do you think bitcoin ever be safe for any investment ?
I do not think so, bitcoin is a high risk investment can never be safe!
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin is not a safe investment because bitcoin is not physical and can only be used online, investing safely in my opinion gold, bitcoin is very high risk with other investments like stocks and forex
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
Yeah it also a great investment for the future.But can't say it is ever be safe it based only on you.. You should be use the wallet with safe juncture.. But the price of bitcoin is fluctuating.. So you must be observe the information about the bitcoin on everyday.. Compare to other crypto's bitcoin is the best choice for ever..
Not only among digital currencies, but also among all investments of the world such as gold, diamond, real estate etc. bitcoin is the best investment because of its amazing potential of producing large profits over a short time period of holding it. Bitcoin has indeed changed the world economy and method of investments because now people are not supposed to hide their gold in houses and sell them off at high prices, rather now they have digital wallets.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
I believe that bitcoin is very safe for investment and there is no doubt about it, except if you invest your money in a scam site that is not legitimate and that make some people fell as if bitcoin business is some how not legitimate of which such dubious activity exist with any other currency you can think of all over the world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
With the current market & knowledge of bitcoin, it is definitely a safe investment. The question of safety will now fall on how will you keep your btc.
If there will be an ICO that can provide an offline wallet, then that will be a next level crypto. Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
There's no such thing as safe investment because you can't control how the prices move. Even in stocks you can't guarantee that your investment is safe because you can't know what will happen to the company after 5 years or 10 years time. Unless you're one of the biggest stockholders of that company then you're one of the people controlling the stock price. In Bitcoin, the ones controlling the price are the big mining company.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Every person uses bitcoin for different purposes, i use it to try to increase my capital, and this is the main reason of why i have been buying bitcoins for more than years, it is simple as that.
I think that we all are in here for the same, but some of us use bitcoins for other kind of purposes.
But bitcoin is safe if you know how to take care of yours, if you use a bad wallet you are probably going to be hacked, it is upto you.
and bitcoin is much more safer than other investments, it depends on how are you looking at it.

I agree with. There are lots of people now who preffered bitcoins rather than fiat. People also have different reason why they chose bitcoins. Me, I am using it because it is more safer as long as you put it in a safer and tested wallet at the same time I am earning everytime the price went up like at this moment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
" As long as you love me"
Yes, it is safe to invest your money in bitcoin than investing it on banks. You can monitor your money using your phone,  laptop or computers. But,  beware of scammers, check first the backgrounds and projects being done by the CIO'S before trusting your money. In addition to that we could not predict the rate of bitcoin. As an investor in bitcoin we must have also enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
You cannot use safe and investment in the same sentence and when it comes to Bitcoin it is no different. It has got great potential without any doubt but still the risk is always associated .
Right. Every investment is tied to a risk one way or the other and usually, the higher the risk, the higher the chances of making it more in the investment. Bitcoin and every other crypto is no doubt different, which is why we have to understand the risk involved in investing in them and then not investing what we cannot afford to lose same with other investments.
Merit: 268

yes I really believe bitcoin is a very safe coin for long-term investment, because in the future bitcoin is the answer of the future that is digital currency that can replace the circulation of paper money.
[/quote]
you are not even close to stratosphere of being correct about bitcoin able to replace the circulation of paper money in future. There are too many limitation on bitcoin to be able to replace the paper currency. Bitcoin is not safe for long time.. i've elaborated this point in my previous comment. The amount of currency required to handle the transaction of single country per day is much more high than what bitcoin network can do in a week at this stage. Main reasons are slow blockchain network processing. This need to be changed, transactions need to be very faster then and then bitcoin has ability to stand a chance as alternative and cost efficient way of money transfer.
Activity: 420
At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.

yes I really believe bitcoin is a very safe coin for long-term investment, because in the future bitcoin is the answer of the future that is digital currency that can replace the circulation of paper money.
Activity: 462

I bet it is. The only thing that makes bitcoin not safe for investment is when the person handling it is not really knowledgeable in that field. Also, the fact that bitcoin is volatile makes it more complicated than usual trades done by people. If the person is not patient enough for him or her to wait for the price to get higher, then I'm afraid he or she would highly fail.
Merit: 268
Not all. There are a lot of risks when you want to use Bitcoin to invest in anything in cryptocurrency world. It's the reason why there are some people earn but also some people lose when invest with Bitcoin. But everything will be fine if you have enough experience and knowledge about which you will invest in with your Bitcoin.
but if you want to invest right now I think the risk will be very small, because you can see bitcoin is still in the stage of rising trend and if you buy now you can get a profit very easily in the near future, because it is still an uptrend, so wait what else? buy bitcoin right now
Sad Just wake up after a short rest and know that I missed a big chance to earn more when Bitcoin down to 14.500$ Sad It rise back to more than 16k$ at the moment Sad. So bad Sad. Maybe I'll try to earn a little bit more by joining signature campaign in this forum but I think i'll not invest my money into Bitcoin cause I don't have much cash and the my main income come from here Smiley)

I think bitcoin is the safest one for the any investment, bitcoin not only make invest safe but also it promote the invest and make the value of the invest high form the value when it was invested in the bitcoin, because the value of the bitcoin increase which increase the value of the invest directly. bitcoin is also safe for make invest in the project because it is online and you can get the help from people all over the world, which can make your project more successful, while in other you get only the help of the local people.
Bitcoin is NOT the safe option for any investment at all. Let alone safest. With high gain comes high risk. Bitcoin is yielding highest profit at this moment. There is no doubt about it. However at the same time you need to understand that bitcoin is not regulated. This unregulated nature which allowed bitcoin to grow so rapidly could also be the cause of its downfall as well. Remember prices will not go down till there is saturation and there is time for it. Today anyone with deep deep pockets could manage bitcoin trading patters at his/her will.
We have the time to make huge with whatever you have right now. Because price will keep rising. Now that you will have to work with satoshis instead of a whole bitcoin.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Yeah it also a great investment for the future.But can't say it is ever be safe it based only on you.. You should be use the wallet with safe juncture.. But the price of bitcoin is fluctuating.. So you must be observe the information about the bitcoin on everyday.. Compare to other crypto's bitcoin is the best choice for ever..
Pages:
Jump to: