Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoin ever be safe for any investment ? - page 5. (Read 4748 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, all investment has their own risk if it will be successful or not, but if you want to be successful take the chance.Bitcoin has an unstable price, but most of the time bitcoin’s amount increase by 10-15% and that is the most effective moment of bitcoin, you can gain money through it. I’m just saying that if you want to invest in bitcoin just do your research and spend the things that you afford to lose because in all business or investment there a chance that it will be successful or not. Smiley
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
As i see in so many people there are now a lot of investment in the cryptocurrency bitcoin they are using this to have some capital some people also use btc for their banks. it is safe for any investment i guess.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
yes bitcoin is not really secured because there is no protection for the government that we need. there is no law that if you do illegal in bitcoin will punish you in jail but this bitcoin proves that there is no need to worry as long as you know what you are doing in crypto currency.

invest properly and get profit properly.
Activity: 168
If "safe" means that you will not lose any profit while you are investing in bitcoin its provably yes, if you invest in long term or maybe mid short term.
You just have to know when to stop your investment in bitcoin problems can occurred in any investment and losses are inevitable.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5

untuk saat ini masih aman saja.untuk jangka panjang belum ada yang tau apa perkembangan bitcoin masih bisa dipercaya oleh semua orang
yes it is true .. the important thing we want to be patient, and so far still safe from heckers
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
About the word "safe" do not rely on bitcoin safekeeping especially in your account and all your privacy.of course bitcoin is forevere be safe and cannot disappoint you.when you invest bitcoin you will surely earn whether small or big,be content with what you will receive.bitcoin is very greatful and very helpful to us.This is the best way to become wealthy,to become a better person you can learn something about here and be yourself when you enter bitcoin.bitcoin is the safest investment ever.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
Well,I think Bitcoin ever be safe for any investment. Because it has a good security system for which it is more safe than other currency. It is profitable and it's price is so high than all other currency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Bitcoin is safe investment and for sure this is longterm investment so if you choose bitcoin  you will earn a lot of profit in the future if the price increase more. Bitcoin is safe but they have possible that your money lose if the price is decrease so it's your choice if you invest all your money in bitcoin but for me better invest only you can afford to lose or don't put all your money in one investment.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I believe, as do many others (obviously), that the biggest threat to Bitcoin and crypto's in general is from governments. And that is a very real threat because they can shut down pretty much everything and make it impossible to function as a miner/investor/whatever if they want. Until that threat subsides I wouldn't be too exposed and keep the bulk of your investments in more traditional vehicles.
Activity: 156
Every where investment has own risk. I dont think that bitcoin is a safe investment. Because The is price always up and down. Its true that bitcoin can multiply your money very fast but the coin price is unstable . And bitcoin has no control , the price increase when people buy bitcoins for investment..People doesn't know when bitcoin price will crash..
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.
What do you mean governments are not worried about bitcoin, they are worried that is why you are seeing all kind of new laws and regulations being passed since government fear that which they cannot control since they see it as a direct challenge to their authority.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Yes i think bitcoin is safe for investment as long as you yourself is holding or keeping your wallet in a very secure wallet address. Because of the popularity of bitcoin in our country investment schemes become very rampant and they are using bitcoin as front to scam people. Just be careful where to invest your money.

Investing is always a risk. Investing in bitcoin is a high risk. But investment in bitcoin can bring a high profit but I investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Invesments is never safe. If it was safe, then it will not give you such returns. Compared to other crypto, bitcoin is least volatile and risky.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
there are different classes of investments with trading and hype sites where you can invest in just keeping your BTC up there while at home but on the hype site there's a lot of scum and you're right there. So for me the good is trading.

bitcoin is good for investment but make sure that you know how to work on it. i saw a lot of post here regretting of wrong moves due to buying alt coins that is not moving at all, bitcoin can change your life if you are good in trading but make sure you are capable enough to work on it. Cheesy Cheesy Wink Smiley

Well even if you're good, it's still not 100% safe though as with any investment. Preparation and knowledge about what you're gretting yourself into would be the best thing you can practice to at least have a good chance of getting good returns
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is a safe way to make investment in. Bitcoin gives you freedom to use it as per our need. We can use it as a long term investment, short term investment or even as a currency.  In countries where fiat cash is stable and is giving good returns people will not use bitcoin currency. Countries with unstable governments, shattered economies for them bitcoin is the best and secured option. Your investment with bitcoin is always safe, it is protected by bitcoins own security system Blockchain.  Finally its upon you how you are keeping your bitcoin wallet safe.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
there are different classes of investments with trading and hype sites where you can invest in just keeping your BTC up there while at home but on the hype site there's a lot of scum and you're right there. So for me the good is trading.

bitcoin is good for investment but make sure that you know how to work on it. i saw a lot of post here regretting of wrong moves due to buying alt coins that is not moving at all, bitcoin can change your life if you are good in trading but make sure you are capable enough to work on it. Cheesy Cheesy Wink Smiley
Activity: 192
I think it's safe because bitcoin is not controlled by bitcoin governments not owned, not operated, not regulated by the government, and does not undergo any change from the consequences of a failure under a government.  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
There is no safe investment, even an official investment from the state will not guarantee 100% safe, when we are investing must have been thinking profit or loss, if we get a loss we must be ready.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I guess bitcoin is a safe haven for investment because if it wasn't people will not invest in bitcoin, aside from the fast growth of bitcoin it is also safe to store money as long as you store your bitcoin in the right way and in the right place.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Bitcoin is decentralized, as members and communities get stronger then everything will be ok, but as we know that almost all countries are banned bitcoin so it makes everything difficult to predict.
Pages:
Jump to: