Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoin ever be safe for any investment ? - page 7. (Read 4748 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
For me, bitcoin is another way of safe investment and best way to muliply your money unlike putting your cash in a bank nowadays. You are managing your own funds using your own ledgers, passwords and online accounts. There are a lot of opportunity when you put an extra effort in bitcoin. It was being recognize in any part of the world and being regulated on those countries who are super concern by their people. The negative side of bitcoin is that you will never know when it will increase or decrease the price and it was being used by scammers to victim an innocent and those person who dont have enough knowledge what is cryptocurrency.
i agree to your side,bitcoin is the safest way to invest and bitcoin is the number one currency all over the world.like what you said  we can use our own password and our account to invest our own and we can check it always. Of course not only a bitcoin but it depends on our own how to protect our security and account to become it safe then do not just use your gadget to others where your important account and documents is in there for safety. Now be careful all of us to use our account.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
bitcoin investment can safe your money for best future and you can easily investment in bitcoin, it will get you a good profit for you because its price going to high, yes sometime its price go down but its doesn't meter because it will not lose your money, you can hold money for little long time if you want big profit so you can hold your money for long time but you will never disappoint from this forum.
That does not make any investment and all those things you have mentioned are just the benefits of an investment. We all want profit from an investment but we also have to consider all the risks involved. If we are capitalizing on the risk of any investment as not being safe, then one is absolutely not ready to invest in such situation.

As long as it is an investment, there must be a risk attached, it now depends on how you want to weigh such risk to the investment you want to make.
Investment is always involve risk because it either you will gain profit or losing that is why there is what we called calculated risk meaning there is risk involve but minimal impact if in  case worst come to worst. Bitcoin investmen is minimal risk because you  can actuaĺly monitor the trending you  an take actions what ever happen.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
bitcoin investment can safe your money for best future and you can easily investment in bitcoin, it will get you a good profit for you because its price going to high, yes sometime its price go down but its doesn't meter because it will not lose your money, you can hold money for little long time if you want big profit so you can hold your money for long time but you will never disappoint from this forum.
That does not make any investment and all those things you have mentioned are just the benefits of an investment. We all want profit from an investment but we also have to consider all the risks involved. If we are capitalizing on the risk of any investment as not being safe, then one is absolutely not ready to invest in such situation.

As long as it is an investment, there must be a risk attached, it now depends on how you want to weigh such risk to the investment you want to make.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.
There is no such thing as 100% sure investment, yes there are the long term bank's investment but if it would start a world war probably the value of those investments will drop.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
No I never think it is safe investment because knowing how bitcoin grows there is a chance of crash on anytime that make it a risky investment but we can't deny the fact that it really attracts lots of investors that makes it a good investment indeed.
in my point of view i don't think it is kind of unsafest to me. for me bitcoin so far is a place for safe investment and a very easy way.
investments in bitcoin prove that bitcoin is the safest place to invest and to be able to earn more profits in the future.
because prices will continue to increase as time increases bitcoin users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think the bitcoin that we have will be safe if it is already providing security especially in our own wallet and bitcoin can also be used for investment, it would be even better if the government of a country give morning regulation bitcoin users, and also can reduce the use of bitcoin for crime and money laundering
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Of course ,I do not have any other investment in it , just in the bitcoin I believe .and with so many apologist investing in it they can not say anything about all the players in the corner of the country bitcoin is just like no one else at I'm safe from this when I get bitcoin is high enough and its currency is bigger to exchange in digital currency .there is no other choice to invest in bitcoin it has a good way to give interest in investing bitcoin..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No I never think it is safe investment because knowing how bitcoin grows there is a chance of crash on anytime that make it a risky investment but we can't deny the fact that it really attracts lots of investors that makes it a good investment indeed.

You're right, but every investment has that much risk one way or another. Many people who took that risk with btc already ended up millionnaires in less than a year this year. So believe me dude, it's really risky yes, but it's worth the risk
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.

yes I think bitcoin is a smart choice to store and invest our possessions, because in bitcoin a very fast rise and fall in prices can make a profit for those who understand bitcoin play.
It is sure a smart choice of investment but that does not mean it is not a risky investment. However, that does not make it safe or unsafe as well, it all depends on the individual on how he or she wants to carry out some safety in investment by not putting all eggs in one basket and not investing what they cannot afford to lose. No one can tell anyone whether an investment ends up safe or not, only time can tell.
Activity: 476

yes I think bitcoin is a smart choice to store and invest our possessions, because in bitcoin a very fast rise and fall in prices can make a profit for those who understand bitcoin play.
Activity: 420
Making investment bitcoin was somehow a good and safe investment if you are just going to invest a part of your money because even if bitcoin can make our money or capital multiply into numbers, we cannot still deny and hide the fact that putting up all your money into bitcoin is still kinda risky in a way that it is still generated and operated online so it can also experience and cater kind of failure and malfunctions upon operating. It is a good investment but if you will make all your money into bitcoin, I think being a safe and good investment will be also a bad one once risk come into life.
yes bitcoin investment can safe your money for best future and you can easily investment in bitcoin, it will get you a good profit for you because its price going to high, yes sometime its price go down but its doesn't meter because it will not lose your money, you can hold money for little long time if you want big profit so you can hold your money for long time but you will never disappoint from this forum.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
it will be safe forever because bitcoin will be our new currency in the future. bitcoin is very safe because lot of people use bitcoin now in some more ways.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Making investment bitcoin was somehow a good and safe investment if you are just going to invest a part of your money because even if bitcoin can make our money or capital multiply into numbers, we cannot still deny and hide the fact that putting up all your money into bitcoin is still kinda risky in a way that it is still generated and operated online so it can also experience and cater kind of failure and malfunctions upon operating. It is a good investment but if you will make all your money into bitcoin, I think being a safe and good investment will be also a bad one once risk come into life.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
I think bitcoin is not a safe investment because bitcoin is not physical and can only be used online, investing safely in my opinion gold, bitcoin is very high risk with other investments like stocks and forex
If someone invested in bitcoin then he can get his money back whenever he wants to cash out it. I think that bitcoin is safe  for any type of investment but also it give some profit to its users and holders because its price is increasing day by day due to its excessive use and demand among the people.

Bitcoin is a well developed currency and it makes the public’s money safe and sound. I think bitcoin is safe for any type of investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I never think Bicoin is a safe investment for sure, it's a risky and profitable things that you have to accept if you want to become a Bitcoin's investor.
As of now, Bitcoin is safe to invest into and I believe price will reach the rate of $20,000 next, but after $20,000 I won’t be expecting any other increase and would likely be withdrawing my investments that I have made so far. Any investment as of then would be very risky and you might be likely to lose any money that you invest on Bitcoin. This is not in anyway to discourage people, Bitcoin is Volatile and price can decrease and increase.
Activity: 106
i must think always positive in bitcoin. and as of now i already observed that bitcoin is such a very safe in investing. so we must invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the secure and big currency.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I think bitcoin is safe for any investment although the price is too volatile and could change at any time. but once the price increases, then we can make a big profit. and this is for people which keep saving their bitcoin from two years ago when the price is cheap. but for now, although the price is too expensive, we could still buy bitcoin and save it for our investment and only sell when the price increases too high so we can double our money.
Yes we can put our trust in bitcoin, but still no one can say anything in advance, as it is too much important study about the market and after that put our money there.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
With the current market & knowledge of bitcoin, it is definitely a safe investment. The question of safety will now fall on how will you keep your btc.
If there will be an ICO that can provide an offline wallet, then that will be a next level crypto. Smiley
Trading and investment always remain as risky but still need to take the risk for making money, I think bitcoin investment will be more safe as compare to any other investment either in real life or in any other crypto currency because bitcoin has still a good potential and its price will even continue increasing for  a long long time.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
There is no scope for volatility to completely end, so there will always be fluctuations. You should be able to monitor the markets and constantly to make sure the investment in bitcoin is relatively safe. Btc has become quite stable since the past couple of years so it's a good idea to invest into bitcoin and altcoins currently.
Pages:
Jump to: