Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value - page 9. (Read 4990 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I think gold value will also rise the way bitcoin did but it will take time for gold to reach it. Bitcoin already surpassed gold's price with the span of time bitcoin, gold existed long before I was born so gold's growth is slow that's why a lot of people prefer having bitcoin now than gold.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
No bitcoin gold never beats the price of bitcoin. I don't know why they were created but it seems to me that it was just a red herring. Someone is creating these coins would earn on the price increase of bitcoin. Now when the operation is successful, they will lose interest in these coins and they quietly die.

Bitcoin gold was made as part of the development of bitcoin. Just like Bitcoin cash it helped to make a faster transaction and bigger capacity. This only mean that bitcoin gold is not meant to reach bitcoin value. Bitcoin gold value may reach good amoubt but bitcoin value will rise also at the same time. There were also news that, butcoin gold will just become a bitcoin supported coin instead of becoming a competitor.
There is no point in buying Bitcoin, exchanging it to Bitcoin Gold for "fast/cheap transfers" and then exchange it back into Bitcoin. That just adds exchange fees which will make the whole transfer slower and more expensive than using Bitcoin directly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
No bitcoin gold never beats the price of bitcoin. I don't know why they were created but it seems to me that it was just a red herring. Someone is creating these coins would earn on the price increase of bitcoin. Now when the operation is successful, they will lose interest in these coins and they quietly die.

Bitcoin gold was made as part of the development of bitcoin. Just like Bitcoin cash it helped to make a faster transaction and bigger capacity. This only mean that bitcoin gold is not meant to reach bitcoin value. Bitcoin gold value may reach good amoubt but bitcoin value will rise also at the same time. There were also news that, butcoin gold will just become a bitcoin supported coin instead of becoming a competitor.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value

this may be possible if the development of bitcoin gold is good and can compete with bitcoin so the bitcoin gold price will be equivalent to bitcoin price, but it seems very difficult.

Not just about the development here and unless they want to come up with something that is totally different from whatever any other altcoin has not come up with and even outdo what we have with bitcoin, then I do not see how it would happen.
They may stay relevant as an altcoin, if the devs can come up with something pretty good and fascinating, but there is no chance yet for a possibility of it rising to present bitcoin's value for now or even standing with the same value as bitcoin in the future. However, only time can tell.
Activity: 364

this may be possible if the development of bitcoin gold is good and can compete with bitcoin so the bitcoin gold price will be equivalent to bitcoin price, but it seems very difficult.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
interesting question! but for me i think it is possible as long as there's a lot of bitcoin investors.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
hahaha never it doesnt even have proper coding and so it could never really challenge bitcoin

But bitcoin value also very very less when it was launched.

Hey
There are certain points due to which its value can't seem to rise upto bitcoin level.
1. It seems to be aimed at distributing the crowd thus, the Crowd will always favour bitcoins so the investment made in Bitcoin gold will be very small and as you know the demand and supply rule thus the value will not increase that much.

2. Also its not safer than Bitcoins..thus people will always prefer to invest in something that is safer.

3. Also it should have something better to provide if they want to attract crowd like better security, less transaction fee, faster transaction , high stability.
And the developers are yet to announce the pros in a brief manner and right now it hasn't happened lets see if in the future it does.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

maybe the price will be the same as bitcoincash (bch) but I do not know for sure because bitcoingold could be priced equal to the current bitcoin price, all can happen in this world of digital currency.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
Bitcoin gold value never can do it. This is a fork base on bitcoin. And seem as many another altcoins, no one can cross over bitcoin value. Bitcoin is standard for whole crytopcurrency now. So this case happend when only if bitcoin die  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Absolutely such things like bitcoin gold or another, they can compete bitcoin in the success. Bitcoin have done tremendous job in last years and it has showed the world that how to make big jumps in international market.

Bitcoin is being accepted by malls, grocery stores, restaurants and many other. Bitcoin gold have to do a long and hard effort to be in race with bitcoins.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
It will be hard for bitcoin gold. Bitcoin's market value is not reached in just a short period of time. It took years and if Bitcoin gold will ever reach its market value now, surely, by that time, Bitcoin's value will be more expensive and due to the fact that no coin from segwit2x have matched with Bitcoin in all aspects, namely Bitcoin cash.
Well it is not so easy, not only for bitcoin gold but even for any other altcoin to reach to the price of bitcoin.  Bitcoin is in fact the mother of all currencies and that is not such an easy job for any altcoin to compete with bitcoin. In fact bitcoin i still the first choice of the people and still people like to invest their money here, which is really making bitcoin more stronger.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
I don't think so, because as bitcoin gold finally launch in few days ago it doesn't give a huge impact to bitcoin price. In fact, bitcoin price   have reaches into $6k dollar. No wonder that the response of the community towards bitcoin gold is not the same to bitcoin because the people already know about bitcoin and their trust are just for bitcoin alone.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
It will be hard for bitcoin gold. Bitcoin's market value is not reached in just a short period of time. It took years and if Bitcoin gold will ever reach its market value now, surely, by that time, Bitcoin's value will be more expensive and due to the fact that no coin from segwit2x have matched with Bitcoin in all aspects, namely Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253

It will be impossible for BTG to overcome BTC price, BTG is just a product of BTC just like a footprint. And besides there are less people who want this coin.
I've been watching the markets and it looks like BTG is going to die. People started putting money in BCC because it's the best forked coin right now. When markets open for BTG deposits there will be a huge sale. It will go below 0.01BTC for sure. None of these forked coins will come close to the price of BTC you can be sure of it.
One day one might, but that day is not now. Cash was "big" because it was shilled on bitcoin.com, but Gold isn't getting that kind of spotlight so it'll fizzle out even faster than Cash did.

Shitcoins will always be shitcoins and will continue to walk in the shadows of bitcoin and so i'm not surprised it didn't stand the test of time and has already fizzled out fast. Whether cash or gold they were all meant to fal from the beginning but their supporters were just loud mouths.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

It will be impossible for BTG to overcome BTC price, BTG is just a product of BTC just like a footprint. And besides there are less people who want this coin.
I've been watching the markets and it looks like BTG is going to die. People started putting money in BCC because it's the best forked coin right now. When markets open for BTG deposits there will be a huge sale. It will go below 0.01BTC for sure. None of these forked coins will come close to the price of BTC you can be sure of it.
One day one might, but that day is not now. Cash was "big" because it was shilled on bitcoin.com, but Gold isn't getting that kind of spotlight so it'll fizzle out even faster than Cash did.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
I don't really think so. There are no coins that are profuced from segwit2x that matched bitcoin for a long period of time. One good example is Bitcoin cash which became popular early, but eventually, became a normal altcoin that didn't defeat Bitcoin. And now that Bitcoin is more successful than before and continuously growing, i think it became more impossible.

It will actually be a difficult thing for the value of btg to overtake. The margin is high and the coin has not done well after release, otherwise it would have started showing signs to go all out.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
I don't really think so. There are no coins that are profuced from segwit2x that matched bitcoin for a long period of time. One good example is Bitcoin cash which became popular early, but eventually, became a normal altcoin that didn't defeat Bitcoin. And now that Bitcoin is more successful than before and continuously growing, i think it became more impossible.
Activity: 220

Activity: 420

I don't think so, bitcoin is very different coin compare to the other alts. I think
Bitcoin gold price will rise but not what the price of btc now.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
People're very excited about Bitcoin Gold but value won't rise to bitcoin value. I do not know what is the difference between BTG and BCH. If there isn't a clear difference, BTG will probably increase to the value of BCH.
Pages:
Jump to: