Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value - page 10. (Read 4990 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
These forkcoins of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin SegWit 2X, will never rise to BTC's value because of the community behind them which is non-existent.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value

Possible factors that bitcoin Gold value be equivalent to Bitcoin:
 ~ if bitcoin will decrease its value below (500$)
 ~ if all bitcoin investors will invest to bitcoin Gold
 ~ if bitcoin popularity started to shrink because of banning around the globe
 ~ if bitcoin Gold will be endorsed by the government and declare bitcoin illegal
The last and maybe the possible factor:
 •when bitcoin Gold development team is dreaming while sleeping. Because it’s more of impossible 99.9% than a possibility of .1%. This is the truth.

You have made very valid points here. These are exactly what the case could be for btg to do the magic.

Personally, I have not felt the impact of the Gold prior to its hype in the media before its emergence. I was actually expecting that it release would give btc a dive but we have not seen that happen, at least not at the moment. Bitcoin is rather looking for another break for bullish.

I don't see BTG doing any magic to defeat bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

I thinks that bitcoin gold value cannot rise and turn the value equal like bitcoin because BCG is only comparable to altcoins and its value  is cannot be competiitve to bitcoins in terms of popularity and usefulness  in the  block chain market.another things that advantage of bitcoin to altcoins is that all altcoins can depend  in bitcoins in terms of changing to fiat money,while bitcoin is not depends in altcoins in terms of changing into fiat.

Yes this is so true and I agree with you on your point of view, an altcoin like Bitcoin Gold can't or should I will not ever be equal to Bitcoin. It will serve as another pump and dump coin just like those other altcoins. And Bitcoin has been here long before these altcoins were created so it'll be hard to equalize thrir value with an altcoin that was just created.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

I thinks that bitcoin gold value cannot rise and turn the value equal like bitcoin because BCG is only comparable to altcoins and its value  is cannot be competiitve to bitcoins in terms of popularity and usefulness  in the  block chain market.another things that advantage of bitcoin to altcoins is that all altcoins can depend  in bitcoins in terms of changing to fiat money,while bitcoin is not depends in altcoins in terms of changing into fiat.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
No BCG will not go more than or equal to bitcoin.
If the bitcoins are restricted by any countries the value might get down and it turns investors to but bitcoin gold and other alts.
Anyway banning is not possible since there was not much restrictions from governments across the world. Also if the cryptocurrency is implemented by respective countries means. It may leads to the value negative.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Unable to predict. It will have a good growth like bitcoin. Even when bitcoin was introduced in the market, none believed in it that it will reach so high on its value. Likewise, we have other altcoins as well. When they were newly started, the value was very less. Slowly everyone became popular in the market. Ex: ETH, Bitcoin cash, Dash and extra. Hope to have BTG attains good value down the line.
yes it is true, it all takes a process because in the market it is not possible new coins will be instantly popular and high value. surely all need consideration and people will judge, if indeed the coins are good for the long term, will surely be selling in the market and its value will automatically rise.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Not even a whole week has passed after it came out and has already died. Its website had crashed several times during the fork, there are no supporting wallets (Or were at least, not sure if any came out yet), poor development, do I need to say more? Bitcoin Cash fork was way more successful than this one.
You're correct Ultegra134 and they claim that they was hit with a distributed denial of service attack(DDoS) which forced their website down for four hours and the bitcoin gold team are yet to provide a replay protection. With all this, I don't see BTG value rise to BTC value.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
There is so much competition on proving which of the bitcoins will live longer and will remain valuable in the long run but I see the value remaining chronological in the way we got to know them and as far as i can tell bitcoin gold will never catch to bitcoin btc's level.
Even though, having a competition in that market is giving chances to other coin(btg) to compete bitcoin but I feel it can't do it. Because as I've obsered, all coins created after bitcoin didn't have a chance to be equally the same of price to bitcoin. Knowing that bitcoin is first created and trust of the people are stick only to bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I think it will not have a majority in the future, people are interested in the upcoming hard fork more than BTG, it might go up after the fork, but it will not have a future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
There is so much competition on proving which of the bitcoins will live longer and will remain valuable in the long run but I see the value remaining chronological in the way we got to know them and as far as i can tell bitcoin gold will never catch to bitcoin btc's level.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Unable to predict. It will have a good growth like bitcoin. Even when bitcoin was introduced in the market, none believed in it that it will reach so high on its value. Likewise, we have other altcoins as well. When they were newly started, the value was very less. Slowly everyone became popular in the market. Ex: ETH, Bitcoin cash, Dash and extra. Hope to have BTG attains good value down the line.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
You are joking, right? Look at the market, everyone is dumping and price dropped to nearly 0.02BTC.
It is just another shitcoin and there is no possible way that it will rise to btc's value!
If you have time read this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/on-bitcoin-gold-and-similar-2317453

Actually, you can't determine the value. There are almost no places where you can trade it and even those few small exchanges that allow you to do it don't allow deposits/withdrawals, so the price is based on decisions of a very small number of traders. On top of that those traders are only able to trade as much BTG as they had BTC on the exchanges at the time of the fork. I believe less than 10% of total BTG is being traded on these exchanges all together.
That just indicates that nobody really cares about Bitcoin Gold. Otherwise there'd be a rush to get it listed.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Nah, the price of that coin will be much smaller than the price of Bitcoin because not many people will want it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
Not even a whole week has passed after it came out and has already died. Its website had crashed several times during the fork, there are no supporting wallets (Or were at least, not sure if any came out yet), poor development, do I need to say more? Bitcoin Cash fork was way more successful than this one.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
You are joking, right? Look at the market, everyone is dumping and price dropped to nearly 0.02BTC.
It is just another shitcoin and there is no possible way that it will rise to btc's value!
If you have time read this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/on-bitcoin-gold-and-similar-2317453

Actually, you can't determine the value. There are almost no places where you can trade it and even those few small exchanges that allow you to do it don't allow deposits/withdrawals, so the price is based on decisions of a very small number of traders. On top of that those traders are only able to trade as much BTG as they had BTC on the exchanges at the time of the fork. I believe less than 10% of total BTG is being traded on these exchanges all together.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275

That’s like a hogging the dead horse! It’s not possible really to achieve that much price for bitcoin gold because it is not worth it and it’s current market cap is way way down. Plus people are dumping their free gold coin like crazy and that’s making the market more condensed with no demand and lots of supply of it. So I don’t think it’s gonna catch that much price really. Lots of struggle for BTG.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
No unless the market of bitcoin suddenly crashed but that's impossible to happen since bitcoin is consider to be the mother of all crypto currencies all of them depends their value in bitcoin and nothing can ever surpass it but if bitcoin will no longer be considered the main digital currency and bitcoin gold will be replace then it can possibly surpass the value of bitcoin
Although any think can be possible but still it look like very difficult, i think bitcoin will always remain as on top and  i do not think that any altcoin or bitcoin Gold or Bitcon cash can cross or even reach to the price of bitcoin. In fact bitcoin is the main currency for people to invest and then from there they distribute their investment to other currencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
No unless the market of bitcoin suddenly crashed but that's impossible to happen since bitcoin is consider to be the mother of all crypto currencies all of them depends their value in bitcoin and nothing can ever surpass it but if bitcoin will no longer be considered the main digital currency and bitcoin gold will be replace then it can possibly surpass the value of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Nobody can precisely predict what will be the future of bitcoin gold,it may either continue to obtain value or will loose more than it currently has.
I don't know why bitcoin cash could have some good value and bitcoin gold will have not, both are derived from same source an procedure.
I think, bitcoin gold will have an upward moment after next fork.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Pages:
Jump to: