Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value - page 7. (Read 4990 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
No, never. It is so impossible that Bitcoin Gold value will arise as a bitcoin value, because bitcoin gold is just an altcoin that cannot arise up to bitcoin rate level. I am not discriminating it but it is the reality. But if ever altcoins can overcome the value of the bitcoin, then that would be great to all of us. That means we can be richer.  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value

maybe the price will be the same as bitcoincash (bch) but I do not know for sure because bitcoingold could be priced equal to the current bitcoin price, all can happen in this world of digital currency.
We cannot say yet can we ? BCH is still really thriving and has still been trying to stay relevant in the market for a while. Thanks to the rich dudes who forked it.
At least they have all the resources to make it stay afloat. I cannot say the same for Bitcoin gold at least for now, and moreover, bitcoin gold just sounds to me like a coin with nothing really worth the show.
Bitcoin gold is still new but btc is 9 years old and those who are saying that bitcoin gold will cross the value of btc they are bit overconfident because it has taken a lot of time to bitcoin to reach at this stage people are now totally relaying on bitcoin and the reason is this coin has given them a lot whereas who earned from bitcoin gold how many are going for it may come near to bitcoin value but will never surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

maybe the price will be the same as bitcoincash (bch) but I do not know for sure because bitcoingold could be priced equal to the current bitcoin price, all can happen in this world of digital currency.
We cannot say yet can we ? BCH is still really thriving and has still been trying to stay relevant in the market for a while. Thanks to the rich dudes who forked it.
At least they have all the resources to make it stay afloat. I cannot say the same for Bitcoin gold at least for now, and moreover, bitcoin gold just sounds to me like a coin with nothing really worth the show.
Just because it has a large volume doesn't mean it's thriving. It's very easy to manipulate data after all.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
i want to ask this question . when will bitcoin gold's price can better then  bitcoin cash?

Cheesy  first step but looks like a little hard.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
We dont know and let see what happen of the bitcoin gold.
I think it so hard to reach the bitcoin gold the value of bitcoin, need some years to reach the value.
Whether the price of Bitcoin Gold will rise or fall, that’s none of my business. One thing that pisses me out is that I’m not always lucky in getting these coins, I’m never lucky. During the time of Bitcoin Cash, the wallet I was using never accepted Bitcoin Cash, and by the time I found out it was too late, cause people were advised not to make any transaction as of then, so that’s how I ended up with not getting a Bitcoin Cash. Well, I didn’t bother much about that one.

Now is time for Bitcoin Gold, same thing happened but in a different way. I was thinking that Bitcoin Gold will be the hard fork on 16th November, I was surprised when I woke up one morning and news about Bitcoin Gold was everywhere and I never got Bitcoin Gold. Those that should be worried about this is those has it, not me, sadly.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250

Well I guess I doubt that bitcoin gold will rise to bitcoin value, look at the value now of bitcoin it is 6400$ something.
Maybe in Bitcoin gold dream it will happen but in reality we knew what is the real truth happening now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
I think it so hard to reach the bitcoin gold the value of bitcoin, need some years to reach the value.

Maybe never. As I see it any fork is an altcoin and people will not trust it to give their money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Bitcoin gold value never can do it. This is a fork base on bitcoin. And seem as many another altcoins, no one can cross over bitcoin value. Bitcoin is standard for whole crytopcurrency now. So this case happend when only if bitcoin die  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Absolutely such things like bitcoin gold or another, they can compete bitcoin in the success. Bitcoin have done tremendous job in last years and it has showed the world that how to make big jumps in international market.

Bitcoin is being accepted by malls, grocery stores, restaurants and many other. Bitcoin gold have to do a long and hard effort to be in race with bitcoins.
That alone is enough to allow it stand a chance. Bitcoin has gone wider than any altcoin would have and if any altcoin ends up growing as wide as that, then it is just going to tag along. Asides from the fact that it has shown us the light, that first movers advantage is always still going to be there for it and then will make it more valuable as time goes on.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
No way ! Btc remains dominant because it is the fundamental cryptocurrency ever made, And without btc, i don't know if there are sprouting alt-coins in the market, The success of btc are the basis of evolving other currency in the market, All alt - coins rely's on BTC. Smiley

I think no, bitcoin gold value can not surpass the first ever made bitcoin because bitcoin gold is another forms of cryptocurrency or alternating coin. This is usally made by any investor just to accept in forms of gold coin in a market with the bitcoin in as low exchange value. This alt-coin is being formed during the segwit2x fork.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
No way ! Btc remains dominant because it is the fundamental cryptocurrency ever made, And without btc, i don't know if there are sprouting alt-coins in the market, The success of btc are the basis of evolving other currency in the market, All alt - coins rely's on BTC. Smiley
Activity: 706
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Might grow high and reach the value of bitcoin, we can't deny that it won't happen. Everything happening with bitcoin as well the altcoins were completely unpredictable. Right now along with bitcoin, bitcoin cash keeps on increasing while majority of the altcoins were experiencing fall in value.

About that, does someone have a real explanation ? Why Bitcoin Cash is rising along with Bitcoin ? That's really someting I can't understand
Activity: 366
Might grow high and reach the value of bitcoin, we can't deny that it won't happen. Everything happening with bitcoin as well the altcoins were completely unpredictable. Right now along with bitcoin, bitcoin cash keeps on increasing while majority of the altcoins were experiencing fall in value.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
hahaha never it doesnt even have proper coding and so it could never really challenge bitcoin

But bitcoin value also very very less when it was launched.

It is true that bitcoin start as low as $.01 but bitcoin was the only crypto currency at that time in which most investors will only pour their investment to bitcoin if they would like to join the digital currency investment before, unlike today there are already thousand of digital currencies to choose from  in which some are very competitive against bitcoin gold but so weak against bitcoin therefore investors can now have plenty of selection which altcoins is the best against bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
It will be hard for bitcoin gold. Bitcoin's market value is not reached in just a short period of time. It took years and if Bitcoin gold will ever reach its market value now, surely, by that time, Bitcoin's value will be more expensive and due to the fact that no coin from segwit2x have matched with Bitcoin in all aspects, namely Bitcoin cash.
Firstly, Bitcoin Cash is not a segwit2x fork and that is yet to happen which would result to B2X. Bitcoin Cash was totally against 2x and was more supporting the fact of just increasing the block size to 8 mb once and for all.

However, like you said, it is not possible at least from the angle I can see it, for bitcoin gold to really stand up in value to that of  bitcoin and I do not see it happening even in the future. It is just going to be one of those altcoins fighting to survive unless maybe they come up with an update that can help them stay relevant.

In Crypto world anything is now possible, but still it little hard for some coin to be better then bitcoin at this moment. Not even cash or gold cannot do this at the moment, but possible in some near future.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
It will be hard for bitcoin gold. Bitcoin's market value is not reached in just a short period of time. It took years and if Bitcoin gold will ever reach its market value now, surely, by that time, Bitcoin's value will be more expensive and due to the fact that no coin from segwit2x have matched with Bitcoin in all aspects, namely Bitcoin cash.
Firstly, Bitcoin Cash is not a segwit2x fork and that is yet to happen which would result to B2X. Bitcoin Cash was totally against 2x and was more supporting the fact of just increasing the block size to 8 mb once and for all.

However, like you said, it is not possible at least from the angle I can see it, for bitcoin gold to really stand up in value to that of  bitcoin and I do not see it happening even in the future. It is just going to be one of those altcoins fighting to survive unless maybe they come up with an update that can help them stay relevant.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
There is no altcoin that can surpass bitcoin. The bitcoin gold isan altcoin so it means that bitcoin gold can't achieve the value like bitcoin. I believe that the bitcoin will stay no.1 forever
If we look at the previous graph of the performance of all the coins which are there in the world of crypto currency, then we’ll get to know that it is one and only bitcoin which is there at the very top of the list since the time it was introduced. There is no other coin which can surpass bitcoin, in fact there is no chance of this thing to happen. Bitcoin will remain the favorite coin forever.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

I don't know, i can't see any indications that bitcoin gold price will reach that high like btc, but bitcoin gold may rise but not with the same of bitcoin price have.
Activity: 423
There is no altcoin that can surpass bitcoin. The bitcoin gold isan altcoin so it means that bitcoin gold can't achieve the value like bitcoin. I believe that the bitcoin will stay no.1 forever
You will see in the market, there will be more altcoins coming ahead. When bitcoin are increasing so fantastically then it is a sure thing altcoins are dropping like anything. So how can you say that there is one bitcoin gold that is actually an altcoin can cross bitcoin. They actually don’t and neither have they had any capability to do it. It will take a long time for them to even think.
Pages:
Jump to: