Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon? - page 34. (Read 417177 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
US Dollar now is Big mover and still a big mover for economic stability and continue grow, Bitcoin will replace US Dollar but only if we fix some of the major problems we always encounter transacting bitcoin peer to peer
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The government will not forgive and there is no doubt that it will not spread because it is not easy to use
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
It is hard to say if the government will allow a system that they have no control of. It will lessen their authority and they wouldn't like that. If ever they approve that, then it is not only their country that will be affected but all countries.
Activity: 36
I think that is not true it is not possible a country currency can be replaced with bitcoin may be there later currency country follow bitcoin system .
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
In order to replace dollar in my opinion we have to live a huge think like a huge crisis or ww3 where the old system collapses and it opens the way for a new system such as btc currency.
of course if it is done, will cause a crisis of other things. what we mean in this case is, the dollar has become a legal currency, and it has been used long ago. replacing it with something that is not stable, will only make the crisis a country.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Be myselt
USA are supporting for Bitcoin doesn't mean Bitcoin can replace Dollar in the future.
Activity: 48
I think nothing can replace dollar in the next 100 years. Because Dollar's valuable is presented for the power of USA economy. It's the most powerful economy in the world and nothing can beats it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
In just 15 years!? That's a fearless forecast, I don't believe in that. I don't think that btc will replace USD or even any fiat currency in the near future because this is not decentralized and will remain decentralized. And besides, assuming that US made BTC as their new national currency, what will happen to those dollars spread out in the system?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
BTC will not replace USD because of many reasons, but it will become a standart for digital gold and cost at least a 500 000 per coin, maybe even 2-5mil per coin.
Activity: 150
Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?
Possibly it will be a yes. If the consumption and the total usage of Bitcoin will be established worldwide, the possibility will be observable thing to happen. It will somehow replace Dollar in terms of popularity and massive usage but we still cannot deny the fact that it is still not intended that with the rise of Bitcoin, Dollar usage will be gone. Maybe it will just be lessen in terms of usage but. It totally to be gone.
Activity: 308
In order to replace dollar in my opinion we have to live a huge think like a huge crisis or ww3 where the old system collapses and it opens the way for a new system such as btc currency.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
There are too many interests on the table, and I'm very skeptic that USA will renouce to their global monetary dominance.
Actually, they'll start a war against bitcoin. We'll see.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
There is enough room on the market for both currencies. When Bitcoin cost few dollars, people claimed it would replace the dollar when it reached $10k - of course, nothing happened. Also nothing will happen when it reaches the price of $1m.
Cryptocurrencies will exist on the market together with fiat money in the same way as there are fast foods and restaurants with each other - everyone will be able to choose what he likes better.
Activity: 83
It's just coinbase's CEO predictions and i think he's running a online BTC wallet so it's absolutely he has to support for BTC. Like Jamie Dimon againsts BTC .
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
I think it is very hard to predict if bitcoin over takes dollar or not,cos it depends on how governments view cryptos and their policy and also how fast and wide the adaptability of cryptos by general public  will happen

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Bitcoin has same characteristics with dollar. They have high price, but I think bitcoin and dollar are different. Bitcoin is digital coin and dollar is virtual money. Cool
Activity: 696
I dont think bitcoin will replace dollar because USA's government always back ups dollars and USA is the strongest country. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I think maybe not for now .... or if 15 to 20 years later bitcoin could replace the system in dollars and become a legitimate payment currency
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Has the potential to overthrow the whole established economic system. But the governments and authorities all over the world aren't in favor of cryptocurrencies. Worse, they fear it because they do not understand and that it may well be a threat to all the traditional system. So as long as they're keen on opposing it, it's gonna be tough for BTC to overthrow dollar or any paper currency for that matter.
They want to be in control all the time so I think they would allow bitcoin to replace dollar.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and it's very useful and we were given another opportunity to enjoy a system that is decentralized and with the limited
supply of bitcoin, it's expected that the value will rise.
Activity: 5
Has the potential to overthrow the whole established economic system. But the governments and authorities all over the world aren't in favor of cryptocurrencies. Worse, they fear it because they do not understand and that it may well be a threat to all the traditional system. So as long as they're keen on opposing it, it's gonna be tough for BTC to overthrow dollar or any paper currency for that matter.
Pages:
Jump to: