Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon? - page 37. (Read 417177 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
I think that the government will never allow that, knowing how much they crave for power and control. But bitcoin can still be mainstream someday.
yes, the government really can't admit that the dollar will collapse, but bitcoin can become something very important along with the dollar

So do you want Bitcoin to replace dollar? Cause thinking of such will be absolutely nonsense. Bitcoin is not a Currency, and neither does it have the qualities of a true currency. It can be cryptocurrency, that’s fine, and that’s what it was meant to be. We can be making use of Bitcoin for investment and for some peer-to-peer transaction or something similar.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?
I dont think bitcoin will replace dollar. Government always want some thing that they can control, and hold. Bitcoin cannot be controlled by anyone right one.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think that the government will never allow that, knowing how much they crave for power and control. But bitcoin can still be mainstream someday.
yes, the government really can't admit that the dollar will collapse, but bitcoin can become something very important along with the dollar
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't thnk bitcoin will replace dollar. Bitcoin is still not accepted worldwide. If more people use bitcoin though maybe bitcoin will replace dollar soon.
Activity: 8
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
I guess it's a no. btc is way different than dollar but it will be good if both will just stay the same.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Maybe this should be, but I think that it would be great if the whole currency and the dollar and bitcoin would remain relevant. Not everyone can use bitcoin, and therefore bitcoin can not completely replace the dollar.
Activity: 161
It's impossible with the current volatility of cryptos right now. One moment, a coffee could be 3 dollars, the next it would be 2. It would be too unpredictable to replace dollars. It's more suited as an investment option though.
Activity: 31
I think, Bitcoin is for everybody. But, those who are educated and experienced inbitcoin, there are intense than common individuals.So it is relied by him who will do the work i bitcnin.o
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I don't think it will replace dollar and i don't think any government would allow a digital currency to replace the current currency they are making. Bitcoin is a decentralized system and its quite impossible for the government to allow a decentralized system be in their monetary department. However, because of bitcoins improvement, its significance may be alligned to the significance lf a dollar or any foreign currency for that matter.
Activity: 564
As long as it's unstable, it can't be a currency, it can only be used for speculation purposes
High value, unstable, ... how do we use this currency for daily?
It's very simple to understand, I don't know why others don't accept the fact is Bitcoin can't replace Dollar Smiley.
GYA
Activity: 18
Bitcoin has a great idea behind, nut as I see it is better to use it and other cryptocurrency as replacement for stock exchange. It is much more visible for stockholders with bitcoin than with stocks. You can't just in 1 time make another 1 billion of bitcoin as usually companies do with great idea business. Just remember Facebook.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
As long as it's unstable, it can't be a currency, it can only be used for speculation purposes
Activity: 32
Bitcoin can replace dollar and any currency out there, however it would not happen in our lifetime, I hope, because this will come with a fatal crash of the system.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Bitcoin cannot replace dollar because bitcoin has no physical form and bitcoin has a limited supply although the popularity of bitcoin is still increasing but not all people know about the existence of bitcoin and dollar used over 100 years so it's difficult to replace so easily.
Activity: 172
It may seem possible due to its unexpected growth and potential but i doubt the goverment will allow it since bitcoin is a decentralized system, which means no one can ever take hold of it. Though acceptance of bitcoin as payment in purchasing stuffs or as payment in skmw transacrions or bills is possible, but bitcoin replacing dollar is quite an impossible event to happen. 
Activity: 552
of course the dollar can not be replaced with bitcoin because the dollar is one of the most powerful currency in the world and legally still used as a reference currency by many countries
of course, I can't argue...the dollar will always live, and the cryptocurrency, may just be able to be near

Maybe, we will use new currency to replace Dollar used under paper money, but dollar still exist in other platform as credit card. Digital money used blockchain technology is the next currency for the world's economy. I am sure we will use this currency to replace current system.
Activity: 98
Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?
at 2030 bitcoin may replace most of paying companies like okpay,....
at 2050 bitcoin may replace paypal

at 2070 bitcoin may replace cards
at 2200 bitcoin may replace dollar
Activity: 51
I was having discussion with my colleagues today regarding that.
At the end we came to few new questions: Will the governments allow cryptocurrencies to replace current currencies and change the economical structure of every single country? How many walls would be taken away if this happens? How would dominant countries continue their domination if this happens? and so many other things.
I think at some point US will try to destroy any cryptocurrency that it can not control/centralize. But who really knows what would happen. lets wait and see!
Activity: 280
Maybe in the future, it is not impossible to happen. But it will take a long time to implement that.. Not all people aware about the existence of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: