Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Doctors lie? - page 4. (Read 2143 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 01, 2021, 08:13:01 PM
The stages of disease management in health are promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative. When doctors recommend not smoking, not drinking alcohol etc. it is a form of promotive & preventive action. If the doctor is evil he will not give you preventive and promotive measures so that you continue to take curative actions (treatment) which are much more expensive and much more profitable for doctors and hospitals.
Doctors study, diagnose, analyze and treat diseases because it is their job and they must do it regardless of themselves who have not been able to do it (they are also only human).
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
December 01, 2021, 03:07:41 PM
The answer is very simple, doctors are also human beings. They also have some needs or addictions. A human can become addicted to anything, (i.e: smoking, drinking e.t.c) so it doesn't mean that either their advice is wrong or they are telling a lie.
Please remember this important factor which I have described here and do not reach to any conclusion by your own thought.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 30, 2021, 05:38:26 PM
Most of the doctors lie so much , especially in terms of writing. I came to realize that 1000 peoples die annually due to the doctor's bad hand writting & lie
Activity: 29
November 29, 2021, 03:45:04 AM
Recently i went to the hospital to check see the doctor and i was told the doctor to attend to me will be back soon, while waiting, he came in and from the look of things he had gone to smoke, it got me thinking, can it be that they are telling us not to do this and that and if you follow them you wont eat anything because everything is bad to health, no drinking of alcohol, smoking of any kind and the list is endless, why would a doctor now turned around and go smoking?

Ofcourse they are lying, they are humans too.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
November 28, 2021, 10:49:58 AM
Although, I understand that it is not right for a doctor to smoke. Because they serve as role model to others.
Doctors are trained to save lives not to be role models, if a doctor is good at his job, his personal life should be of no concern to you, so far as he doesn't smoke while taking diagnosis, if you decide to make their personal live a concern of yours and you can't handle the fact they smoke, change your doctor.

Back to the question of if doctor's can lie, my personal answer from experience is yes... I'v seen some doctors  add drugs to prescriptions for patients, drugs that they don't need all in a bid to extort more money from a patient.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
November 27, 2021, 04:38:32 PM
They don’t lie. Doctors are also humans and have their own weak sides.
Smoking is addiction, that not easy to give up. So, it’s better don’t start.
The Doctor knows that smoking is not good for the health, that's why we are asked to abstain from smoking, because it damages the kidney. But, maybe he is addicted to it. And we knows how difficult it usually is breaking addiction chain. However, everyone do lie, including Doctors, but I think they have reasons for lying.

You should confront your doctor directly. Nothing better than a yelling match in the hospital halls.

Ask him if he was smoking. If he doesn't answer with a clear answer get right up in his face. Don't be afriad to raise your voice and start jabbing him in the chest with your index finger.

Be strong. Show him who is boss.

Shake your head as you leave his office cursing under your breath.

If a doctor smokes, that he/her personal life. Although, I understand that it is not right for a doctor to smoke. Because they serve as role model to others. I think it will be more better asking your doctor in a respectful way why he/she engage in smoking, rather than yelling and creating a scene. Doctors are human too, they have feeling just like us.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
November 27, 2021, 03:37:18 AM
A good laugh as truth changes over time
https://tinyurl.com/5aw24kfk

Activity: 672
Merit: 19
November 26, 2021, 01:10:42 PM
Why ask silly rhetorical questions ? When you know the answer to this already.
We're all humans, lieing has saved a whole lot recently,so majority of the world do this on a routine.
So the answer in general is that all professionals do lie irrespective of your status.
Yes, Doctors lie!!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
November 26, 2021, 12:53:43 PM

Stay away from the tel-lie-vision doctor and the outlock is better.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 26, 2021, 12:41:17 PM
Do you think Doctors lie?

Some doctors lie, but this is because 'doctors' is a subset of 'people'.
Some people lie. I don't think there is a higher prevalence amongst doctors... and in general, given their profession, you might expect a doctor to be more honest than someone who works in, say, advertising or sales (or politics).
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
June 06, 2019, 10:53:03 AM
Doctors are human and humans do lie. Lying is the first thing humans learned when they started communication this is one of the saddest things humans have evolved. even our ancestors do lie and sometimes doctors do lie because that can be an advantage for you or they do it just to avoid their personal life.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
June 05, 2019, 09:05:22 PM
Why do you even bother going to doctors or hospitals?  Just pray to your Lord!

The Lord gives someone cancer... then that someone feels they betrayed the Lord and spends more time worshiping them to cure the cancer.

It would be nice if they clogged their churches instead of our hospitals.  Smiley

Live longer better. Listen to - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51365138.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 05, 2019, 08:48:02 PM

The Lord gives someone cancer... then that someone feels they betrayed the Lord and spends more time worshiping them to cure the cancer.

It would be nice if they clogged their churches instead of our hospitals.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
June 05, 2019, 08:44:31 PM
Look at it this way. The life expectancy of doctors is still under 80 years on average. So, if these smart guys don't live that much longer than the rest of us, why would we think that they are telling the truth about much of anything they say?

Don't doctors want to live longer? And if they can't make themselves live longer, why would anyone think that they can prescribe the truth to somebody else?

Cool

All religious people should have faith in God, not hospitals or doctors.  

https://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/8547243f-2c8a-4587-8f65-0deddae320ed-large.png

Aw, you're just jealous that I got something that works. You're welcome to join me. though.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
June 05, 2019, 08:17:11 PM
Look at it this way. The life expectancy of doctors is still under 80 years on average. So, if these smart guys don't live that much longer than the rest of us, why would we think that they are telling the truth about much of anything they say?

Don't doctors want to live longer? And if they can't make themselves live longer, why would anyone think that they can prescribe the truth to somebody else?

Cool

All religious people should have faith in God, not hospitals or doctors.  

Activity: 36
June 03, 2019, 12:52:45 PM
They don’t lie. Doctors are also humans and have their own weak sides.
Smoking is addiction, that not easy to give up. So, it’s better don’t start.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 02, 2019, 02:40:23 PM
Recently i went to the hospital to check see the doctor and i was told the doctor to attend to me will be back soon, while waiting, he came in and from the look of things he had gone to smoke, it got me thinking, can it be that they are telling us not to do this and that and if you follow them you wont eat anything because everything is bad to health, no drinking of alcohol, smoking of any kind and the list is endless, why would a doctor now turned around and go smoking?

People lie, doctors are people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
June 02, 2019, 02:46:13 AM

100% yes, doctors lie, they are drug dealers and they do not even know it, and people also lie to the doctors to milk the system.
Activity: 5
June 01, 2019, 02:49:45 PM
Not all doctors lie and some of them that lie can either be protecting themselves or theor patient when they lie about something. Everyone that lie will surely have a reason to put up when asked.
Pages:
Jump to: