Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back? - page 9. (Read 82849 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 23, 2018, 03:49:12 AM
I am confident that sooner or later the ETH will regain its positions. This is a very promising coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
September 23, 2018, 03:46:10 AM
Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
We should be happy that Ethereum exists and is able to show the result. In my opinion, last year's figure is not all he is capable of. I'm confident that things will get better and maybe Ethereum will surpass bitcoin at its cost.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
September 23, 2018, 03:41:23 AM
I always think that if the price of a coin goes down there will definitely be time for the pump to return so if ethereum is currently dumping it will probably return to the highest price but it will take a long time to hold it
when price drop sharply, it have potency to rebound sharply to.maybe we could learn from physics science.he action strength is equal with power of the reaction
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
September 23, 2018, 03:36:31 AM
Ethereum is about to make some progress. There's even a news report on Ethereum 2.0. Ethereum will soon be able to rise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
September 23, 2018, 03:32:31 AM
It depends where you are expecting it to bounce back to?

It has already staged a 50% recovery from the recent low at $160. I would expect Ethereum to be back around $300 in the next few weeks but not looking for much more than unless Bitcoin turns Bullish and breaks the current cycle of residing under $7,000 then on through $9,200. We certainly will not see $800 Ethereum this year without a miraculous recovery.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
September 23, 2018, 03:28:12 AM
Eth has been tried these days to prove itself.It's place was even overtaken by ripple shortly but it seemed the pump in ripple was not organic.ETH will surely bounce back because it has higher use by most ICO projects.So eth may even be manipulated by some whales to buy cheap.
As per survey here right now it showed highest potential that eth will grow more higher in the next few months. Possibly we see some discrepancies but it was just a part of the developing stage of ethereum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 03:25:27 AM
I always think that if the price of a coin goes down there will definitely be time for the pump to return so if ethereum is currently dumping it will probably return to the highest price but it will take a long time to hold it
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
September 23, 2018, 03:24:51 AM
Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
yes, I'm sure ethereum will definitely rise again. and in my opinion now the ethereum is slowly improvinhg. so stop saying ethereum is over. because they will soon fly high
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 03:19:37 AM
Eth has been tried these days to prove itself.It's place was even overtaken by ripple shortly but it seemed the pump in ripple was not organic.ETH will surely bounce back because it has higher use by most ICO projects.So eth may even be manipulated by some whales to buy cheap.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
September 23, 2018, 03:14:40 AM
in my opinion Ethereum still can't rise this year, maybe it takes a long time to get back to normal prices because until now Ethereum has not yet developed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 23, 2018, 02:45:23 AM
Yes I do think ethereum will regain its past popularity by becoming one of the most valuable and important coins. You can see the market wherein ethereum is faring well than others coins, forget the recent past when its prices were free-falling. I think that ethereum is projected to hit somewhere between $1200 to $1500 by the year 2019.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 02:03:57 PM
Of course, because the crypto market always increases towards the end of the year, and at the end of this year will also experience the same thing as the previous year, so you don't need to worry when looking at crypto market conditions like today.
Activity: 165
September 22, 2018, 01:52:44 PM
ETH has already bounced back from $170 to $253 which is a good sign. Indeed, ETH will reach at least $700 by the end of 2018. ETH is one of the most used coins in the market. So, it's a matter of time. ETH will be back.
Activity: 420
September 22, 2018, 01:47:07 PM
I think that Ethereum can grow even more than before. For me it is very important and I am sure that Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies that exist now. I think what's happening now is just the beginning.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 01:47:07 PM
I am waiting for its price rise. Ethereum is too cool to lose much. This fall was the temporary event. I see that the time when it will be rolling forward will be started soon, before November-December of this year.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
September 19, 2018, 01:42:02 PM
ETH has already proved it that it will bounce back for sure. ETH was as low as $170 couple of days ago and now it seems $200 is the support zone. I think ETH price will be pushed more if there is any good news for cryptocurrency market. Otherwise, it may push to $300 at highest.
Activity: 238
September 19, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
I am absolutely sure that this year Ethereum will show what it is capable of. It seems to me that this situation will hold for a maximum of about a month, but not more, since cryptocurrencies can not always cost the same due to their features
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 19, 2018, 02:47:00 AM
This year Ethereum may reach a maximum of $ 700. I think that to restore the price which was at Ethereum this year does not work.

It seems not going to bounce back before year ends but it will restore a good price. Hopefully there has a good news on it after this year ended. I am confident to keep it holding and buy some more at the lower price it could have like what it had before which I know that can be profitable. Ethereum price will bounce again and I keep waiting for it.
Activity: 135
September 19, 2018, 02:36:53 AM
137 people voted, 112 people think that ETH will bounce back this year, voting data shows that more than 80% of people are still confident in ETH. Therefore, i think ETH will not let everyone down.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 02:36:28 AM
yup I think so. but it will take some long time. Until ETH recovering, altcoin is the way to invest I think  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: