Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back? - page 7. (Read 82849 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 79
Merit: 3
October 02, 2018, 08:57:12 PM
Yes this is the time to buy while its cheap.  The community has shown how strongly it supports ethereum.

This is nothing to worry about its just a correction before the real bull run.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 08:26:35 PM
Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
Perhaps to a certain extent ETH will recover. But the market seems unstable because i still feel it needs some more important properties. ETH will not return to its low price. Even though its price drops several times in the month and maybe in October it will change everything.
Activity: 59
October 02, 2018, 08:03:51 PM
it will always yes
the biggest coin after btc is ethereum, eth have the most usable i think
and justlike btc,
mostly pple use eth to rise money and it the adoption that makes cryppto keep alive
new ico usually use eth token, it brings fresh money come from outside
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 06:55:46 PM
Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

It is certain that the ETH will increase by the end of 2018, as investors will focus more on the cryptos at the end of the year so that the exchange rate of the market increases is understandable. I predict that the ETH will rise to more than $ 1,000 and could hit $ 1,500 as predicted by Reddit co-founder.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 02, 2018, 06:29:22 PM
ETH is a very good coin in the cryptocurrency market so I believe it will be very hard to lose its value. ETH has been hit hard by the recent downturn which has caused many ICO projects to be dumped causing the value of ETH to fall sharply.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 05:27:04 PM
yeah  sure  etherium  is going to bounce  back and also  it  has  started  to  improve itself  and we won t say anymore that bitcoins end come ...
I have not invested in Bitcoin for a long time, because I consider it less promising, compared to ethereum. Bitcoin has lost all its popularity and attractiveness, because its status has not yet been realized.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 05:10:47 PM
yeah  sure  etherium  is going to bounce  back and also  it  has  started  to  improve itself  and we won t say anymore that bitcoins end come ...
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 02, 2018, 04:19:14 PM
I'd give more than 50% on that possibility, ETH should probably cost more than 500$, for today it just follow pessemistic trend of the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 03:12:36 PM
I believe that by the end of the year ETH should grow, but I think that not much. I am afraid that such a leap, as in the past year, will not be soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
October 02, 2018, 12:28:22 PM
currently ethereum has decreased and currently it costs under $ 300, I'm not sure when it's near ethereum it will rise again like some time ago. I don't know what will happen, maybe I will believe that the ehtereum will skyrocket in early 2019.
Indeed, if we talk in the near future the ethereum price can recover, I think it's quite difficult,
but somehow I myself will remain optimistic at the end of the year ethereum can recover,
the most important thing is that we just follow the development to make it clearer
Seeing the current crypto market conditions it is indeed quite difficult to expect ethereum to recover in the near future,
but anyway I personally still believe that ethereum can recover, which is important, we will see later
Activity: 80
October 02, 2018, 12:06:42 PM
sure it will, but i think it's going to sleep for at least on more year
Activity: 602
October 02, 2018, 11:37:20 AM
ethereum is the coin that can go long
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 02, 2018, 11:35:36 AM
I believe in ethereum I'm sure Eth will bounce back when everything is fine in market it goes up slowly till ethereum reach the higher price ethereum is a promising project and next to bitcoin so ethereum will rise again

With all certainty as soon as bitcoin begins to make up for losses, eth price will also start to grow. This is due to the dominance of bitcoin on the cryptocurrency market. However, the precise determination when it happens is very difficult.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
currently ethereum has decreased and currently it costs under $ 300, I'm not sure when it's near ethereum it will rise again like some time ago. I don't know what will happen, maybe I will believe that the ehtereum will skyrocket in early 2019.
Indeed, if we talk in the near future the ethereum price can recover, I think it's quite difficult,
but somehow I myself will remain optimistic at the end of the year ethereum can recover,
the most important thing is that we just follow the development to make it clearer
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 11:21:44 AM
All coins are dependents on Bitcoin due to the market conditions, so if Bitcoin bounced from this range, we will see ETH breaking some resistances. However, the uptrend for Bitcoin is more likely than the down trend.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 08:03:43 AM
what is your mean with bounce? get to all time high again?
i think it's hard to do it this year but i sure in the future these things will happened
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 02, 2018, 07:59:13 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 02:17:28 AM
I think there is immense potential to rise above ethereum, investors are also expected to grow ethereum. Hopefully by the end of this year ethereum will touch the record level of its previous year.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
September 30, 2018, 02:11:47 AM

Ethereum will go up again. This coin is at the market since 2015 and still successful. I have just read a day ago in the news that in China was opened a first hotel (and maybe the only one for now) where people can pay for the services with ethereum.
It's pretty good to hear that ,I hope there will be more services to operates through ethereum transactions which it can be more effective to fluctuates again ETH in high price.You're right that this was already existing in a years so as you look here they are slowly bringing positively in growing prices again.I believe this year there will be more profitable and having good benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: