Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back? - page 5. (Read 82849 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 02:48:32 AM
I also hope that this year all altcoins will also return, especially in ethereum, because I think the development of ethereum prices is now slowly increasing again with good prices every day.

All hope so, if the market year is red again, we can be sure that crypto has no hope in the future, maybe in 2020 we can buy bitcoin at a price of $ 10, the best thing we can do is give negative news about crypto and of course fight many scam projects.
You're right, Scammers can Affect all cryptos because investors will back out and never invest on cryptocurrency or some trusted ICO, Because now they have afraid to lose their money easily and that is a sad story of cryptocurrency. Scammer always taking advantages so be careful.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
January 03, 2019, 01:27:01 AM
I also hope that this year all altcoins will also return, especially in ethereum, because I think the development of ethereum prices is now slowly increasing again with good prices every day.

All hope so, if the market year is red again, we can be sure that crypto has no hope in the future, maybe in 2020 we can buy bitcoin at a price of $ 10, the best thing we can do is give negative news about crypto and of course fight many scam projects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 12:29:55 AM
Already the price of ETH is bouncing back but it is not the right time to buy because as many people are saying bitcoin will fall again. But when the bull run starts automatically the price of ETH will cross more than 1000$ and it will take more than 1 or 2 years and it completely dependent upon the market situation.
I do not know who says so, I still see mostly positive messages, people expect that the price is not bad to grow after the update of Ethereum, to which there is not much left
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 11:21:23 PM
Already the price of ETH is bouncing back but it is not the right time to buy because as many people are saying bitcoin will fall again. But when the bull run starts automatically the price of ETH will cross more than 1000$ and it will take more than 1 or 2 years and it completely dependent upon the market situation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 09:57:05 PM
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 02, 2019, 09:44:40 PM
Eth has strong team and community, don't be afraid nothing happens to ethereum, you are seeing when btc rise, after it eth is rising like a star:) I'm holding my eth and will sell from 2000-2500 dollar.
Yes, you're the most optimistic investor) I'm certainly not going to wait for these prices, but also believe that Ethereum will show their strength and too long for this no need to wait
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
January 02, 2019, 08:05:14 PM
Now, the growth dynamics of the ethereum is pretty impressive, but perhaps this is caused only by the fact that a hard fork is coming, and many people are inclined to think that when a hard fork occurs, the price of the ethereum can be lowered after this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 02, 2019, 05:32:20 PM
At the moment, the price of Ether is rapidly going up. I think this is due to future network updates.
As an example, 2016 can be cited, when the announcement of hardfork always gave a positive increase in the price of a coin. Perhaps exactly the same thing is happening today.
Indeed, we can notice this one from the last year hardfork that the price of the coin is rising maybe because it is being hype or what but people wants to get more coins to enjoy another coin. But this hardfork is quiet different I think because you will not receive another coin, this is more on the upgrade of the network that most of the hodlers want to see in this giant coin, ETH can still make a new ATH this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 02, 2019, 05:12:48 PM
At the moment, the price of Ether is rapidly going up. I think this is due to future network updates.
As an example, 2016 can be cited, when the announcement of hardfork always gave a positive increase in the price of a coin. Perhaps exactly the same thing is happening today.
Activity: 364
January 02, 2019, 04:53:11 PM
Activity: 588
January 02, 2019, 04:41:51 PM
Eth has strong team and community, don't be afraid nothing happens to ethereum, you are seeing when btc rise, after it eth is rising like a star:) I'm holding my eth and will sell from 2000-2500 dollar.
It is likely that the ethereal can reach such a level that the price can be even more than $ 2,000 and $ 3,000. But this takes quite a long time for ethereum to develop so strongly. But if we take into account the fact that cryptocurrency is the only source of income for many users, then ethereum has to be sold to one degree or another.
Activity: 406
January 02, 2019, 01:42:54 PM
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
January 02, 2019, 01:37:26 PM
eth will bounce back and will grow stronger in the years to come, eth is not dead, more and more new alts will continue to use their platform and will give boost to its price.
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
January 02, 2019, 10:38:14 AM
I am sure that this year eth will have a higher price than now. Of course eth needs time to reach the highest price and must be supported by big news and market conditions.
Why are you so sure about that? Is there any good news in the future about ETH except their hardfork?
Activity: 504
January 02, 2019, 10:23:16 AM
I am sure that this year eth will have a higher price than now. Of course eth needs time to reach the highest price and must be supported by big news and market conditions.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 02, 2019, 08:28:06 AM
Ethereum has taken the top 2 position again meaning that theres some growth happening on this altcoin as the market turns green again now

But dont make this a cause for celebration as theres alot of changes happening in terms of prices in market for the past 2018 so better be careful if you want to invest since its starting to recover,this is a warning for all of aspiring ethereum investors
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
January 02, 2019, 07:13:12 AM
Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
We are seeing a small recovery in the price of ethereum but it is too early to tell if the recovery will be able to be sustained, because after a few days of positive growth now we are seeing that the price is not moving up and instead is moving down, it seems that is too early for the recovery to happen and if that is the case then that will mean that the price of ethereum is not going to recover by the end of this year but it will probably do it during the next year.

of course yes.

this month there will be 2 forks. after these forks ethereum will come to 300 dollars in my opinion until end of month
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
January 02, 2019, 06:32:31 AM
I'm not sure if ETH will reach its ATH price anytime soon since ICOs were the main reason for it's ATH price. Doesn't Tron do everything that Ethereum can do, and do it faster and cheaper?
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 02, 2019, 05:53:12 AM
Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
Ethereum already bounced to 150-155 dollar from 90, and it is rising today also. When bitcoin doesn't drop and market is stable then eth is starting to rise fastly and I got good profit from it in few weeks.
Soon we may see an even more rapid growth of Ethereum, as there is a little more than 1 week left before the update, the probability that such an event for the price will pass without a trace is minimal
Merit: 250
January 02, 2019, 04:58:44 AM
2. It didn't take too long in ripple. The most powerful of the market will be ethereum after btc.
Pages:
Jump to: