Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back? - page 4. (Read 82849 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220
January 07, 2019, 02:08:04 AM
Look at the market already the price of ETH somehow managed to recover its price but still it is an undervalued coin in the market. We need to wait patiently until the marker starts recovering. With the coming hardfork, people have kept a lot of expectation on the price of ETH but let's hope everything in the positive direction.
Yes we have thr same state of view regarding with the ETU market price movement. As we all know that in cryptocurrency everything has high risk that includes the possible ending of cryptocurrency due to legal conflict to.which now it was being discussed and still has pending questions regarding with cryptocurrency system. ETH may bounce back and let us just hope and be positive.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 07, 2019, 01:23:57 AM
Look at the market already the price of ETH somehow managed to recover its price but still it is an undervalued coin in the market. We need to wait patiently until the marker starts recovering. With the coming hardfork, people have kept a lot of expectation on the price of ETH but let's hope everything in the positive direction.
The current rise in the price of Ethereum is not his personal merit, the whole market gradually returned the lost after the last collapse of prices, but Ethereum is still the most promising coin because of the hardfork

But still, the price of ETH is low when you compared with its previous prices. Today the price of Bitcoin price increased from 3700$ to 4027$, so there is a chance of ETH to cross the value of 175$. Surely when development they are doing surely the price of ETH will bounce back.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 06, 2019, 11:35:30 PM
The current rise in the price of Ethereum is not his personal merit, the whole market gradually returned the lost after the last collapse of prices, but Ethereum is still the most promising coin because of the hardfork
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2019, 11:01:08 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 07:35:23 PM
of course because ETH has a very large daily turnaround, but we don't know when it will happen, of course based on BTC prices for the main, for the long term from now you can buy it and save it for 1 or 2 years.
or you can do daily trade if you have skill on trading.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
January 06, 2019, 12:34:34 PM
ethereum surely the price will increase later. but indeed today when there is no large movement of the price of bitcoin, the price of ethereum also does not rise so much
Well, it logical for Ethereum not to experience much pumping in price in the market since all crypto currencies are traded against bitcoin and the current surge in price which Ethereum experienced was due to the help of the 3 upcoming hard forks, we both know every body like free coins side which the hard fork usually give to the crypto community.

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 10:40:15 AM
yes  , ETH will be bounce back . Ethereum is good  and has great potential in the future, there are many new ICO supporters use the ethereum platform .
I believe the future of ETH will be a good future .
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
January 06, 2019, 10:37:48 AM
ETH is starting to bounce back. Expect more and continuous increase in prices even after Constantinople. Once POS is fully implemented we'll be over the previous ath again.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
January 06, 2019, 10:32:51 AM
ethereum surely the price will increase later. but indeed today when there is no large movement of the price of bitcoin, the price of ethereum also does not rise so much
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 06, 2019, 08:02:34 AM
I think that the whole crypto market can once again significantly decrease, bitcoin can reach $ 2000, in this case, all coins including ETH will go down from the current prices. After that there will be a gradual significant increase that can update the coin highs
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 06:19:20 AM
I believe that he will be able to return to the prices that he had at the end of 2017 and beginning of 2018, but for this he needs to be given time
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
January 04, 2019, 11:54:59 AM
The opportunity for bounce back is certainly very large, this is because ethereum is a coin that already has a large marketcap, used in almost all ICOs, and even many exchanges based on ethereum vs tokens, making ethereum use will continue to increase and become expensive.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
January 04, 2019, 10:34:24 AM
Go ahead, accumulate eth for now and wait untill it bounce back. If you have the money (fiat or another crypto) that you can invest in ETH, why not give it a try and see what happen? Besides ETH is the number one altcoin and we would be able to expect that it will bounce back sooner or later. I loved ETH since then and it was the best alt coin ever.
Yea that's right. ETH is the best cryptocurrency. That is the one of the best and fast transactions crypto in the world. And now ETH got again the No.2 spot on the coinmarketcap (CMC). It means that can be bounce back again nearly sooner, later. So we need a bunch of faiths.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
January 03, 2019, 03:00:33 PM
Go ahead, accumulate eth for now and wait untill it bounce back. If you have the money (fiat or another crypto) that you can invest in ETH, why not give it a try and see what happen? Besides ETH is the number one altcoin and we would be able to expect that it will bounce back sooner or later. I loved ETH since then and it was the best alt coin ever.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 09:13:20 AM
not only believe, I am very sure that ethereum will recover, especially if the hard fork has been done.
I'm sure ethereum prices will continue to increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 04:42:20 AM
Try to look at the current market price situation because their Bitcoin and Ethereum are compact, slowly starting to recover in price. Within a few days and starting from the end of December 2018 the price of Ethereum slowly began to grow. And I think we will see in the first quarter of 2019 that it will lead to the rise of Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
January 03, 2019, 04:15:48 AM
Definitely ETH will bounce back because of the strong demand of the crypto coin in future. And, the demand will increase because of the people busyness in every sector of work. So, they always want to be get paid faster for their remuneration.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
January 03, 2019, 04:14:36 AM
Eth has strong team and community, don't be afraid nothing happens to ethereum, you are seeing when btc rise, after it eth is rising like a star:) I'm holding my eth and will sell from 2000-2500 dollar.
Yes, you're the most optimistic investor) I'm certainly not going to wait for these prices, but also believe that Ethereum will show their strength and too long for this no need to wait
well, for now, I even still use ETH. even though the price is low, I'm sure, it will recover. I also feel that prices will be above $ 1000 for this year. well, a lot of hope for this year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
January 03, 2019, 03:42:58 AM
At the moment, the price of Ether is rapidly going up. I think this is due to future network updates.
As an example, 2016 can be cited, when the announcement of hardfork always gave a positive increase in the price of a coin. Perhaps exactly the same thing is happening today.
Indeed, we can notice this one from the last year hardfork that the price of the coin is rising maybe because it is being hype or what but people wants to get more coins to enjoy another coin. But this hardfork is quiet different I think because you will not receive another coin, this is more on the upgrade of the network that most of the hodlers want to see in this giant coin, ETH can still make a new ATH this year.
I hope that happens, the price has bounced up to $150, either the effect of the beginning of the year or the hardfork issue that will occur this year, and I also think that maybe this year ETH will have a new ATH if conditions continue to be positive like this
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
January 03, 2019, 02:54:05 AM
I also hope that this year all altcoins will also return, especially in ethereum, because I think the development of ethereum prices is now slowly increasing again with good prices every day.

All hope so, if the market year is red again, we can be sure that crypto has no hope in the future, maybe in 2020 we can buy bitcoin at a price of $ 10, the best thing we can do is give negative news about crypto and of course fight many scam projects.
You're right, Scammers can Affect all cryptos because investors will back out and never invest on cryptocurrency or some trusted ICO, Because now they have afraid to lose their money easily and that is a sad story of cryptocurrency. Scammer always taking advantages so be careful.

This is not new to any trading market, if you take in equity market, their are also so many scam company issues are coming but still the market is moving on until their are good company results. So same will be with crypto market, their are many scam ICO but you are ignoring the good ones which are moving up and are working fully towards their projects. In each field their are good and bad ones, for that that field wont die.

I know that crypto market will be back on boom and you all same person will be back joining it but sad is that as usual you all will buy back in high and then start crying. 
Pages:
Jump to: