Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think "iamnotback" really has the" Bitcoin killer"? - page 42. (Read 79952 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Seven "I"s, in seven sentences. ^^^ My narcissistic meter has broke.  

Well this thread is about him so who the fuck do you expect him to write about, you or your buttbud spoetnik?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Seven "I"s, in seven sentences. ^^^ My narcissistic meter has broke.  
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
I will just say if I was healthy, I would put these pinheads in their rightful place with my actions. But unfortunately I have to face the reality that I am extremely ill.

At least my son isn't afraid to challenge me in sports. These pinheads in this forum need an ass whooping.

Let them say what ever the fuck they want. Just show up guys any time you want to challenge a sick, old man.

I sent this message to my angel investor and I will let this end my contribution to this thread.

Getting ready for my flight to Cebu on Monday. I will provide you access to the whitepaper tomorrow.

I had a bad+good day today. I felt so yucky today in my digestive system, but I was unable to go back to sleep after 7 hours of tossing and turning "sleep". So at noon I took my son to barbell and had the strongest workout that I have had in years. I bench pressed 90 kilos on final set. On my 2nd to last set at approximate 60 reps completed at lower weight, I benched 80 kilos 10 reps.

Also I had gained 2 kilos of weight in past 3 days, probably half of that gain is muscle. I did 50 kilos on military press, 35 kg on curls (on the curl bench), and 60 kilos on squats (my squats aren't that high yet but improving). That is strong for me considering I am only 72 kg body weight and I am ill and old.

So then I did boxing and that was fairly intense. Then went to the basketball court and played two full effort games against my son. I didn't really want to play against him, but I could see he wanted to test himself against me. I was feeling my abdomen and lacking the oxygen (my tongue hanging out) to really  go full speed on every play, so he beat me 13 - 6 first game. Second game I decided to give every thing I had and was leading 9 - 2, but I just entirely ran out of power, so he came back to win the game 10 - 13. My abdomen was hurting too much and I was entirely exhausted.

But he busted my eyelid again with his lip+tooth and I had to go to hospital to get 2 sitches, which was disappointing because it cost me $50. The last time I played him in 2012, he busted open by forehead and I needed stitches. I asked him not do that this time, but we are same height so it seems to be something that always happens if we play, so I probably won't play him any more.

Any way, I can certainly beat him if I am healthy. Age 51 versus age 20. But he will get better now that he is playing every day. He is playing every day for past 3 weeks. I am not. But I can clearly beat him if I have full power, which isn't the case with an illness. Any way the point is that was a full out effort after the barbell and boxing.

So after getting my eye stitched, came home and ran 1km with Michelle (not so fast). Then ran 2.5kms myself faster.

Then I took a shower and after that my digestive system was feeling so yucky and eventually ended up collapsing in the bed. But I did get an erection before sleeping and Michelle and I almost made love but she didn't get wet enough and I lost my erection and slept for 4 hours. Then I woke up and at chicken + cabbage soup. And I feel not so yucky in my digestive system right now (hope I can sleep more bcz it is midnight), but not perfect feeling.

I have decided that I will start killing myself on workouts if they can't cure me in Singapore. I will go bezerk on sports twice a day or for several hours a day, and try to cause some change in my health. I don't know what else to do, because I was so frustrated today when I was online at the forum and I wanted to work today but I was feeling too yucky and thinking how can I ever code in this kind of health condition. Very pissed off. But then I did those hard exercises I mentioned from noon until 4pm, so I was like a beast in exercise+sport (considing my age 51!) even though I had this yucky pain and digestive feeling. Even my son was impressed and shocked at what I did to him on the basketball court when I decided to go 110% effort. He didn't believe I could still do those kind of moves and shots and speed. He was actually having to foul me on nearly every play to keep me from driving past him with speed. I know my athleticism is still lurking but there appears to be something physically messed up in my liver+digestive system.

I mentioned to the doctor who was sewing my eyelid that I had a perforated ulcer hospitalization in 2012 (i.e. flooding of the abdominal cavity with the stomach acid for 3 days), and she remarked, "that is bad so you had surgery". And I told her no I survived it without surgery. So she was surprised to hear that.

I don't know what to think of all this. I go to Singapore this week. As I said, if they can't give me a definitive diagnosis and treatment regimen, then I am going to switch gears on my exercise and raise it to BEAST MODE, meaning 110% effort every day as if i am in Spring Training for high school (american) football where we absolutely kill ourselves with all day workouts.

In Singapore, the Holiday Inn express has a gym so I am going to try to workout every day, instead of every other or 3rd day as I have been doing. I am bringing a laptop (which my son loaned me) so I can work in the hotel if I feel healthy enough.

I don' know what else to say except I am exasperated and pissed off. I don't know what else to do. Four years of fighting this health problem (and 6 years before that of decline from the original HPV infection that based on symptoms I had suspected as starting my decline from former specimen of health and athleticism), and nothing seems to work in terms of getting me back to the normalcy I need to be able to work effectively and normally.

I am pissed off and I don't think any more talking can help. So I will post this to the forum and STFU. Now it is a war between myself and this illness and one of us is going to die, because i am tired of living like this. BEAST MODE ensues next because I don't know what else to do. I am tired of always having insomnia and being a vegetable zombie.

Extremely pissed off.

Qwick2learn posted this video. Quite  interesting actually.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17426423

Thanks CoinCube. Very interesting.

I may give that a try. Actually I used to do this at age 13. I didn't realize that I was doing his method. I would use breathing to control my ability to hold my breath until the scalding hot water of the bathtub for 3+ minutes. I would put the water that was so hot that I it hurt to put my toe in.

Then I would use breathing to slowly immerse myself. I was probably doing it because of need to deal with emotional trauma of the home situation at the time. I seemed to have quit it when I moved to California to live with my Dad at age 15.

Amazing! Can cure anything apparently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE9FfvPyPZg

http://highexistence.com/the-wim-hof-method-revealed-how-to-consciously-control-your-immune-system/

http://www.wimhofmethod.com/pages/practice-the-method
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1554
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
No offense guy but i have a fuck load of health problems too.
Don't see my bringing it up non stop though do ya ?
I hinted at that earlier but you said you didn't read my reply LOL
I hinted at you have plenty of time to post lots of pictures here of your medical problems..
But none to post anything about your new super coin Bitcoin Killer.

Maybe you should take that as a hint ?
Maybe you have too much on your plate ?

I recall before you saying can not control your compulsion to come here posting then how the hell are you going to get focused with such a monumental task ?

I think you wanted this topic locked earlier so YOU would not keep replying back to it.. because you can't help yourself.

You were banned why ? Your old legendary account must be perma-banned ? Why ?
What did you do ? You came back immediately creating numerous accounts (while still banned)
Then made weird ass excuses for why.. ETH FUD ? lol no buddy sorry that is stupid.

All pissed off you said you were taking your ball and going home.
You created your grand farewell topic here..
So what was all that about another 50 pages of "a period of learning and conceptualizing about those issues" ?

And you won't read my comments because they are "Long" LOL
You got some nerve.. you are the king here of long ass fucking rants hahahha
I never seen a guy on the internet who quotes his own long rants so much.

Point ? You are fucking nuts and should work on your health bud.
Don't believe me people ? See his NWO Illuminati theories about why they made BTC.
And if that is not enough check out the Politics section here  Cheesy

You may want to do that before handing this sick man a million dollars guys Wink
You wouldn't want him to blow it all on TinFoil hats would you ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Proof-of-work coins such as Bitcoin, Monero, and Zcash will lose all their security in the coming crisis, because miners won't be able to exchange BTC for fiat to pay their electricity.

Considering how stupid that statement is, I highly doubt the answer is yes.

I was referring to Jim Rickards' prediction that the elite will shut down the financial system for a period of time. I am saying that if that period of time is of sufficient duration that BTC can't be exchanged for fiat to pay for electricity, then mining farms have to shut down.

You do realize the Conspiracy Industry is a scam (billions stolen, stock market at all time high)?
Kinda like the Global Warming scam (trillions stolen, no independent double-blind studies = no science)?

Good point.

A bretton woods #2 seems to be coming, but the level of disruption doesn't necessarily have to be as extreme as what Rickards needs to promote his book sales.

But maybe you should focus on executing your crypto design (as opposed to "saving the world" for pinheads).

When I am sick and suffering insomnia, then I can't execute, so I take my frustration out on pinheads. That is the stark reality of my debacle. The whitepaper is real and my angel investor has access to it, in case something happens to me. I am sure he wants to recoup his investment, so he will be able to if he handles the whitepaper correctly if I can't proceed.

I need to get a health cure. I don't think I can execute otherwise. Pisses me off and I don't want to admit it.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Proof-of-work coins such as Bitcoin, Monero, and Zcash will lose all their security in the coming crisis, because miners won't be able to exchange BTC for fiat to pay their electricity.

Considering how stupid that statement is, I highly doubt the answer is yes.

I was referring to Jim Rickards' prediction that the elite will shut down the financial system for a period of time. I am saying that if that period of time is of sufficient duration that BTC can't be exchanged for fiat to pay for electricity, then mining farms have to shut down.

You do realize the Conspiracy Industry is a scam (billions stolen, stock market at all time high)?
Kinda like the Global Warming scam (trillions stolen, no independent double-blind studies = no science)?

I'm pulling for you and hope you launch a great coin...
But maybe you should focus on executing your crypto design (as opposed to "saving the world" for pinheads).
As a programmer you know damn well that the implementation is key.
And that is where things tend to fall apart.

Correct. And I am fucking sick. It is exasperating!  Angry

So let's close this thread now and forget about it (unless some miracle happens).
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
As a programmer you know damn well that the implementation is key.
And that is where things tend to fall apart.
Boasting about a theoretical construct in your own head is no the same as PROVEN running code.

And by the sounds of it you have a monolithic amount of *NEW* code to write.

Not interested in Kickstarter Campaign ICO White Papers.
Put a fair coin in peoples hands.. period.

Early 2017 ? not fucking likely.. ever ? i am not even sure about that.

How many people have downloaded the source code to a coin then gone through it ?
Seen how much work there is ?

@Shelby
Tell all these guys what percentage of the code has been written.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Reading my white paper a bit before I sleep and I am even impressed!

Examples:

* Proof of Non-Existence for entirely offchain transactions (absolute privacy and user customizable transactions and smart contracts of any imaginable format instantly without hard forks).

* Makes exchanges theft impossible! Goodbye the exchange theft forever.

* Probabilistic, asymptotic, unbounded participation without the pitfalls of Byzantine agreement and without PoW (nor PoS)! And with instant millisecond transactions and unbounded scaling without centralization.

I am not hyping. This design is real.

Satoshi get off my lawn son.

You're managing the hype building well. I'm a bit allergic to self congratulatory behavior... If you deliver on your promises I will give you a pass though.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

Examples:

* Proof of Non-Existence for entirely offchain transactions (absolute privacy and user customizable transactions and smart contracts of any imaginable format instantly without hard forks).

* Probabilistic, asymptotic, unbounded participation without the pitfalls of Byzantine agreement and without PoW (nor PoS)! And with instant millisecond transactions and unbounded scaling without centralization.

It sounds really cool, not gonna lie, but there is a big difference from a whitepaper to actually releasing the thing to the wild and seeing it function... then we'll see if satoshi gets to stay on your lawn.

Also it will get reviewed by really smart people such as gmaxwell and the rest of the people that post here if it's really worth the time to look at.

Like I said, i will remain skeptic and will give you a fair chance, but my money is on bitcoin remaining the king of crypto because some sort of problem/tradeoff will be found in your design that makes bitcoin the better option.

Examples:

Momimaus was on my Ignore list from long time ago. I quoted his post so I could read his drivelopinion.

I love overconfident competitors. Add more fuel to my fire dude. Post moar.

Spoetnuts, you are close to going back on my Ignore list again, because you write very long posts which say nothing important and I don't have time to wade through it. I know you have good intentions and just want to stroke your fragileinsatiable ego, so I will try to control my urge to hide your walls of narcissistic text. After all, BCT is mostly about ego and not about expert discussion.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Not surprisingly you didn't get why i was bothered by your "request".
The OP did not ask YOU Shelby.. the OP asked everyone but YOU hahhaha  Cheesy
But YOU yourself want the topic clocked because ?

And you keep chanting about eating my own words or others etc.
How many of us ruled you out ?
We collectively said we're skeptical.

I thought you interpret what you see & hear to mean other things in your head far too often.

What people have posted here is it's an uphill climb where many came before you and all failed.
It is what it is.

Like Shelby have you bothered to post any pictures (NOT related to your illness ?)
Post ANY lines of code ever ?
I have.
I have put my fucking money where my mouth is plenty of times here over the years.
I uploaded the source code LOL

So yeah we ARE going to be skeptical.
Because so far we hear you playing games..
I will launch an ICO but not really.
It is POW but not really.
It's POS but not really.
It's every magical cure that fixes every problem ..but not really LOL

If you can do it then good for you and hell all of us !
But i don't want to see another ICO or some other unfair crooked method of distribution.

Shelby it's hilarious beyond comprehension how every fucking word of tech babble you spew here in massive 100 page walls of text are about how all these various aspects of crypto are "UNFAIR"
Yet here we see you supporting STEEM and then prepping an ICO for fuck sakes.

Are you brain damaged or what ?
Seems you chant and scream about fairness like a motherfucker until it's time for YOU to make some money.

Like every single Altcoin that ever existed i bet you will create a rigged system so there is some type of advantage for you the dev.. why ?
Because you have spent half your time at Bitcointalk defending dev's rights to giant amounts of money up front.
Defending their right to be paid and get a cut of the crypto.

AND YOU ARE WRONG .

Dev's can launch a fair coin and have the same adavantage as everyone else period .

Further more they are not entitled to sweet fuck all.

AND.. handing over a massive paycheck (ICO) ahead of time is silly considering the context of the situation and the fact that it really does not NEED to be done that way.

Where is the motivation to get the work done when i write a check for 1 million dollars ?
Ask the BlockNET dev who cried smear campaign and had nothing done after 1 year.

You are a failure waiting to happen.
You will ask for your million dollars and then you will have problems and delays because your cocky attitude led you to bite off more than you can chew.

I would bet against you because your track record and crypto-philosophies have set you up for failure.

You ALREADY have fucked up and spewed a fuck-ton of bullshit.
You already did say it was going to be released Early 2017 then later you said something totally different.
You do have a track record of talking shit.

And by the way when is is it going to be on Poloniex ?
Seems to me you will have your ICO tokens on there chanting innovation like the rest.
Problem being is exchanges shouldn't exist.. and i bet i could quote you saying it too.
But i bet you will be plenty happy to premine a coin and get it on Poloniex.

The fact we all have given you the benefit of the doubt is a stretch.
You shouldn't have gotten that much based on the facts we DO have at hand.
You were afforded that courtesy simply because you give us the impression with long speeches about the block chain that you know things.

I think you suffer a lot with the same personality issues you were accusing reptiela of having.
You too tend to be off in your own world filtering reality to fit into your conspiracy laden world.
This is all a reflection Shelby.
If you don't like what it's in the mirror don't blame the fucking mirror.
And.. don't tell the mirror to turn off because you don't like it (locking the topic here)

I do wish you luck and i am glad you stayed and i wish you well health wise.
I want you to prove me wrong.. i will post a picture of my running shoe in my mouth eating it if you launch a coin i agree is launched fairly.. as in the initial distribution is an improvement over BTC's.
And there is no ICO at all or any variant and it's deemed fair for all etc.
A few people will see what i see if that time comes.. for example Kelsey will probably agree with me.
So if kesley says on that day.. Spoetnik.. eat your shoe! .. then i will grab some salt & pepper and go to town (with screen cap's for you all)
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Getting the popcorn......This is a reality TV series called "Crypto!"
By debating, i meant some work coleague / friend to do constructive debates with, so you learn from each other so you won't have to rely on your own logic and knowledge only, as i said.

@smooth was doing that for me, but I can't involve him in my white paper at this early juncture, because he is whale investor in Steem. Also seems @smooth has lost interest lately or is preoccupied.

I currently don't know of anyone I could trust with my invention at this early juncture, who is expert enough to actually provide peer review. My angel investors are both programmers and one of them is trying to read my whitepaper, but struggling with understanding it. I continue to try to work with him to improve the wording so it is comprehensible. There are a lot of details to cover and the topics are complex. He is astute and does ask tough questions.

Once I get to the public, open source stage of my project, then I will have peer review and expert criticism and interaction.

These are just vanity type of debates on internet (between you and that chinese guy, or whatever he is ) that can be hardly won

That "chinese guy" @jaekwon is the co-developer of Tendermint and Cosmos. He is somewhat of a domain expert and thus you are reading discussion between two experts. I have posted in this thread my whitepaper's section which is applicable to that debate (note I just added the footnotes for the cite references). Experts will understand I have unequivocally won that debate.

and where mostly non technical people are reading and where the "winner" is the one with better punchlines.

That is the way the altcoin speculation environment has worked up to now. I intend to change this.

It is time to get serious and stop the nonsense.

The fools can continue to waste their BTC in Dash wet dreams or whatever they want (free markets teach by burning fingertips up to the armpits as necessary), and I intend to go create a project with huge real world adoption and so those losers will left behind (or they can jump on the train later as they realize).

Action speaks louder than punchlines. Can I do it? I don't know. We will see. Talking here won't get it done.

And you also know that in these type of debates you don't have to win the wise understanding minority, but the large non technical majority, that's where the funds come from, for your future ICO. Tell me i am wrong.

That is the way altcoins have been marketed up to now. It is all about mining the speculators, not creating a real product with real adoption. But our speculator markets are tiny. The big enchilada is out there in the wider world. I want to market to both.

I think the best way to mine the speculators is create a real product with real adoption which solves Bitcoin's and Steem's mistakes.

I think they will be jizzing all over their underpants.

I am not in marketing mode right now. I am in R&D mode. When I shift to marketing mode, then you will see how I intend to market the project.

Also, blockchain is still uncharted territory, no one fully understands how to or the capabilities of blockchain yet, that's the reason of these 1000 type of blockchain flavors out there, and we don't have yet a fully working, without any flaw, long term product yet.

That is why my whitepaper is written to be comprehensive in explaining everything from first principles, such as starting for the Physics of total orders to FLP impossibility result. My whitepaper isn't fully polished yet (very long complex document so it is a significant effort to make it flawless), but the meat of what I need to point out is already present.

Then I explain where all the preexisting designs fit into the taxonomy, and contrast my invention.

Because bitcoin certainly isn't. Maybe ethereum, that if they manage to solve scaling and implement it without major security risks.

My stance is that Ethereum's current track with Casper is exactly where I want them to be, because they are building a clusterfuck of Rube Goldberg complexity with hidden security holes they can't see.

Ethereum is a (currently flawed) visionary concept, but my expectation is the execution is going to be more of the same as what we already have observed. Until you change the leaders, don't expect a different result. Vitalik has demonstrated already what he is good at and what he is not. The track record is there and my fundamental understanding of Byzantine agreement as it applies to Casper indicates to me more of the same is underway. However, Vitalik is young and smart, so he may adjust his methods. We will see.

So, if all along you thought all these projects were flawed and you thought you had the solution, you still had many years to come with something better.

The detailed design of what is better is already done. I don't know if the implementation in code will take many years. We will see.

Casper isn't even designed and vetted. Once they write it down formally and the vetting begins, that is when it will become clear that it is a clusterfuck of security holes. More months of wasted time before they even write it down formally. And Greg was recently kicked out of Synereo, so it is possible Casper dies one the vine and never makes it to formal specification. We will see.

From my point of view, you're staying on the sidelines, try to learn from the mystakes of those that tried something before you, meanwhile criticising all their work and research.

Once my whitepaper is published, I won't be on the sidelines any more. I will have to defend against vetting.

I am on the sidelines for the moment in the sense that I have to code the rudimentary implementation before releasing the whitepaper.

There's also a consequence of that, willingly or not, you're building hype around yourself, here on bitcointalk, where you know there are mostly potential investors.
Now, i think you may come up with something, eventually, but i don't think it will live up to the hype you're building, willingly or not. Because, when you criticise something you have to surpass them. By a long shot.

You don't know me well. When I express confidence, it is because I have something already. When I express doubt (such as about my health and ability to code), that indicates I am being honest and objective.

I didn't intend to tease with closed source. I didn't start this thread. I also asked the OP to lock the thread, but it is his free choice to make.

I don't like boasting about closed source, because nobody can vet or check the veracity.
Who the fuck are you to request it be locked ?

The person who he claims is going to launch an ICO and I have no such ANN thread, thus he is speculating prematurely.

I can post anything I want and so can you.

But you will become even more discredited after I cause you to eat all your words.

You post here trying to overcome your subconscious that tells you that are not important. And you are correct.

Your words are not important. If you are capable of doing something important, then go do it. Until then, you and I both are just blowing hot air out of our ass.
Pages:
Jump to: