Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think "iamnotback" really has the" Bitcoin killer"? - page 39. (Read 79952 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Good luck Shelby.
Your health is more important than any coin matters.
Get your health then come and do what ya can to make crypto better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
We've diagnosed my illness! I have at least TB in the left lung and probably disseminated all over my body including in the abdomen and intestines.

I had no cough. I have a strong immune system. I've probably had TB for more than 4 years!

Treatment has begun.

Re: I'm really leaving the U.S. for a 3rd world country because of politics

Many if not most people here are mostly all carrying tuberculosis, STDs, skin mites (enjoy it when they shake your hand and you itch like hell), etc.. Enjoy. It will be "fun" in the beginning.

80% of the people in the Philippines have Tuberculosis which is a very serious illness spread by coughing. You will catch this. I did. You will then need 6 months of medicines and you will never be guaranteed to be cured. You can relapse later in life.

If the TB is multi-drug resistant, you are in big trouble.

http://www.philstar.com/health-and-family/763897/tuberculosis-philippines-10-things-you-should-know
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
....... and spent his spare time trying to prove the existence of God with Mathematics.
There you go. A supposedly smart individual, driven by an utterly flawed ego, completely wasting everyone's time including his own, in an attempt to sell snake oil bullshit to the all-ready converted. Reminds me of someone here Roll Eyes  

I seen a TV show that explained how a scientist published a paper using math to prove God does not exist then he went mad and was living in alley and eventually killed himself.

Some people have serious mental problems.. no matter how high their IQ is.

I have 0 reason to believe there is a "God" ..never seen any proof to make me think so.
Don't tell Shelby though i DO believe he is a Christian of some kind.

A persons behavior and beliefs etc come into play when they make grandiose claims.
If you all need to put things into perspective ?
Check out some of the points i have made about Shelby's behavior here on this topic already.
Or go to the Politics section and check out his "sane" theories on life..
You will find plenty of conspiracy theories.. and plenty of grandiose crazy PREDICTIONS.
Like his "Bitcoin Killer" claim / prediction.

You can be smart and a raging idiot too LOL
You have to look at the big picture / context and history.
What do i see ?
On his other account it lists account names he made in his SIG.
Combined i counted 7 accounts he created here.. why ?
And yeah i can safely assume he has created FAR more than that.
WHY ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
How good is good enough?

1. good enough to take the lead in the case bitcoin would fail.
2. good enough to replace bitcoin without any btc mayham.
3. good enough to be used as currency and replace fiat money.

I am not sure which coin that would takeover in the case of btc failure, maybe litecoin or something booring, i am not really satisfied with any cryptocurrency that exist and i do not think any current coin satisfies quality level 2. According to market capitalization etherium is most likely to replace btc, i do not think that would happen but i have been wrong before.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
....... and spent his spare time trying to prove the existence of God with Mathematics. 
There you go. A supposedly smart individual, driven by an utterly flawed ego, completely wasting everyones time including his own, in an attempt to sell snake oil bullshit to the all-ready converted. Reminds me of someone here Roll Eyes 
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I really hope iamnotback have found a good solution, i have looked into many altcoin but i have never found something that is good enough to dethrone btc.

You night think a particular coin is fantastic and will replace btc but when you examine it it always turnes out it has severe issues, i no longer have faith in any cryptocurrency, the price will alwayas tend to zero with time.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Damnit Shelby how can a human being like you can live in the poverty man? How's that possible? Fuck if I had your IQ at the age of 50 would be already a billionaire man.

Shocker for you , There is no correlation between being Rich and IQ.  Tongue

The Guy with the highest IQ (Presumed even higher than Einstein's ) in the world a few years ago,
worked as a Bouncer in Las Vegas, and spent his spare time trying to prove the existence of God with Mathematics.
(Made less than $10,000 per year and turned down numerous offers of high paying jobs.)

The only correlation with IQ, was that the higher IQ could help find higher paying jobs for the higher IQ person.

But personally, I doubt that included Jobs where Physical Attributes such as Beauty or being Athletic are more important.

I think in the end it boils down to motivation, are you willing to make the choices and put in the effort required to make you rich above everything else,
or
Are you more concerned with understanding the universe or science or art thru study and examination,
if so money is not always your prime motivation and as such being impoverish or middle class is a side effect of those choices.

Cool

FYI:
Not to say many rich people are not brilliant,
but there are just as many rich people dumb as shit,
being rich is an effect from their Choices not their IQ.  

FYI2:
Chris Langan :  (born March 25, 1952) is an American whose IQ was reported to be "between 195 and 210"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-788Upky2Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HXSHXUtFw

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Damnit Shelby how can a human being like you can live in the poverty man? How's that possible? Fuck if I had your IQ at the age of 50 would be already a billionaire man.

Why don't you make a little ICO with little % of the coins, use it to cure deffinitely your illness and go full to release the true bitcoin killer?

Lot of people is already noticing the centralized problems that BTC is having and will have in the future. It's time to release a true viable and true descentralized coin, and seems that you're the only one who can do this. Don't be a stubborn, make a little ICO, cure your problems and release the kraken!!  Smiley Cheesy

ICO = centralization  Roll Eyes
Activity: 366
Merit: 250

Why don't you make a little ICO with little % of the coins, use it to cure deffinitely your illness and go full to release the true bitcoin killer?

Lot of people is already noticing the centralized problems that BTC is having and will have in the future. It's time to release a true viable and true descentralized coin, and seems that you're the only one who can do this. Don't be a stubborn, make a little ICO, cure your problems and release the kraken!!  Smiley Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

Semantic games are irrelevant IMO. What matters is how many coins did the insiders get. Steem also announced on the forum but almost no one was able to mine because they didn't provide binaries for Windows, so the insiders got 80+% of the money supply. That isn't much different than Bitcoin's launch.

I don't understand. Bitcoin was released in a private group before it was released publicly?
As far as I know, bitcoin was released into the wild since day one. If this is the case, then there's no prime, it's just that back then nobody gave a fuck about it because the concept of cryptocurrency was so obscure, this is not satoshi's fault.

I hear you. I am in Singapore now to see the doctor. I been working in gym like a beast past week trying to effect some change in my health. But sorry to say, my health is all fucked up. Bad insomnia last night after eating Subway. I can't work effectively with persistent insomnia.

Look I understand what is required on all aspects (network effects, investor ROI, etc). The issue is whether I can be healthy enough to proceed. I am working on that right now.

Can't you outsource stuff or something? From what I understand everything is already done in the whitepaper and now it just needs coding. Of course there is a risk that someone leaks content I guess.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
0 ?
I am the only guy in crypto to see the parallel between the housing market crash and altcoins
and warn you idiots about it too  Grin

Guys like you peddling ICO's are the reason we are fucked and this is orders of magnitude far more than a joke than it is when i signed up here in mid-2013.

People used to snicker back then about "Altcoins" then roll their eyes.
Now ? L O L

Why ? topics like this with horrendous excuses for your own ICO and whacked out conspiracy theories etc

Mr. I got the Bitcoin Killer (the topic title)
Yet admits he don't "got it" because he has not wrote any code yet.
..nor does he have a plan or white paper on how he intends to accomplish this monumental task all by himself.. sick.

Yet funny enough you already got mouthy with a guy and said it would be released "Early 2017"
He quoted you on a previous page..
Soooo uhhhhhh better get crackin there bud  Cheesy

Lemme guess there will be an ICO as i PREDICTED like a god damn year ago.. like you admitted FINALLY...
These greedy Investards will say it's ok to launch an ICO if it's partially "mined" and you think the random forum guy is kinda smartish then you will get your Million dollars ALA: BlockNET style..
Then like BlockNET we will be sitting here in a year waiting for ..well, anything.
As you feed the public excuses and quite possibly conspiracy laden ones ripe with the staff are out to get you over FUD which is why they perma-banned your legendary account and you said you were leaving etc.

Hey what do i know (about Finance) aside from what i already posted on this topic LOL
Was i wrong ? feel free to cite the exact part Wink
What do i know ? hey never mind the "FUD" Investards get your bloody BTC's ready you got an ICO to buy !!1111
SICK fuckin' ROI'z yo !
You'll be ridin' that gawt damn lambo to the mutha fuckin' Moon before you can say... Bitcoin Killer™

On a serious note.. you REALLY should call it the "Bitcoin Killer Coin" ..that would be pretty damn funny ROFL
Trade symbol BKC of course.

Ignore ME ?  Cry
You have to or i bet you can't sleep at night.
You're like Willy Shatner staring out the plane window crappin' your pants  Kiss

They are all conspiracy theories and lies to create FUD. We have seen it a lot in the forum and on the internet so everyone should not take them seriously.

Such as how I predicted years ago the centralization that is now haunting Bitcoin (and had pointed out that Satoshi also wrote that he expected it).

Etc, etc.

Bunch of useless pinheads.

Go read my bullish predictions (read my archives) about BTC that have also been proven correct.
He thinks it's some sort of clandestine NWO Illuminati US govt organized plot to over throw the traditional financial world and cause chaos etc.
Based on what ?
Your guess is as good as mine LOL

Since your understanding of finance is zero, I can ignore you:

Banks create money by making loans, but this process is not in any way constrained by reserves, deposits or a money multiplier. Banks do not need deposits to make loans. The idea that banks somehow lend out grandma’s savings is propaganda. Instead banks simply create money via accounting wizardry. When a bank approves a loan they simultaneously create a deposit in the borrower’s bank account and voilà new money is created. Banks do not function by lending out deposits. Instead the act of lending creates more deposits. This is the reverse of the sequence taught in almost all economic textbooks.  Banks create deposits at will.

Economic texts often state that banks are constrained by reserve requirements. This is another lie. There does exist a number called reserve requirements.

The vast majority of money is NOT created by central banks, but by regular banks who loan out money that doesn't exist.
The simply move numbers around in their records, creating debt out of thin air.

And my limited understanding of the Basel rounds is that Tier 1 reserve capital requirements will gradually become more strict, thus enabling TPTB to collapse the global banking system so they can usher in their NWO and SDRs.

Once the parasitic cycle has run its course banks need a way to forcibly harvest the wealth of those who opt out of the system. To succeed they need a more efficient suction mechanism. Specifically they need powerful centralized government and taxation powers

And we have recently noted how gold can no longer serve that opt-out release valve, but crypto-currency does.
theres only one honest way an ICO should be set up:

this way even if original developer abandons the project and moves on
there are still funds available for new developers

ICO should be setup with a monthly withdrawal plan, spanning 10 years

This results in a clusterfuck of politics and no leadership.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
What kind of algo is it? What type of miners can be used at launch?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
iamnotback ........you had me at ICO  Roll Eyes

(had me skipping this thread).

I seem to understand why no coin other than Bitcoin and Monero is dominating the scene, the moment you start with an ICO you act like a for-profit company, no one will help your coin else for dosh, if you are an extremely hyped project like Etherium your premine will multiply your wealth and pay for many developers, all on the back of greedier fools, if you are Dash, Zcash or Bytecoin no one will want to help you and you will be viewed as a failed scam, in Bytecoin the tech was good enough to be forked and fair-launched, cryptocurrency is an unique kind of software in intersection of finance and opensource I don't believe, and the data shows that, an ICO or premine is acceptable for any kind of pretended mass-use. But lets hope iamnotback make many millions with his vaporcoin for now so he can sail happily in sunset, why not, worst people have become rich in this "business".

Thanks for the well wishes, but regarding your criticism, you didn't read the thread. Try again.

Satoshi got his 100,000 to 1 million BTC premine. Go re-read my responses about any ICO and keep that fact in mind.

Sorry but how did Satoshi premine any coin? As far as I know, he started mining after announcing and releasing the code on the crypto mailing list. To qualify as a premine, the software must not be released to the public. Of course, back then no one gave a fuck so he mined a lot at the start.

Dude I just hope you are right and can deliver a great coin that makes us rich. The bitcoin boat already sailed, and I dont want to wait 30 fucking years to make a million. And then we have the shitty altcoins that have already also pumped and just stagnate for life now. Theres nothing I can think of to get rich, nothing new or exciting.

Yup and he had to or it wouldn't have fucking worked LOL
Uhhh dumb ass's why do block's get found again ?
man people are smart around here hahahha

And him claiming BTC was premined is the least of it..
He also made it clear he thinks some conspiracy about who made it.
He thinks it's some sort of clandestine NWO Illuminati US govt organized plot to over throw the traditional financial world and cause chaos etc.
Based on what ?

Yeah I also think the theory of BTC being a creation of the NSA or whatever other 3 letter agency is a little bit farfetched... where is the proof? And what does the NSA gain by developing a tool that is used to move money around the world outside of their control?

And even if they created it, it can turn against them. US Army created Tor, now they can't control Tor as they admitted in leaked Snowden documents. No one has ever been caught using Tor as far as the person was using updated Tails and no javascript. So even their creations can turn against themselves which is ironic. Shouldn't have they predicted that? I have no idea how the Tor thing works or it was released but that is the fact nowadays.

They are all conspiracy theories and lies to create FUD. We have seen it a lot in the forum and on the internet so everyone should not take them seriously.
Eh, it's a stretch to call Satoshi's coins a premine. He announced Bitcoin to numerous people, it's not his fault that almost no one cared at the time.

Good intentions have nothing to do with whether it is a premine or not.

Also his actions determined his intentions. If he didn't want a premine, he could have chosen not to mine or to publicly destroy his coins.

What's the planned fair launch going to be like? Looking forward to this

Still thinking about it. People are bitching so much about a small ICO (with most coins to be distributed not by ICO) that I am thinking about just keeping those ICO coins for myself and proceeding straight to launch. I am still contemplating what is best.

Sorry but how did Satoshi premine any coin? As far as I know, he started mining after announcing and releasing the code on the crypto mailing list. To qualify as a premine, the software must not be released to the public. Of course, back then no one gave a fuck so he mined a lot at the start.

Semantic games are irrelevant IMO. What matters is how many coins did the insiders get. Steem also announced on the forum but almost no one was able to mine because they didn't provide binaries for Windows, so the insiders got 80+% of the money supply. That isn't much different than Bitcoin's launch.

Dude I just hope you are right and can deliver a great coin that makes us rich. The bitcoin boat already sailed, and I dont want to wait 30 fucking years to make a million. And then we have the shitty altcoins that have already also pumped and just stagnate for life now. Theres nothing I can think of to get rich, nothing new or exciting.

I hear you. I am in Singapore now to see the doctor. I been working in gym like a beast past week trying to effect some change in my health. But sorry to say, my health is all fucked up. Bad insomnia last night after eating Subway. I can't work effectively with persistent insomnia.

Look I understand what is required on all aspects (network effects, investor ROI, etc). The issue is whether I can be healthy enough to proceed. I am working on that right now.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
What's the planned fair launch going to be like? Looking forward to this
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
iamnotback ........you had me at ICO  Roll Eyes

(had me skipping this thread).

I seem to understand why no coin other than Bitcoin and Monero is dominating the scene, the moment you start with an ICO you act like a for-profit company, no one will help your coin else for dosh, if you are an extremely hyped project like Etherium your premine will multiply your wealth and pay for many developers, all on the back of greedier fools, if you are Dash, Zcash or Bytecoin no one will want to help you and you will be viewed as a failed scam, in Bytecoin the tech was good enough to be forked and fair-launched, cryptocurrency is an unique kind of software in intersection of finance and opensource I don't believe, and the data shows that, an ICO or premine is acceptable for any kind of pretended mass-use. But lets hope iamnotback make many millions with his vaporcoin for now so he can sail happily in sunset, why not, worst people have become rich in this "business".

Thanks for the well wishes, but regarding your criticism, you didn't read the thread. Try again.

Satoshi got his 100,000 to 1 million BTC premine. Go re-read my responses about any ICO and keep that fact in mind.

Yup and he had to or it wouldn't have fucking worked LOL
Uhhh dumb ass's why do block's get found again ?
man people are smart around here hahahha

And him claiming BTC was premined is the least of it..
He also made it clear he thinks some conspiracy about who made it.
Based on what ?

Yeah I also think the theory of BTC being a creation of the NSA or whatever other 3 letter agency is a little bit farfetched... where is the proof? And what does the NSA gain by developing a tool that is used to move money around the world outside of their control?

And even if they created it, it can turn against them. US Army created Tor, now they can't control Tor as they admitted in leaked Snowden documents. No one has ever been caught using Tor as far as the person was using updated Tails and no javascript. So even their creations can turn against themselves which is ironic. Shouldn't have they predicted that? I have no idea how the Tor thing works or it was released but that is the fact nowadays.
Pages:
Jump to: