Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think "iamnotback" really has the" Bitcoin killer"? - page 5. (Read 79918 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Wow!!  I'm intrigued by this!! Grin
Activity: 544
Merit: 500

This article is well worth reading!! The next few months are when fortunes will be lost, and made ... wise decisions need good information!
Activity: 574
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
has Shelby released any code for this project?  is he planning to do an ICO at some point?

No ICO. He hasn't released any code yet, only discussions on github. He was planning to create a new programming language called "Lucid" or something so he can program his coin on that. Also, he had/has some health problems which lower productivity and focus so he cannot progress as much as he would like to. Dont expect it to come any time soon.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
has Shelby released any code for this project?  is he planning to do an ICO at some point?
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
Yup he is busy working on the Bitcoin Killer.
AKA: Larimer's scam called Steem..

Stop lying. He is only blogging on Steem (in fact he's criticizing it).
Bitcoin killer is yet to come.

I just clicked on this thread wondering where he is or if he still exists. So he left Bitcointalk for good yes? A pity that they made him go...

They banned him here, but still active:

https://opensourcecontributo.rs/user/shelby3/events/1
https://steemit.com/@anonymint
https://medium.com/@shelby_78386
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Yup he is busy working on the Bitcoin Killer.
AKA: Larimer's scam called Steem.. one of many he is behind.
What a fucking douche LOL
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
FYI:  iamnotback / anonymint is active over on Steemit --  https://steemit.com/money/@anonymint/get-ready-for-a-world-currency#comments
Thanks! I just clicked on this thread wondering where he is or if he still exists. So he left Bitcointalk for good yes? A pity that they made him go...
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
@cryptohunter
..you are full of shit buddy.
I called them out first.. all of them.
Try Ethereum or Steem or Ripple way waaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck before Shelby did or anyone else.
Ideology bud.
Something Shelby pretends to adhere to when i actually live and breath it.
He says Steem is scammy as he posts Steem links for profits all over the forum.. hypocrisy to the highest order !
I am the one who went after Carbon Coin and HYP ..first.
I am the one who created the first scam topics on BlockNET and ETHEREUM in 2014.
And i took the punishment for it too !
You got some fucking nerve bullshitting and trying to attack me like that when i can prove you wrong infinitely.

I have caught Shelby red handed many times saying one thing and doing another.
He eventually says Steem is scammy then later posts links to Steem stories all over for money.
How fucked up is that ?

First ?

Read my topic on Ethereum being a scam i posted as it launched..
I can rattle of lots of examples ..that was just off the top of my head.

Anyway.. you are an idiot.
I have no idea why you waste so much effort defending the maniac here.

Mr ICO's are horrible but i will launch my own guy ahhahahhahaha
Mr A good coin can not be launched with out pre-funding in the millions of dollars range guy.

What ?
Did you already invest in Shelby's ICO ?  Cheesy

This topic is done.. i finished it.
I put a fork in his ass a dozen times.
I buried him so bad here there is no coming back.. especially not with out theymos' personal approval.  Cheesy

Reality Check:
I am not on trial here.
I relayed the info because i read the other topics and watched a lot of it play out before my eyes.
Shelby is.. because he claimed to already "HAVE" the Bitcoin Killer and claimed it would be posted in early 2017.. his words.

He's banned because he's a brat.
What's to defend ?
All he had to do is tell theymos i will follow the rules and he would be here.
HE CHOSE NOT TO !
Like a defiant stubborn child.
And you come after me over it all ?
Gimme a break..

I posted what i did here to inform people as to what went down.
If you disagree then just look at the links i posted with proof and read it yourself.
I posted because people were asking and are STILL asking..

And a couple key criticisms aside i wish the guy best of luck and i was rooting for him to stay.
Don't blame me all mad because he let you down..
I also told him to stay when he created a grand farewell topic.. remember that ?
Back when he said he had his main account banned for an i quote "Ethereum FUD"

Guess what..

I INVENTED ETHEREUM FUD  Grin  Cool

Oh and when he was last here.. he had me on ignore like a baby he told me.

You were an okay poster once. We know on several occasions i had stuck up for your on spot hate threads. You called cryptsy just before it went down. Saved me money. Respect for that. However does not entitle you to make fuck ups like 180 on dash then lecture others.

Steem? I am sure I created the very first steem scam thread but if you can find your scam thread that predates mine you're welcome to find it. Since it was created only a day or 2 after it launched i would find that hard to believe you have an earlier scam thread.

Nobody cares who posted about them being a scam first the fact the scams are highlighted is all that matters.  Ripple? i would expect many a scam thread on them before you joined the board. ETH i can't see the point of saying they are a scam if not all icos are scams. They have a large POW phase that limits their manipulation and advertised widely. If dash is not a scam then no way eth is a scam.

You sold out to dash. Don't ask me to provide the evidence again illustrating your 180 on that scam. Don't tell me about morals after this.

I think it in poor taste to all start ganging up on anonymint and putting him down now he is not here to defend himself that is all.

By all means go ahead and prove me wrong on anything that I have said.

I'm open minded and always happy to change my opinion if the evidence provided warrants such action.

Dare to attack you? nothing daring about it.... it's like attacking a small defenseless child... I don't need to cast spurious wild claims of xmr shill (like you did on my feedback page) or investing already in an ico that has not taken place afaik with no evidence at all. I have observable events that illustrate a complete and utter 180 degree change of heart concerning the most readily observable scam on here. To reference those thread as reply to any post you make is light work for me.

And yet i do not attack you i merely say you have a cheek lecturing others on what seems to you a 180 they may or may not have made.

I make no effort to hound you on this board. I simply can't see how you can lecture on your perceived anonymints hypocrisy given what is there in black and white about you.

Other than that I will read the more interesting posts you make and appreciate your efforts.

Perhaps in time you will fully redeem yourself.

Re blocknet - we will see on that one. I am hoping you are wrong since i bought back all that i sold after i thought they had gone full scam too.

Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
What didn't you understand?

I think I said 4 or 5 times they owner of this forum said..
Agree to follow the rules and your account will be restored.
His reply is now that he is banned there should be No rules.
Apparently he didn't care until his ass was banned LOL

So I posted ref links for that with Shelby's own words..
What part are you all struggling to get here?

All the stubborn arrogant childish mentally ill brat had to do was type out.. "ok"

..he chose not too.

So don't blame the cold web.
Or Spoetnik picking on him
Or even staff here.

Get smart guys because it gets tiring lecturing you endlessly over and over.
You don't have to agree with me but you do have to agree with the facts.

I dont say I disagree with you, I just saw this stuff happening all the time lol it has little to do with you, or even the staff here, it's kinda classic  Grin

Forum tend to level up at the center of the gauss curve, and eject people who are not well. As my homies tend to be on the extreme of the curve, it's kinda habits to see this happening lol

It's just well yeah .. blog & internet tend to turn people into less caring, maybe similar to big city where people become just numbers in a database with a profile, and get used to see people being ejected because they are not the good profile and often because difficulty in their life too.

The number of time I saw this lol

In worst case scenario this can lead to bad ending with certain disturbed teens too lol

But yeah as i said before, it's not budha forum.

It's like vicious cycle when people can have bad moments and I would like too see more people willing to break those cycles rather that perpetuating them.

But it's just my utopiste idealism lol

Some people have coins to sell and informations to exchange for god sake lol

Im doing my jesus in the temple at this hour lol there are always rules above the rules he said  Grin

https://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY  Grin
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
I think he has been  proven correct a few times before. So if he says he think he has then there is a good chance.

I will be investing in his project.

If it is very good for the investors in the cryptocurrencies problem why not ??
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
What didn't you understand?

I think I said 4 or 5 times they owner of this forum said..
Agree to follow the rules and your account will be restored.
His reply is now that he is banned there should be No rules.
Apparently he didn't care until his ass was banned LOL

So I posted ref links for that with Shelby's own words..
What part are you all struggling to get here?

All the stubborn arrogant childish mentally ill brat had to do was type out.. "ok"

..he chose not too.

So don't blame the cold web.
Or Spoetnik picking on him
Or even staff here.

Get smart guys because it gets tiring lecturing you endlessly over and over.
You don't have to agree with me but you do have to agree with the facts.
They're tactical
It's always a bit sad when people get throught bad period in life and get banned because of being in more cranky state than usual, and probably when they would need the outlet or community the most :p

Specially that cant tell he has no interest in crypto or that he is a pure troll or spamer either.

Ok can tell he has some issue and he is conscious of it, but perm ban during bad life period is always something I find bit sad :p

It's not either a forum about health or social support, I would believe he would need some better outlet for his health and psychology support sometime.

I can never really understand how Internet become so cold and how people get thrown out so easily and put in the trash bin because they are not productive enough for the forum guide line,  or because they go through bad period in life and using board as an outlet sometime maybe a bit too much, but no need to be extra Lucid to get this either lol

It's like the last ghost in the shell with the obsolete robots that get left on the side of the road because they are previous generation , but the prophecy is when a society start to leave too much people aside in productivist mindset, conspiracy and guerilla start to creep in.

I can agree with spoetnik that he can be a bit contradictory sometime, but the only thing ban really show is intolerance, lack of wisedom somehow. Lack of capacity to resolve a situation, but it's not either the budha forum lol and I can understand he is not the easiest to manage Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Hey Shelby, I hope all is well. I need someone to initiate intelligent dialog on my new website. Feel free to stop by, and I will respond when I get time. You can be sure that I will not censor any of your posts, because freedom of speech is key to enlightenment. Find the link in my signature.

Cheers!
They're tactical
A good calumet for everyone, it always solved everything lol
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
This forum needs a psychology section lol Roll Eyes

This forum needs more drugs  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: