Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think "iamnotback" really has the" Bitcoin killer"? - page 8. (Read 79921 times)

legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
He clearly has "issues" and this affects that probability of him creating the Bitcoin Killer.

I have to agree with you.

I'm not surprised he was banned. Pages and pages of verbal diarrhea and links to pages and pages of verbal diarrhea throughout the forum was a ' little ' much. I wonder how many had him on ignore? Did he think people were going to wade through all that?

I highly doubt he will ever produce anything ground shaking. He may have produced some things in his youth but is now an unemployable person who does not  play nice with bosses or colleagues. He needs to take a step back, take a look at the world around him, and how he is perceived by others.

Despite my criticisms, I do wish him the best. He comes across as "bat shit crazy" in print but in person he's probably just eccentric.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I urged him to work it out with theymos and he was defiant.
He thinks the site should change for him.
He went on a tangent about how this forum is a bad system.
That is fine & dandy but it is in fact the system he signed up for and clicked agree on
..when he signed up all those accounts he has made.

I got a 30 day ban before and made 0 effort to sneak back in.
He on the other hand thinks he is entitled to just make a new account.
He gets banned for shit posting then blames "posting Ethereum FUD"
Then he gets banned for it again and again and then says he's "entitled".
Because the forums shouldn't work that way.

I voted for him to stay when he created his grand farewell topic way back.
Once again i urged him to stay and work it out (even though he last had me on ignore)
I appreciate his input etc but he does have to follow the rules we all signed up here with.

This illustrates what i eluded to here on this topic lots already.
He clearly has "issues" and this affects that probability of him creating the Bitcoin Killer.
Unlikely but by all means prove me wrong if you desire Shelby.
I am not against you.. actually i am rooting for you.

Best of luck with your future endeavors Shelby.
I also would not take staff's position here against you personally.. they think they are doing their job.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Read..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18931660

Follow the rules assholes.

Simple huh ? ..even for a "smart" guy  Roll Eyes

I liked him more when he was not playing the ban-evading game.
Oh well, it looks like some smart guys can be very stupid sometimes.
Thanks Spoetnik for the news, even if they are not so good.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Read..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18931660

Follow the rules assholes.

Simple huh ? ..even for a "smart" guy  Roll Eyes
legendary
I agree, banning the guy is not cool, he was pretty smart, just a bit crazy too

LOL!

He's already missing for more than 2 weeks.
I don't know how long are the bans, I hope that's not a permanent ban and I hope that he'll be back in 2 weeks or so.
I guess that being "just a bit crazy too" made him get the ban (although I don't know the story) and I hope that the fact that "he was pretty smart" counts, making his ban shorter. I think that he's a valuable member of this forum.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
At my request about progress updates, it has been communicated to me that the developer of the proposed project (aka Bitnet) will inform someone to make a post in this thread when there is a decentralized discussion forum available for the project.

In the meantime, the only way to follow his progress is on his Github account.

He is contactable by sending a buddy request to username ecash on http://crypto.cat chat.

That's interesting.

I don't think it was cool to ban him again. A lot of the most interesting posters have left now so there is nothing much to read on the main board when you get bored trading.

Of course you can't actually ban a person here only a user name most people are using vpn or tor anyway.

He is choosing not to return at this stage. He says he will not ever post here again. I think he will return it's quite addictive here. You never really leave once you find this place.

I agree, banning the guy is not cool, he was pretty smart, just a bit crazy too
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Personally I hope he defies The Powers That Be and returns to posting without him there is no insight and nothing of interest to read.  You are correct a lot of the more interesting posters have fade away..sadly

At my request about progress updates, it has been communicated to me that the developer of the proposed project (aka Bitnet) will inform someone to make a post in this thread when there is a decentralized discussion forum available for the project.

He is contactable by sending a buddy request to username ecash on http://crypto.cat chat.

That's interesting.

I don't think it was cool to ban him again. A lot of the most interesting posters have left now so there is nothing much to read on the main board when you get bored trading.

Of course you can't actually ban a person here only a user name most people are using vpn or tor anyway.

He is choosing not to return at this stage. He says he will not ever post here again. I think he will return it's quite addictive here. You never really leave once you find this place.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

That's interesting.

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

legendary
He created another accnt, "BitNet official ", but all the posts & threads by him are gone :p

He wrote from his new account into iamnotback trust that he's banned.
He is old enough to know the rules: creating new account and posting anywhere else than into Meta (for appeal) are considered ban evading.
He will have to stay down until his ban time ends.

Just.. hmm... his new account name is... intriguing  Wink is he coming close enough to a release? (Although BitNet name is already used, at least for VPN coin)

Edit: wording
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
He created another accnt, "BitNet official ", but all the posts & threads by him are gone :p
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
It's already kinda past "early 2017".. what is the "Bitcoin killer" that iamnotback is talking about?
I do not think we will se a single genius deliver a bitcoin killer, instead we will see gradial improvement such as btc ⇨ XMR ⇨ zcash (anonymity improvement).
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
It's already kinda past "early 2017".. what is the "Bitcoin killer" that iamnotback is talking about?

Would love to see something that is ready to take down the system; or at least bypass the system we are locked in, and give freedom to the people.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500

agree with him or not at least his posts were usually interesting.

That's too bad if true. I liked reading his posts as well.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
they ban shelby but let idiots post crap all over the forum for sig campaigns?

i can guess the ban reason but would like to see the official version.

I wouldn't assume the guy is banned for no reason. Maybe he decided to get on with his project as his health got better.

But who knows, the other end of the spectrum is he died, he did have some serious health problems...the flesh is weak.

EDIT: Though I think he actually probably is banned, reason is the signature he put on his profile that linked to his past address that were banned. I think its disgusting if he has been banned as he was the most intelligent guy on here. Maybe the site sees his ideas as a threat to Bitcoin even?
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
they ban shelby but let idiots post crap all over the forum for sig campaigns?

i can guess the ban reason but would like to see the official version.

legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
No they banned him from bitcointalk because of his scam talk. He got a perma bann

I hope that's merely an unfounded rumor. Citation?
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
Someone know how to contact him ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I guess he is back in his cave.. hiding.
No they banned him from bitcointalk because of his scam talk. He got a perma bann
Activity: 574
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I guess he is back in his cave.. hiding.
Pages:
Jump to: