Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ICO is a good way to raise money? - page 4. (Read 4420 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
This is a good method, provided that you do not make a mistake in choosing a project, and the project itself will be successful, and not unprofitable. A lot of factors affect the potential profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.
They wanna return the money to investors as btc and eth after all this bull market (btc was about 10K usd ).

I think ICO as a way to raise money in the coming year is a good way to make a profit from it. But, not all ICO projects will give you big profits, so you need your own observations and analysis of some ICO projects that you think have great potential to be able to provide you with benefits if you feel hesitant to invest in ICO you can buy top 50 coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes, I am sure that ICO processes now still have serious opportunities for fundraising and the implementation of the project itself. I think that people continue and further people continue to raise funds and solve large problems.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.
They wanna return the money to investors as btc and eth after all this bull market (btc was about 10K usd ).
ICOs are good way to raise money but you just need to know what anything with an advantage can also have a disadvantage. ICOs have seen a huge growth recently and were able to surpass $550 million in funding. They are a way for a rapid funding and fewer regulations .

It is not like the traditional model that you will have to go through long process.
Activity: 476
ICO is the best way for crypto project developers who want to raise funds with global investment. To support the ICO it should be accompanied by a search for partners who are capable and in accordance with the project you are going to run. And of course if someone wants to run an ICO, they need a big responsibility because they hold investment money.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
that's right, ICO is the best and fast way to raise funds, already many companies have successfully made money from ICO although many also fail and scam.

and the problem is the government still thinks that ICO is an illegal method and has a high potential for fraud.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The good times for icos are over, but it is still possible to raise money. I think only very large and already known projects can still collect money with icos, but for small projects it is very difficult to finance with it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
I think ICOs are still a good way of fund raising. The problem is not with the method, rather with many scam projects,
and the bearish market situation works also against them and they are not profitable as they were before.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
today ICO is not a good way to raise money because investors don't believe the new projects. there is a need for some kind of framework for connecting these two sides.
It's only for shitty project and for the project which has already created a lot of cooperation with companies or even major exchange site and it only needs a few minutes to collect the hardcap.
You are only not aware about this dude.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
Is it for the project or an investor?  Formally I will have said yes without much taught but present dwellings has made investing in ico's so alarming that only few do that and with extra caution tape
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
Yes I do, but ICO is just alternative way to gain some profit, I prefer do trading because it's more profitable in my opinion. Lately ICO is on it's hype, what just I mean is the Binance Launchpad, as you know BitTorent and FET are multiple times it's ICO price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
I think that every project have way to make their project successful and raising money is their choices but it's hard to make it sometimes, because we can't please people to invest. Much better that every projects in crypto have a good product and the their project is  have funds than to do raising money by doing ICO.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
today ICO is not a good way to raise money because investors don't believe the new projects. there is a need for some kind of framework for connecting these two sides.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
I think with the right approach, you can easily make good money on ICO, however, you should understand that it is dangerous and not to get into efyhoria even after the first successful ICO.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
If you want to make money, do not waste your time in participating in ICOs because you wouldn't get the promised ICO price which is very discouraging. I have participated in more than 3 ICOs and only 1 is above ICO price, the rest are below the ICO price like -70%. SO the best time to buy is to sit and wait when the coin is listed on an exchange.
Activity: 420
Of course this way to raise money acting. Many have such teams that raised millions and vanished. And as a means to raise funds for your project is a very good way.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
Each ico has a different concept, so winning a soft-cap or hard-cap does not guarantee that ico will succeed, so investing in ICO will not always be profitable or successful, because it also has to look at the development of products offered, if the product cannot build prices tokens or collapse, it is possible that ico failed even though it has achieved a soft-cap or hard-cap during ICO.
Activity: 602
In any case, now there is an opportunity to do a lot in the ICO process, so I think that there are still really great opportunities for this. I can still say that there are a large number of projects that work very well.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
In my opinion, for now, I say ICO does not guarantee to collect money because lately there have been many ICOs that ended in fraud and some did not reach the target.
ICO is not like it used to be, which is proven to be paying and profitable, and for now it must be more careful to participate with ICO so that it is not in vain.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
in my opinion ICO is the best way to raise money and also a profitable investment if you choose the right ICO. most ICO now is just imagination and does not reach the desired target and many ICO frauds. be careful when choosing an ICO project.
Pages:
Jump to: