Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ICO is a good way to raise money? - page 5. (Read 4420 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 517
If you come up with everything positive and a good prpject, I think it still have the chance to raise fund with ICO. You can also escrow the raised fund and spend later once you got whatever you promised to the ICO holders.
Yes, now ICO is not as good and interesting as it had been years ago. Majority of them right now world merely for their own profit maximization and are scams.

People losing their money and confidence into these scam ICOs can no longer trust them and have on the other hand found other ventures and opportunities to invest in and make money with. So I think that it is time to move on and switch to something more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
ICO still a good way to raise money or to get profit. Because if it is not a good way for sure ICO now is not existing anymore. But as you can see there are more and more project arise in this business, and I don't believe that there is no sense to participate in the ico project too, that's not true actually. Though, I can't deny were most of it are scam project and ended up into nothing.

Since it is a good way to raise money, every single person tries to raise money even with bad ideas. That's a huge issue.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
ICO still a good way to raise money or to get profit. Because if it is not a good way for sure ICO now is not existing anymore. But as you can see there are more and more project arise in this business, and I don't believe that there is no sense to participate in the ico project too, that's not true actually. Though, I can't deny were most of it are scam project and ended up into nothing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Now there is no sense to participate in the ICO, most likely you will lose your money. Very few projects are currently raising funds. New perspective is very profitable!
legendary
Buying the ICO token will be a huge profitable way in sometime but the time is can't for everyone because a lots of people are still stucking with their investment in recent times so I think this will be the not right time for investment in ICO.
I think so. Lately, even it is hard to reach softcap. After reaching softcap when they are listed, the price goes down many times. Instead, you should busy with trade. This is not as profitable as it used to be, but better than ICO.

Maybe they should lower their soft caps and reconsider how much money they really need to develop the projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think that at the moment investments in ICO do not bring profit. It seems to me that this situation is due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is in decline.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Buying the ICO token will be a huge profitable way in sometime but the time is can't for everyone because a lots of people are still stucking with their investment in recent times so I think this will be the not right time for investment in ICO.
I think so. Lately, even it is hard to reach softcap. After reaching softcap when they are listed, the price goes down many times. Instead, you should busy with trade. This is not as profitable as it used to be, but better than ICO.
legendary

Hardly any ICO will make you rich. Those times are gone. There will be very few projects with outstanding ROI in comparison to the huge number that will be launched over time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
Maybe the Elementh team is fed up with the market trend. Some projects raised more than 8-10 Million USD from their sale when BTC price was 12k-10k USD. But in this market BTC price less than 4K USD! So, the project team did not cash out, because they thought the market will go up at the end of 2018! But that did not happen, so some projects like Elementh wants to return back the money to its investors. Projects like Yumerium, Pdata stopped developing for the bear market. Actually, the bear crypto market is not supporting anyone at this moment! So, I will suggest everyone to stop investing in ICO projects, because you will fail to make back your investment money, and forget about your profit. You may invest in established coins or STO projects. That's it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
ICO might have been the best way to get money before. But now a lot of things has nullified the fact, many people will prefer to make exchange of there money and ho on physical business to get the profit and most especially those who have faced this bear market and some other trading losses.
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
Since the introduction of cryptocurrency into the mainstream financial ecosystem, ICOs have been the way crypto project teams  raise some amount of income to support their project. Usually this is done to give investors the opportunity to invest into their project. But now, ICOs are not a good way to raise money to support crypto projects due to the current situation of the crypto market..
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Are you in any doubt if ICO is a good way to raise money? JUst ask people who raised money through ICOs. They are laughing. With millions on their pockets. I mean wallets.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
It will be difficult for ICO to survive any longer. This stage is like the death of ICO. Many people believe that it will die soon.
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
100% ICO is not the right place to get money. Because at ICO we will take a big risk we can lose or make a big profit. ICO is a place for those who dare to take risks.
copper member
Activity: 226
Asides having seed funds from private investors, It is the only responsible and popular way to raise funds from the public for crypto project developers
Activity: 190
Yes it is good way but if the project is not good the ico will can not attract investors to invest. so oco must be good amd the investors will insure they will earn money from there investments.so raising a money in ico is difficult also if the ico is not good.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
It was a great way to get fast profit, but at the moment, the only projects, that can really be profitable are those that are held on binance launchpad. No other project can guarantee such a fast way of multiplying your investments.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
In most cases, the problem for small companies that have collected several million dollars during the ICO is that they do not have a qualified employee controlling the expenditure of funds.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
if I am not good enough to be an investment this year, but if the ICO project is indeed good to raise funds for investment capital because of the campaign bounty I can get funds for free
Pages:
Jump to: